Rare Bey Get Battle thread for Beyblade X (CobaltDrake 4-60F)

The Beyblade X companion app launches on July 15th, 2023. Much like with Beyblade Burst's Japanese companion app, points can be accumulated on it for a chance to play the Rare Bey Get Battle game. By claiming product codes, launching Beyblades with the BeyBattle Pass reading your launch strength, and going to tournaments, you can accumulate points.
Here is the official site's page on the subject: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/beyblade-x/app/
[Image: qV99c5T.jpg]
The first Rare Bey is CobaltDrake 4-60F. Seemingly a homage to Dragoon, its Blade is the only unique part (with the 4-60 Ratchet coming from HellsScythe, and the Flat Bit coming from DranSword).
I know, when I saw it, the designs blow my mind with amazedness, also the website say to it is the incarnation of the infinite original Generation, I wonder if other Legendary Plastic Gen Beyblades like Dranzer, Driger, Draciel or Gaia (Strata) Dragoon can be remake into new X Beys.
(May. 17, 2023  6:57 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: I know, when I saw it, the designs blow my mind with amazedness, also the website say to it is the incarnation of the infinite original Generation, I wonder if other Legendary Plastic Gen Beyblades like Dranzer, Driger, Draciel or Gaia (Strata) Dragoon can be remake into new X Beys.

bro predicted the future
Here is a video of Cobalt Drake 4-60F with Hell Scythe 4-60T (Gold Vers) as the Rare Bey Get Battle's Prizes that tell about the BeyBattle Pass along with the Beyblade X App.

How much do you think this’ll sell for online (I’m referring to buying without the beybattle pass)?
(Jul. 22, 2023  4:27 AM)lil-iz Wrote: How much do you think this’ll sell for online (I’m referring to buying without the beybattle pass)?

On the video, it look like you need to get like 3180 points or more to it or the Golden version of Hell Scythe. If you battle a lots of people plus doing the other things in the App.

You can challenge the rare bey get battle by accumulating bey points even get the Cobalt Drake by lottery plus scanning QR codes.
The Beyblade X app features the bios for the CobaltDrake Blade and full combo. Credit goes to Zankye for providing some clear screenshots to read from.
Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-00 CobaltDrake 4-60F
  • Attack-type
  • Right-spin
  • "The force of the super-heavyweight Blade during an Xtreme Dash blasts opponents way. Prize for winning the Rare Bey Get Battle."
Takara Tomy Wrote:Blade: CobaltDrake
  • "Blows opponents away with four huge dragon blades. Its coat of paint improves performance."
  • Attack: 70
  • Defense: 35
  • Stamina: 25

Interesting to note that the CobaltDrake Blade has a higher Base Stat Total than all the other Blades currently confirmed. It has a BST of 130, compared to rest all having BSTs of 100. Not sure if this is just because CobaltDrake is designed to be more powerful, or if the coating on the metal is *actually* meant to improve performance as opposed to being purely for aesthetics... or it could just be that they gave the rare Blade big numbers so it would look cool and any advertised Beyblade stats are totally meaningless. (It's definitely that last one.)
Heard from the Beyblade wiki that Cobalt Drake 4-60F is coming out in September 2023.
Look like Cobalt Drake will be out in three days away, September 11th 2023, I can't wait to see it in actions.
September 11th is when the Rare Bey Get Battle will be playable in the Beyblade X app. It could be a while before anybody actually gets their hands on a CobaltDrake, judging from how it took a few months for the winners of the Burst version of Rare Bey Get Battle to get their prizes... We'll have to wait and see.
Takara Tomy Mall just updated today with listings for both CobaltDrake and the gold HellsScythe. Before anyone gets too excited, you can only buy these if you use the code you'd get from the app by winning a Rare Bey Get Battle. They also mention in the bottom section that sharing/selling the code you get for winning the game is a no-go.

Anyway, since they're Takara Tomy Mall listings, they have new pictures and a set of description images. So here's all the images from each listing plus translations of these bey's bios.

CobaltDrake Images:

HellsScythe (Metal Coat: Gold) Images:
Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-00 CobaltDrake 4-60F (Metal Coat: Blue)
  • Attack-type
  • Right-spin
  • "HEAVY DASH: The force of the super-heavyweight Blade during an Xtreme Dash blasts opponents way. Prize for winning the Rare Bey Get Battle."
Blade: CobaltDrake (Metal Coat: Blue)
  • "Blows opponents away with four huge dragon blades. Its coat of paint improves performance."
  • Attack: 70
  • Stamina: 25
Ratchet: 4-60 (pronounced "Four Sixty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a low profile. Sports four blades that are vulnerable to attacks."
  • Attack: 11
  • Defense: 13
  • Stamina: 6
  • Height: 60
Bit: F (full name "Flat")
  • "Sports a flat tip that makes the Bey move quickly, making an Xtreme Dash easier to achieve."
  • Attack: 40
  • Defense: 15
  • Stamina: 10
  • Dash: 35
  • Burst Resistance: 80

Takara Tomy Wrote:BX-00 HellsScythe 4-60T (Metal Coat: Gold)
  • Balance-type
  • Right-spin
  • "ATTACK-DEFENSE UNITY: Its parts combine great offense and defense, allowing it to handle many kinds of opponent with ease."
Blade: HellsScythe (Metal Coat: Gold)
  • "Excels at taking on many different opponents with its four smashing blades."
  • Attack: 30
  • Stamina: 35
Ratchet: 4-60 (pronounced "Four Sixty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a low profile. Sports four blades that are vulnerable to attacks."
  • Attack: 11
  • Defense: 13
  • Stamina: 6
  • Height: 60
Bit: T (full name "Taper")
  • "Sports a tapered tip which combines attack power with endurance attributes."
  • Attack: 35
  • Defense: 20
  • Stamina: 20
  • Dash: 25
  • Burst Resistance: 80
I got Cobalt Drake!!! Just need to ship to my family in Japan first😅
Do we know how long cobalt drake and the gold hells scythe will be available?
(Sep. 12, 2023  3:48 PM)AlphaTKK Wrote: Do we know how long cobalt drake and the gold hells scythe will be available?

Lots of people are saying they'll stay until something else comes to replace them.
Man, it will be sweet to see Cobalt Drake & Dragoon to battle each others because of the similar designs of four dragon heads.

Also it turns out the Prize bey, Cobalt Drake 4-60F coming out in two more days in September 14th 2023.
Is there a way to get Cobalt Drake without competing for it? I would hope they would start marketing duplicates in bx-00 packages. Plus I can’t set up an account because I can’t get the app
(Sep. 14, 2023  2:22 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Is there a way to get Cobalt Drake without competing for it? I would hope they would start marketing duplicates in bx-00 packages. Plus I can’t set up an account because I can’t get the app

Outside of resellers, no.
Hey Guys, check out this video of Cobalt Drake 4-60F battling with some beys:

(Sep. 17, 2023  6:34 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Hey Guys, check out this video of Cobalt Drake 4-60F battling with some beys:

NOOOOOOOO IT'S A COLLECTIBLE STOP RUINING THE BEAUTIFUL PAINT JOB! AHHH
Here is another Cobalt Drake 4-60F video plus its unboxing & weighting:

Here is a video of two Cobalt Drake to see how the bey battle itself in the stadium:

I got my hands on Drake and the Gold hell, Drake is heavy but I don't believe that does something that insane
How do you guys get the app outside of Japan without messing up your phone? I thought it’s physically impossible to get the app thus getting the bey. I’m pretty sure changing your location messes up your phone data. Can someone help me get the app safely so I can attempt to get Cobalt Drake?
(Sep. 26, 2023  12:26 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: How do you guys get the app outside of Japan without messing up your phone? I thought it’s physically impossible to get the app thus getting the bey. I’m pretty sure changing your location messes up your phone data. Can someone help me get the app safely so I can attempt to get Cobalt Drake?

Simply make a Japanese email, sign into your app store using that email, then download the app. You do not need to change your phone's location or need to use a vpn.
(Sep. 26, 2023  1:12 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2023  12:26 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: How do you guys get the app outside of Japan without messing up your phone? I thought it’s physically impossible to get the app thus getting the bey. I’m pretty sure changing your location messes up your phone data. Can someone help me get the app safely so I can attempt to get Cobalt Drake?

Simply make a Japanese email, sign into your app store using that email, then download the app. You do not need to change your phone's location or need to use a vpn.

I’ve been told that can break some laws