Ranting about how much Hasbro ruined MFB

They don't hold frequent tournaments and prizes?
They have something else going for them too.
The fact that 90% of us are here and that this website was founded.

Also I know a fair amount of people that hate the suspension.
(Aug. 21, 2010  9:49 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: I thnk that they should release the Pre-HWS, thats the big problem

That's not a big problem the only very useful ones are quetz, libra and pegasis. Most of these can be gotten easily.
(Aug. 21, 2010  5:48 PM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Why did Hasbro opt out of a BeyPointer?

They have beybladebattles.com as their "worldwide ranking system", and North America will not have Bey-Ta machines in arcades of Bladers to use.

I understand how some people can be frustrated with the Suspension; I had difficulties using it for the first few times, but I can still produce an equal amount of spin and power with it. It's preferences.
(Aug. 21, 2010  6:02 PM)megablader2 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2010  9:49 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: I thnk that they should release the Pre-HWS, thats the big problem

That's not a big problem the only very useful ones are quetz, libra and pegasis. Most of these can be gotten easily.

Leone too, and that falls under the "Quite Easy" to obtain category.
That depends on opinion. I personally can't get any decent results with any combo using leone.
(Aug. 21, 2010  5:44 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I'm surprised no one mentioned this yet, but there doesn't seem be to be any evidence of a Hasbro Beylauncher Suspension. Although the neck of the handle is too long for the TT one to work, I highly doubt Hasbro is going to come out with one to rectify the breaking problems. I guess it's good for them because if it breaks on us, then we'll "need" to buy another - money hoarders.

Hasbro will replace it for free if it breaks.

Hasbro has a lot of problems but I hate when people badmouth them when they don't know what they're talking about. Also, are there any reports of the Hasbro BeyLauncher even breaking yet? The new handle looks stronger.
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2010  5:44 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I'm surprised no one mentioned this yet, but there doesn't seem be to be any evidence of a Hasbro Beylauncher Suspension. Although the neck of the handle is too long for the TT one to work, I highly doubt Hasbro is going to come out with one to rectify the breaking problems. I guess it's good for them because if it breaks on us, then we'll "need" to buy another - money hoarders.

Hasbro has a lot of problems but I hate when people badmouth them when they don't know what they're talking about. Also, are there any reports of the Hasbro BeyLauncher even breaking yet? The new handle looks stronger.

i think its mostly the TT ones...
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

my handle broke a long time ago "3 weeks ago"...
Send an e-mail to Hasbro and they will replace it.
I've been using my beylauncher for a good month, and it has only had a stress crack.
But if you spend 14 more dollars, you get a vortex stadium and some cool stuff!
(Aug. 19, 2010  8:04 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: -No Metal Faces
-
sorry but your incorrect on that part they are realeasing metal faces with the games along with cyper pegasis ,counter leone and bakshin susanoo
You shouldn't have to spend £30 on a game to get a metal face, they could have easily included them in the Blader Accessories line with Gingas Case, launcher grip, and beylauncher.
Or they could have gone the route Takara Tomy did with some of Quetz's parts and put 1 in 1/8 of each Beyblade starter. That way,they get money, we get Metal Face.

But at least we got something...
Ok you got my hopes up now Smile Btw any chance the second season of the anime will air? (after the first of course.
(Aug. 21, 2010  10:58 PM)Tls Wrote: My only complaint is the stadiums. They could of easily made it so the paint don't rub off, and do we even get beyblades like aquairo, bull, wolf. And such?
It is highly unlikely that they will release Bull and Wolf. Aquario, however, at least appeared in the anime, so they might do an exception since they follow the anime so much ...
first off im not saying that i like the hasbro stadiums but the only passable stadium by hasbro if u had to get on is the one that comes in the super vortex battle set. dont get me wrong it still is bad but better than the rest!
I just got a Hasbro beylauncher today well yesterday and my little 8 year old brother got one too ( 8 USD each) Let's see how long these hold up, really hope they dont break
This is a great example of why the company doesn't take this community very seriously. Someone is honestly complaining about the assembly chamber. Really.

If you really have complaints (of which there are some legitimate ones to be had), write out a well thought out letter and send them. You're only falling onto deaf ears in any other form.
(Aug. 21, 2010  8:32 PM)Moss Wrote: sorry but your incorrect on that part they are realeasing metal faces with the games along with cyper pegasis ,counter leone and bakshin susanoo

(Aug. 19, 2010  8:04 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: but that might be the only source for metal faces. and i dont think anyone wants to buy the same game more than once to own multiple MFs.
Metal faces are like 6 flipping dollars from dimsum2u, and 8 dollars on eBay.
Chances are Hasbro would charge more than that.
Buck up.