Rare Bey Get Battle thread for Beyblade X (AeroPegasus 3-70A, CobaltDrake 4-60F)

(Sep. 26, 2023  1:55 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2023  1:12 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Simply make a Japanese email, sign into your app store using that email, then download the app. You do not need to change your phone's location or need to use a vpn.

I’ve been told that can break some laws

It doesn't?
(Sep. 26, 2023  2:11 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2023  1:55 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I’ve been told that can break some laws

It doesn't?

Even if I did I don’t know how to set one up in a Japanese email. So that’s something that I would need help with
(Sep. 26, 2023  2:46 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2023  2:11 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: It doesn't?

Even if I did I don’t know how to set one up in a Japanese email. So that’s something that I would need help with

Simply set the country to Japan when asked for a country.
Here is a Beybattle video between Phoenix Wing & Cobalt Drake from the YouTuber, Leotoy: https://www.youtube.com/@leo7toy/videos

in 6:30 / 25:45

We'll see a battle with Heavy painted coated Attack powers from both, it like Dragoon & Dranzer, but in the regular right spin rotation.
Was lucky as well to got my hands on one with help from Japanese friends. You will need a Japanese address as well as a Japanese credit card for the shipment payment via Takara Tomy Mall website. 

(Sep. 26, 2023  1:48 AM)originalzankye Wrote:

I got my hands on Drake and the Gold hell, Drake is heavy but I don't believe that does something that insane
Hey Zanke I am a big fan of your channel and I had a question about a third party shipping service called tenso Japan I have one address on my account that says address one but what is address two for and wich is the warehouse of the website?

(Dec. 29, 2023  4:10 PM)D3bugu Wrote: Was lucky as well to got my hands on one with help from Japanese friends. You will need a Japanese address as well as a Japanese credit card for the shipment payment via Takara Tomy Mall website. 

Is it at all possible to do without a Japanese credit card?
Still no sign of HellsChain (Metal Coat Black). By the time it comes out (assuming it does), I'm not sure how relevant HellsChain will even be lol
AeroPegasus 3-70A (Double Metal Coat: Blue x Green) joins the roster on July 30th, according to the CoroCoro. On the same day, CobaltDrake will be leaving the app.

https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/beybla...712_1.html

Unredeemed tickets expire on November 29. Tickets will be deleted from the app.
R.I.P. CobaltDrake’s worth, you will become $50 on eBay in the near future.
Hey Guys, I found something in the Beyblade Bar for 25th anniversary themed in Japan, SPECIAL
Chance to get rare bey, Cobalt Drake.

Customers who order collaboration food and collaboration drinks totaling 3,000 yen or more (tax included) in one transaction can draw a rare Bey get lottery ticket at the time of payment. If you win, you will receive a rare Bey "Cobalt Drake 4-60F Metal Coat: Blue"!

Here is the catch, Prizes and lottery tickets are limited in number & Offer will end when all are gone.

I guess, if some can get that beyblade from JP Beyblade X App's Rare Bey Get Battle, you might get a chance to win in the Beyblade Bar.