Ranjiro or Rantaro?

Who do you like better? In my opinion, I like Ranjiro better since he doesn't really boast about him about to win.
Honestly, I personally like Rantaro better than Ranjiro because I'm more used to him. Plus, he has more experience than Ranjiro.
You can't really put them side by side because it's a whole new personality they are trying to express but regardless, I think I love Rantaro's character, in general, more even though he loses like a madman...
I love Ranjiro more ( Mostly Because of his HAIR STYLE , sick )
Ranjiro, barely, solely based on his potential alone as a blader. I do like Rantaro as a character and blading wise, i don't hate him, but he's underutilized and underhyped by the writers. Ranjirou on the other hand, intimidating, has more creative abilities in battle, wasn't hit with the Worf Effect 50% of the time, Ranjirou can hopefully end up great.
(Aug. 07, 2018  9:39 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Ranjiro, barely, solely based on his potential alone as a blader. I do like Rantaro as a character and blading wise, i don't hate him, but he's underutilized and underhyped by the writers. Ranjirou on the other hand, intimidating, has more creative abilities in battle, wasn't hit with the Worf Effect 50% of the time, Ranjirou can hopefully end up great.
I agree