Rare Bey Get Battle thread for Beyblade X (CobaltDrake 4-60F)

(Sep. 26, 2023  1:55 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2023  1:12 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Simply make a Japanese email, sign into your app store using that email, then download the app. You do not need to change your phone's location or need to use a vpn.

I’ve been told that can break some laws

It doesn't?
(Sep. 26, 2023  2:11 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2023  1:55 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I’ve been told that can break some laws

It doesn't?

Even if I did I don’t know how to set one up in a Japanese email. So that’s something that I would need help with
(Sep. 26, 2023  2:46 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2023  2:11 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: It doesn't?

Even if I did I don’t know how to set one up in a Japanese email. So that’s something that I would need help with

Simply set the country to Japan when asked for a country.
Here is a Beybattle video between Phoenix Wing & Cobalt Drake from the YouTuber, Leotoy: https://www.youtube.com/@leo7toy/videos

in 6:30 / 25:45

We'll see a battle with Heavy painted coated Attack powers from both, it like Dragoon & Dranzer, but in the regular right spin rotation.
Was lucky as well to got my hands on one with help from Japanese friends. You will need a Japanese address as well as a Japanese credit card for the shipment payment via Takara Tomy Mall website. 

(Sep. 26, 2023  1:48 AM)originalzankye Wrote:

I got my hands on Drake and the Gold hell, Drake is heavy but I don't believe that does something that insane
Hey Zanke I am a big fan of your channel and I had a question about a third party shipping service called tenso Japan I have one address on my account that says address one but what is address two for and wich is the warehouse of the website?

(Dec. 29, 2023  4:10 PM)D3bugu Wrote: Was lucky as well to got my hands on one with help from Japanese friends. You will need a Japanese address as well as a Japanese credit card for the shipment payment via Takara Tomy Mall website. 

Is it at all possible to do without a Japanese credit card?
Still no sign of HellsChain (Metal Coat Black). By the time it comes out (assuming it does), I'm not sure how relevant HellsChain will even be lol