Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I was informed today that my school's show choir will get to sing the national anthem at a Pacers game! What's so cool about that? I'M IN SHOW CHOIR. The hype is real. I'm really considering getting a WBO shirt to wear just for it, haha! Be sure to watch for me. I'm not sure what the date of the game will be, but we just got the email today that they invited us!
Was informed today that I apparently

"Pretend to like beyblade"

3 hours on I was talking about it, woulda went more but then it turned into an argument.
(Jan. 06, 2016  1:58 AM)Tri Wrote: I was informed today that my school's show choir will get to sing the national anthem at a Pacers game! What's so cool about that? I'M IN SHOW CHOIR. The hype is real. I'm really considering getting a WBO shirt to wear just for it, haha! Be sure to watch for me. I'm not sure what the date of the game will be, but we just got the email today that they invited us!

Awesome news, best of luck. And yes, definitely get a WBO shirt. Wink
(Jan. 06, 2016  2:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2016  1:58 AM)Tri Wrote: I was informed today that my school's show choir will get to sing the national anthem at a Pacers game! What's so cool about that? I'M IN SHOW CHOIR. The hype is real. I'm really considering getting a WBO shirt to wear just for it, haha! Be sure to watch for me. I'm not sure what the date of the game will be, but we just got the email today that they invited us!

Awesome news, best of luck. And yes, definitely get a WBO shirt. Wink
Nice! Tell me what game you go to and I'll show up since my family has season passes Grin.
Wow, these Cologne protests are so mesmerizing (not the right word probably) to watch. I really admire the german police force's organization and control of the situation, I kinda lost faith in the United States police force controlling protests...

It's also crazy to see the Left wing and Right wing protesters so divided, fighting for similar problems to be fixed but in such differeng ways. I hope nobody gets hurt and hopefully something can be done about the assaults and westernization of immigrants.
Well, my choir teacher got arrested for sexual misconduct. Lol.
Yikes. Unhappy Not sure I could laugh about that. I hope everyone is OK.
I have courtside seats for a Wizards Pacers game in Indiana so I am so hyped.
(Jan. 09, 2016  5:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yikes. Unhappy Not sure I could laugh about that. I hope everyone is OK.

She was a terrible teacher and played favorites.
No one was very surprised either.
(Jan. 09, 2016  5:10 PM)Neo Wrote: Well, my choir teacher got arrested for sexual misconduct. Lol.

Well...Hmm, guess you're gonna need a sub for a while.
(Jan. 09, 2016  9:22 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  5:10 PM)Neo Wrote: Well, my choir teacher got arrested for sexual misconduct. Lol.

Well...Hmm, guess you're gonna need a sub for a while.

Actually dropped out of choir for this year. She wasn't a very good teacher at all.
My friends said there's a sub for the end of the year.
The NFL Wild Card is off to a Wild start lol.
Anyone else really like the new Coke bottle designs?
(Jan. 09, 2016  5:29 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I have courtside seats for a Wizards Pacers game in Indiana so I am so hyped.

What?

(Jan. 09, 2016  6:03 PM)Neo Wrote: She was a terrible teacher and played favorites.

I had this problem a lot in high school. Of course, I was a bad student. Not in the sense that I caused trouble, but I didn't want to be there so I would shut everything out and just read manga. Looking back now, I definitely do not regret my decision.
Ordered another Beystadium because I'm sick of playing in a paper plate and waiting for my original package, which is still stuck at customs. Tracking just told me it's entered customs. This is what will make or break my sanity. I'm crossing my fingers that it goes through alright...
The Wizards are the best team in the NBA.

Anyways this Steelers Bengals game is getting heated. Bengals attempting the 15 point comeback. 15-7 right now.
Jeez, good luck man.
(Jan. 10, 2016  5:08 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: The Wizards are the best team in the NBA.

TIL I play basketball.
(Jan. 10, 2016  8:38 AM)Get Rekt Wrote:

I love pizza.

pfft, get this outta here.
(Jan. 10, 2016  3:05 PM)Meta madness Wrote:

I love pizza.

Excuse me? as the video says, you should love pizza , pizza understands you get out derp.
(Jan. 10, 2016  3:45 PM)Get Rekt Wrote:

I love pizza.

Excuse me? as the video says, you should love pizza , pizza understands you get out derp.
Do you even lift bro?
SKINS NATION! About to crush them Packers. #httr
(Jan. 10, 2016  3:45 PM)Get Rekt Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2016  8:38 AM)Get Rekt Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ_g4Aeo2b8

I love pizza.