Rare Beyblade

(Apr. 01, 2009  3:36 AM)sousa98 Wrote: why cant you just paint a galeon pink ?

I already suggested that on the previous page.
(Apr. 01, 2009  3:06 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I believe dying it requires heat. Even if it's low heat, it might warp some parts, or at least weaken the plastic.

Vinyl dye supposedly works.
(Apr. 01, 2009  3:42 AM)Khel Wrote: I already suggested that on the previous page.

but i mean that spray paint the beyblade p.s the tread name beyblade spell wrong
Khel Wrote:My one and only Galeon broke eons ago, so I am not familiar with the discoloration. However if someone was so inclined to do, they could just spray paint a Galeon or BBA Balancer pink.

Read it again.
Thanks for the reply's, I really hope that someone knows where I could find the beyblade
Is pink galeon the see through ( clear ) one ? It also has a violet tone to it...
(Apr. 03, 2009  5:13 AM)lamborghini1134 Wrote: Is pink galeon the see through ( clear ) one ? It also has a violet tone to it...

No, that's Phantom Force Galeon.
(Apr. 03, 2009  5:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: No, that's Phantom Force Galeon.

Ahhh, okay thanks for the speedy reply.
I know it's a bad picture (I couldn't find better) is this the blade you're looking for? If so I might remember someone who has one. o.O

http://nijikaze-krisp.deviantart.com/art...?offset=20
"Where did you get that beyblade!!?? o_o "
"I got it from some jerk I used to date; doesn't really matter as I've since lost it Joyful_3;;;"

Well then.. Nice to see she's still doing well...
Then the comments continue to say:
"Uhm. I would like to buy that wig. :3
Can you sell it?"
"Uhh, no;; Sorry;;;"

Anyway, I doubt if you'll find a pink Galeon.
(Apr. 03, 2009  2:34 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I know it's a bad picture (I couldn't find better) is this the blade you're looking for? If so I might remember someone who has one. o.O

Looks more like a BBA Balancer to me.
(Apr. 03, 2009  4:11 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Looks more like a BBA Balancer to me.

Except BBA Balancer is reddy/orange. And that's pink. So it's either Galux parts or it's dyed/painted. Probably the latter.
(Apr. 03, 2009  7:10 PM)Rocky Wrote: Except BBA Balancer is reddy/orange. And that's pink. So it's either Galux parts or it's dyed/painted. Probably the latter.
It looks reddy/orange to me.
(Apr. 03, 2009  2:34 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I know it's a bad picture (I couldn't find better) is this the blade you're looking for? If so I might remember someone who has one. o.O

Yeah I think it is seen as she is dressed up like her it should be

that's my crazy ex-girlfriend and she's holding my pink galeon

=Nijikaze-KrisP Mar 7, 2007, 12:03:46 PM
I got it from some jerk I used to date; doesn't really matter as I've since lost it Joyful_3;;;

lol

SHE LOST IT!? AGH
Serious? Wow, did you get it back?
(Apr. 07, 2009  10:00 PM)Giga Wrote: Serious? Wow, did you get it back?

well obviously not

i left her about 30 beyblades to be nice. in retrospect i should've taken every last one of them
(Apr. 07, 2009  10:00 PM)Giga Wrote: Serious? Wow, did you get it back?

(Apr. 07, 2009  9:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: SHE LOST IT!? AGH
(Apr. 07, 2009  10:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: well obviously not

i left her about 30 beyblades to be nice. in retrospect i should've taken every last one of them

God damn I know how you feel

My ex teammate Ryan has a brand new grip attacker I got for him and then he decided Beyblade was for losers and I'm sure threw it all away. What a waste.
Wow, small world. Chocked Ugh, just think, somewhere out there is a lost pink Galeon, waiting to be found. Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 07, 2009  9:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: that's my crazy ex-girlfriend and she's holding my pink galeon

=Nijikaze-KrisP Mar 7, 2007, 12:03:46 PM
I got it from some jerk I used to date; doesn't really matter as I've since lost it Joyful_3;;;

lol

SHE LOST IT!? AGH

Damn! Small world. Still a crappy way to find out though...
I remember when I was staying at her house, and she was all happy that "I'M GETTIN' A PINK GALEON! YEEEEAH!!"
And she told me she'd likely be going to AN'05 under a different name (for some reason)
(Apr. 07, 2009  11:06 PM)Crimson Wrote: I remember when I was staying at her house, and she was all happy that "I'M GETTIN' A PINK GALEON! YEEEEAH!!"
And she told me she'd likely be going to AN'05 under a different name (for some reason)

she's crazy
This thread is now about Brad's crazy ex.