Poll: Do you like the forum?

Yes
28.33%
No
6.67%
cheetos
65.00%
Total: 100% 60 vote(s)
Think I found the problem, you don't have an account.
WHAT?! I remember i did.... im even the first member to ever post!(before you to be exact)
Want me to change the password? I'll pm you it in a little.

It's bigbangpegasis98 by the way. Maybe you just forgot your username...
hmm,let me try....oh great.

it seems i cant get my new password thru emails.
pls change my password
(May. 26, 2011  4:53 AM)quetzacoatl Wrote: uhh, nano,im having problems with my account....i cant sign in....

do i have permission to register?again?(p.s. if you dont recognize me,im BBP9)

what happen to your account man?
can it still be used??Chocked_2
dunno. i tried the email thing, used my old password, then tried EVERYTHING. then it didnt work
I could merge two accounts. Just make another one. I'll try my best...
arghhh! even my second email is down!

can you just change my password?
maybe a virus or even someone hacked your system??
Who would hack a useless forum?

OK, will do. First, reactivate your account. I forced a reactivation for it.
(May. 26, 2011  6:44 AM)Nano Wrote: Who would hack a useless forum?

yeah, maybe you're right. is there something wrong with his account? or a virus or something. just wondering.Eee
(May. 26, 2011  6:44 AM)Nano Wrote: Who would hack a useless forum?

OK, will do. First, reactivate your account. I forced a reactivation for it.

thank you,it worked Smile
I signed up. I'm Ryuk on there also Smile. I'll make an intro later.
Greimatter is a new mod. Welcome to the team!
Great, looks good. I have signed up. However my name is different, its Wolborg. How to improve: Are you able to add a RPG System? Or else just make a new usergroup - Assistant Moderators.
I added a Marketplace forum. There you can sell, buy and trade.

I checked the people that said "No" in the poll, one is a advertiser, the other is someone that made a Lego forum... XD
i've just sign up. and nano, i think the site is a little bit unorganized..sorry to say.
Really, how? Nobody has mentioned it to me before. Maybe you're too use the the WBO layout?
(Jun. 03, 2011  6:18 AM)Nano Wrote: Really, how? Nobody has mentioned it to me before. Maybe you're too use the the WBO layout?
well the first time i registered to the site i need a time to get used to it. i also time to search to post something. it is just to messy in my oppinion i'm sorry if it's a bit rude...
I like it "messy." There are two key words in the name: "random" and "carp". So, I think it is safe to say that it is supposed to be disorganized, as you put it. However, I'm not sure many people have trouble navigating.
(Jun. 03, 2011  1:35 PM)Odin Wrote: I like it "messy." There are two key words in the name: "random" and "carp". So, I think it is safe to say that it is supposed to be disorganized, as you put it. However, I'm not sure many people have trouble navigating.

well i guess it is relevant for the site to be messy...now i've get used to it and it is quite hilarious..Tongue_out
RADIOACTIVE WATERMELONS!!!!

^Sorry for that little outburst. I'm a very "keep it bottled up" person, and sometimes little things slip out.

In any case, I really would like to join. I haven't seen the forum yet, but I'll be very mad if there isn't a MoHS thread yet! >: (
Made my account Smile
I dont think the site is disorgonized at all. Its actually quite neat.
It does have alot of ads to get through after you register.