Ranking the Beyblade Video Games

The title says it all how would you rank all Beyblade video games from worst to best.
Beyblade (PS1) definitely isn't bad but I wouldn't say it's up there
I loved the old ones for GBA and Gamecube, never got a chance to play the newer ones.
Sheesh, well here's the ones I know I've played... I'm only gonna give a short description for most since I forgot how most of the games worked lol.

Beyblade: Let It Rip! (PS1): nostalgic and fun tbh, the mechanics are wonky but hey, It's a PS1 game, cut it some slack lol. But it's far from the best.

Beyblade: Metal Fusion (Nintendo DS): Way better than the PS1 version for sure, crazy how for an old 2009 DS game it's like the only one where you can actually control the bey, pfft.

Beyblade: Metal Masters (Nintendo DS): I dunno, they kinda downgraded with this one, not as good as the metal fusion one, it was still fun don't get me wrong but it didn't feel the same. The energy that the metal fusion game gave off was insane compared to this one.

Oh, well here's the ones I remember a bit more:

Beyblade: Evolution (3DS): Honestly, this game doesn't get enough respect, not only did it have an AR mode unlike most 3DS games at the time, but the fact that you could customize the bey down to the facebolt, like that's wild. Also, local battles just hit different with this game and it (kinda) had a story I guess.

Beyblade: Battle Zero (Switch): yeah, hands down the best one obviously since it's the most recent beyblade game to hit the market, I was lucky and was able to purchase this game from some random ahh seller for like $20 since I didn't want to pay full price for the actual game and yeah, pretty fun. I like the gachapon aspect of it too, crazy how you can go through the whole burst to Cho-Z story too. I wish they updated it to Dynamite Battle, but unfortunately I don't think they're doing that.

Beyblade Burst: Rivals: Cool mobile matching game, and since it's mobile it's gotta have some gacha aspect to it like every mobile game on the market nowadays. Unfortunately I think the game's definitely dead at the moment lmao, I see nobody playing it anymore.

Beyblade Burst App: (Insert skull emoji)
100% correct, basically my opinion
theres a mobile one I forgot the name of it was called beyblade tho
(Apr. 26, 2023  3:00 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: theres a mobile one I forgot the name of it was called beyblade tho

Truly enlightening post here.
I need a list of people who actually enjoyed Ultimate Blader Jam
(Apr. 28, 2023  1:49 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2023  3:00 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: theres a mobile one I forgot the name of it was called beyblade tho

Truly enlightening post here.

ouch
BeyWarriorz?
(Apr. 28, 2023  6:52 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
BeyWarriorz?
idk you have to dash through objects and stuff like that
(Apr. 28, 2023  2:14 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: I need a list of people who actually enjoyed Ultimate Blader Jam

I'm very nostalgic for it, but it sucks because of how disorienting the controls are with the isometric perspective, I just can't get used to it.
nah
WHat about the GBC games?
they started it all
(insert skull emoji)