and because two people were down for this fanclub

ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT
"OLA MEUS BONS!!"
"OBRIGADO AMIGO!"
"OLA!"

I love Ranzo speaking portuguese
Ranzou is pog my AMIGO!!
For yall that think ranzo speaks spanish
he actually speaks portuguese since he said "Obrigado amigo" which only happens in portuguese (in spanish you say "gracias amigo")
not only that he comes from Brazil
(If the Ola meus bons wanst enough)
just a bump cause he is my melhor amigo

Pixi
I just realized
remember how last year cyprus won the beyblade burst app tournament and Hiro made a drawing of him?
Well I realized
Cyprus always starts his videos with ola
Ranzo says ola a lot (most brazilian says oi)
Cyprus is always saying "meu amigo" and ranzo keeps calling people "meu amigo"
maybe
when Hiro was drawing cyprus he got the idea of a Brazilian character (or one that speaks portuguese)
and got inspired on cyprus?
Fun fact about Ranzo: We already know that Ranzo is from Brazil but it seems like he either legitimately lives in Brazil, or is born/native to the country. There’s a small detail that you may have not noticed, but the characters refer to him as “Ranzo Kiyama” and not “Kiyama Ranzo.” That’s pretty interesting.
(Apr. 10, 2021  6:18 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Fun fact about Ranzo: We already know that Ranzo is from Brazil but it seems like he either legitimately lives in Brazil, or is born/native to the country. There’s a small detail that you may have not noticed, but the characters refer to him as “Ranzo Kiyama” and not “Kiyama Ranzo.” That’s pretty interesting.

Yup! I already mentioned this in my review of episode 3; maybe there's a whole branch of the Kiyama family in Brazil?
(Apr. 10, 2021  9:10 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2021  6:18 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Fun fact about Ranzo: We already know that Ranzo is from Brazil but it seems like he either legitimately lives in Brazil, or is born/native to the country. There’s a small detail that you may have not noticed, but the characters refer to him as “Ranzo Kiyama” and not “Kiyama Ranzo.” That’s pretty interesting.

Yup! I already mentioned this in my review of episode 3; maybe there's a whole branch of the Kiyama family in Brazil?

It’s a really strange case. Makes me wonder where the family originated from.
All hail the great Amigo!!
[Image: 0ef13f0ed73e3040b56a69211354cf34.jpg]
Kinda scary how everybody loves Ranzo after a single episode... of course it’s not to say that I don’t feel the same way but, dang 😂 I love this fanbase.
I actually don't give a rats behind if he becomes a punching bag for Bell, the fact that he says Amigo in the most amusing tone just makes the character for me.
(Apr. 10, 2021  2:00 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Kinda scary how everybody loves Ranzo after a single episode... of course it’s not to say that I don’t feel the same way but, dang 😂 I love this fanbase.

Especially when you consider the general opinion on Cousin Amigo when we first saw him on the poster.
Yeah, when everybody saw Ranzou on the poster everyone went "EW, so disgusting, Rantaro rip-off" but now people are like "AMIGO".
(Apr. 10, 2021  2:32 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Yeah, when everybody saw Ranzou on the poster everyone went "EW, so disgusting, Rantaro rip-off" but now people are like "AMIGO".

Tbh i just hated his hair. Now i think it looks alright, its still really silly though.
(Apr. 10, 2021  2:00 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Kinda scary how everybody loves Ranzo after a single episode... of course it’s not to say that I don’t feel the same way but, dang 😂 I love this fanbase.

A M I G O 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Ranjiro is better. Never abandon turbo boys.
(Apr. 10, 2021  4:05 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Ranjiro is better. Never abandon turbo boys.

I hate Ranjiro
(Apr. 11, 2021  8:59 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Bump meu amigo

Obrigado meu amigo!
(Apr. 11, 2021  9:38 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2021  8:59 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Bump meu amigo

Obrigado meu amigo!

de nada amigo
(Apr. 10, 2021  4:05 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Ranjiro is better. Never abandon turbo boys.

when you like rantaro and ranzo better:
(Apr. 09, 2021  11:49 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: AMIGO!!!!!!!

Ola AMIGO!!!!!! Como você està
(Apr. 11, 2021  11:33 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  11:49 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: AMIGO!!!!!!!

Ola AMIGO!!!!!! Como você està

Estou bem e você?
(yes I know I am not him but I dont care)