Poll: Do you like the forum?

Yes
28.33%
No
6.67%
cheetos
65.00%
Total: 100% 60 vote(s)
(Jun. 10, 2011  11:54 PM)eclipse162 Wrote: It does have alot of ads to get through after you register.

I have no control over ads. The only people that can't see ads are Greimatter and I.
(Jun. 10, 2011  11:59 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  11:54 PM)eclipse162 Wrote: It does have alot of ads to get through after you register.

I have no control over ads. The only people that can't see ads are Greimatter and I.
Its because you guys are mods. Regular members can see all of them.
Well done, Nano. Very well made site! I just made my first post.

Actually, I see ads. I just have ad/flashblocker plugins installed.
(Jun. 13, 2011  7:43 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Well done, Nano. Very well made site! I just made my first post.
Thanks! Anything I can do to make it better?
(Jun. 13, 2011  9:08 PM)Greimatter Wrote:

Actually, I see ads. I just have ad/flashblocker plugins installed.

Really? I need to work on your permissions too.
I was one of the First on this site =3 (on purpose for rwj)

I probably should actually go on it.
Did you ever figure out why greis name isnt green.
(May. 26, 2011  2:19 AM)Nano Wrote: I just can't let this forum die! It's practically my own child. Please, I beg you to join. Just think of little Tommy...
I need you to beg for my forum now.
(Jun. 14, 2011  5:34 PM)Anubis132 Wrote: Did you ever figure out why greis name isnt green.

I'll ask on the help forum. As of now, he's an undercover mod...
(Jun. 14, 2011  9:00 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2011  5:34 PM)Anubis132 Wrote: Did you ever figure out why greis name isnt green.

I'll ask on the help forum. As of now, he's an undercover mod...

How's he undercover now? Now it's public, lol
Everyone on the site knew that Greimatter was a mod. Nano meant it jokingly, because it doesn't look like he's a mod on Rcrap, y'know?
I was joking about blowing his cover.... God double joke... Meh, I hoped the reply to mycomment was going to be funny, but it was a serious one, ahhh well
Well I didn't know that you were joking. Not like you're signed up on the site...how would I know you were joking? And it's not like I was being totally serious. I mean, I said it in a semi-joking tone, y' know?
Who was the freak that messed up the sight. I cant find anything know?
I sent a PM to Kai-V about the IPs. She hasn't replied yet. It's most likely littlechipz, a former WBO member. It was an Australian IP.

There is also an official RC store. Not like anyone would buy anything, I just thought it would be cool.
Hah, I think that's funny. You should make a RC chain around the world, like MCDonalds (which are on every street corner).

Ok, making an account. Mozel tov on creating a site, Nano!
(Jun. 16, 2011  12:07 AM)Nano Wrote: There is also an official RC store. Not like anyone would buy anything, I just thought it would be cool.

I'd buy stuff. Grin
I still have to make the design I promised.
(Jun. 16, 2011  2:51 AM)Sparta Wrote: Hah, I think that's funny. You should make a RC chain around the world, like MCDonalds (which are on every street corner).

Ok, making an account. Mozel tov on creating a site, Nano!

Hah, it's an online store. No need for a chain.

Thanks!

@Grei
Looking forward to it. I need to make some new designs as well.
It has come to Anubis' and my attention that this is our time to shine! It's our time to pass Otaku Space in terms of members. OS is down for a while, so now's our chance!
If you haven't joined, join now! We don't bite Wink
Sure... take advantage of a technical mishap. Currently, we are the Andy Schleck of last years Tour de France in this, and you are Alberto Contador. Our chain slips, and you surge (cowardly) ahead.

And, you won't pass us (Correction: with the exceptional quality of members we had). But, I respect that you would try to use this to your advantage.

EDIT: Sorry, there seems to have been a mutual misunderstanding. Sarcasm, like above, and jokes like Nano's are hard to tell on the Internet.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm gonna snake your highscores soon.
(Jul. 09, 2011  1:31 PM)Odin Wrote: Sure... take advantage of a technical mishap. Currently, we are the Andy Schleck of last years Tour de France in this, and you are Alberto Contador. Our chain slips, and you surge (cowardly) ahead.

And, you won't pass us (Correction: with the exceptional quality of members we had). But, I respect that you would try to use this to your advantage.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm gonna snake your highscores soon.
O_O I never knew that people actually watched the Tour De France...

What kind of host does Random carp even use?
Freeforums.net , Free forums isn't good than MyBB Forums IMO Grin.
Odin, it was a joke. I'm not meaning it in an offensive manner.

We use phpBB. If the site every does get upgraded, I will switch over to MyBB though. However, that costs money to get upgraded.
I made an account and an Introduce Yourself Thread[I didn't make one for WBO though]
and I made a Thread about Teams for Pokemon Online.
People can join anytime they wish...