Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I don't think I ever seen a strange post from you hah. Anyway, what kind of virus it was ?
(Sep. 24, 2014  9:47 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I recently discovered my computer had a virus, haha. I fixed it now, but incase you guys see any suspicious posts on my account, it's probably not me, haha.

Just PM me if you think anything is up.
I've never noticed any strange posts. Just the helpful and kind Leone19 posts.
The fried chicken from KFC is the best! “It taste so good makes me wanna slap my mama"

But fried chicken from KFC is awesome!But the lines they have there takes so long.
Crescent Your avatar truly scared the hell out of me. It's pretty self explanatory on how creepy that entire combination of gesture is on that face just gets me.

Supreme Dragon KFC is usually good, but it's so damn greasy that if you put a napkin on it, it will turn clear. (Which is your window to fat. Get it? Window?? Because you could see through the napkin? Carpy pun.)
Living in the South myself, KFC is carp.
Guys, find the ugliest Buffet around here.
Best Fried Chicken everz
KFC makes terrible fried chicken, i live in NY and even i know that
I don't really talk about this much on the forum but I am in Tang Soo Do (a form of korean karate) and I just recently got my black belt. I've been doing this for 5 years and man it has gone by fast.
Nice, i hope you stick with it, that belt means nothing if you dont practice
Summary of my favorite TV Shows in four words:
Crash B-Daman: DON'T LOSE YOUR MARBLES
Kill la Kill: DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY WAAAAAAY
Sleepy Hollow: DON'T LOSE YOUR HEAD
Impractical Jokers: YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE
World's Dumbest: THERE'S LOSERS, LOSERS EVERYWHERE!
I definitely will. I want to help out the lower belts and I've made so many friends over the years so stopping know would be throwing all that away.

But here's how the whole black belt test went:
It started in the morning with a written test then basic actions from white belt up to red 4.
Then it was on to forms
After that Il Soo Siks (self defense combinations) We had to make up ten of our own 5 for defending against any hand strikes and 5 defending against any kicks.
Next, self defense with various weapons,
Then lunch and then board breaking I had a 3 station break (3 solid wooden boards were around me and I had to break them)
After that there was Sparring. I had to do 2 on 1 sparring against 2 black belts for about 4 minutes. But every 30 seconds 2 new one would switch out. Every time they switched out they will run at you screaming. So, I did what nobody else did...I ran at them screaming and jumped on them. Smile After sparring was over we got a ten minute break and had to run a mile around a neighborhood without stopping. That took a lot out of me.
But finally, at the end we had to do 50 push ups, leg lifts, and deep knee bends.
After that the test was over. The long six hour test was over...And I was really happy to find out that I passed. Because if you fail the physical fitness (push ups, mile run, etc.), the written test, or the sparring, you have to redo the entire test over again. But now I am proud to call myself a black belt.
That doesnt sound too bad, was the sparring bare knuckle and full force or was it with pads and points?
I got my Zyuranger Jacket today Smile (MMPR Red)
So my school had its first soccer game of the season yesterday and we have a different coach than last year so it was interesting. We tied 2-2 which was kind of sad but oh well.
Edit: how no idea how long this post was lol.
(Sep. 25, 2014  3:15 AM)yt152430 Wrote: That doesnt sound too bad, was the sparring bare knuckle and full force or was it with pads and points?

We were wearing sparring gear. And the test wasn't all that hard, in fact. It was kind of fun.
Happy Rosh Hashanah to anyone else celebrating!
(Sep. 25, 2014  11:29 AM)Flambo. Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2014  3:15 AM)yt152430 Wrote: That doesnt sound too bad, was the sparring bare knuckle and full force or was it with pads and points?

We were wearing sparring gear. And the test wasn't all that hard, in fact. It was kind of fun.

Well now that you're a black belt you should try to get some bare knuckle fights under your belt, pun not intended, i personally think we need those experiences as warriors. May i ask what you do to harden your. body and do you meditate?
Edit: i forgot to say its good you had fun
I don't really meditate but every night before the black belt test, I did ten pushups. After a week of that, I upped it to 15, then 20, then 25, all the way up to 50. I even went to a Thursday class to help me prepare for the test. Our warm ups were: 200 jumping jacks, 75 leg lifts, 100 deep knee bends, and finally at the end of all that 50 pushups. So all that really built me up. Plus I occasionally do 5 pull ups.

And yeah. The black belt test was really fun at some points. One of my favorite parts was the "dark alley" Basically the studio is divided up into two big two story rooms. After I got done with my 3 station break, I noticed that the other room is pitch black. A black belt called me in and told me to close my eyes. All I heard was BOOM! BOOM! BOOM. The black belt said: "Okay, your trying to get home from school and some bullies are trying to jump you. Lay down." So I did. And then "Welcome to high school" So then a bunch of other black belts were beating me with foam swords and hammers. I knew they wanted me to escape. I start punching elbowing, kicking, and I accidentally grabbed a girl's shirt. She was like "Oh no you did not!" After I escaped, The black belt who guided me in said: "None of this ever happened..." XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JS_IX-qJnI
How do I even approach this?? My art teacher showed us this video, and I was the only roflcopter in the room. And the last 20 seconds were enough to burst. The way that guy talks... It just gets me, and then the applause comes. Loudest applause I've heard for a guy reading a poem..
Today I bury my best. This is gonna be a rough day.
(Sep. 28, 2014  7:11 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Today I bury my best. This is gonna be a rough day.

Again, condolences my fine sir.
(Sep. 28, 2014  4:58 PM)SoaringRager Wrote: I really love Destiny.
Some bad news; Destiny does not exist. We chose our future by the choices we make in life.
(Sep. 28, 2014  5:02 PM)Crescent Wrote:
Some bad news; Destiny does not exist. We chose our future by the choices we make in life.
Lol no. Talking about the VideoGame.
(Sep. 28, 2014  5:02 PM)Crescent Wrote:

http://www.destinythegame.com/ I think this is what he means
Oh my god I just laughed so hard at all 3 posts... Probably the posts of the week in my opinion.

Last week, I felt like I had to wear a tank top outside. Now, I feel like wearing a jacket. Is it Winter warning a season of hell for me or is this because of the constant storms in Mexico again..? At least I'm not getting the heavy rains. (We need rain, were in a severe drought and are advised to not really use water appliances as much.)