Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM.

My friend had to cancel on me today. Flu. So what, I cleaned my room for nothing? I like a messy room, damn it!
stop talking about you cleaning your room. it's not really that interesting.
I finally got my computer fixed! I'm downloading Fire Fox and I need to download some other things like paint.NET, a torrent and some other stuff. I'm really happy it's fixed ^_______________^
Maybe I'm weird for thinking this, but while reading Great Expectations I've noticed similarities between Pip and Naruto. Both lost their parents before they could meet them. Bot want to be someone of importance. Both underwent special training at the direction of their superiors. Just think of Estella as Sakura and Miss Havisham as Tsunade. On another note, I HATE Great Expectations.
(Mar. 31, 2011  1:49 AM)Khel Wrote: stop talking about you cleaning your room. it's not really that interesting.

I'm not surprised. Because I'm not usually interested in what you say, either.

It's the RANDOM Thoughts thread, buddy. So long as it isn't adult like or Beyblade-related, I can talk about my room as I want. I don't expect you to care about it anyway. So don't tell me off like your some mod. You're only an italicized name, not a blue name. Therefore, I DON'T have to listen to your internet carp.
You sir, are voted for best back talking to AdvMem/Mod/Admin of the year, finally someone who stands up to them T_T been tired of it anyways.
~~~~~~~~
So like, I have no school tmw, due to teachers professional day. Hope I can make Honor Roll and my Spring Break is like 2 weeks away. Might host a tourney or stuff idk lols.
(Mar. 31, 2011  3:06 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I'm not surprised. Because I'm not usually interested in what you say, either.

It's the RANDOM Thoughts thread, buddy. So long as it isn't adult like or Beyblade-related, I can talk about my room as I want. I don't expect you to care about it anyway. So don't tell me off like your some mod. You're only an italicized name, not a blue name. Therefore, I DON'T have to listen to your internet carp.

Except Khel used to be a Committee Member and is not one anymore just because he does not have enough time for this anymore.

This topic used to be called "Interesting thoughts only". If nobody cares about you cleaning your room, then do not post about it. We never saw your room, why would we be interested ?
Because we have room to relax? Chocked idk

Ugh, trying to decide what should I do for SB. Feels like I'm going to explode! And to was a good day.
(Mar. 31, 2011  3:09 AM)®otation Wrote: You sir, are voted for best back talking to AdvMem/Mod/Admin of the year, finally someone who stands up to them T_T been tired of it anyways.

I ONLY respect mods if I KNOW they're mods. If they just have some italicized name, then I'll treat them like how I tread everyone else. I've only been on since February of this year, so I wouldn't know everyone or who this Khel guy is. And I won't make it a point to know unless it's brought to me. But I'd rather not have authority wagged in my face like, "Listen you dog! Sit!" type of thing. But I WILL always respect the mods and higher-ups if I know that they are.

And besides. They're people. On the internet. If you wanna stay in line, then follow. But you don't have to play goody two-shoes on the internet. But keep in mind, STILL be respectful to those higher than you. Now, if you're kira1 who comes by in new accounts, despite being banned, to troll, then yeah, THAT'S an example of being disrespectful.

(Mar. 31, 2011  3:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Except Khel used to be a Committee Member and is not one anymore just because he does not have enough time for this anymore.

This topic used to be called "Interesting thoughts only". If nobody cares about you cleaning your room, then do not post about it. We never saw your room, why would we be interested ?

Don't expect me to know him as a Committee Member or anything if I haven't been on as long as you or know him as well as everyone else. If a Mod has something to say to me, and I can tell or know that they're a mod or so, than fine, I will listen. If a person who I don't know and shows no indication of being a mod tells me off, then of course I will go off on them. I'm willing to listen so long as I know who it is. And if I recall, I don't know him too well to know that he's a committee member.

And hey, you see people post stuff that no one replies to. You don't tell them that, do you? And IIRC, I don't remember this thread being called the "Interesting topics only" when I first posted here. I only saw it as "Random Thoughts". I WOULDN'T KNOW THIS BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW EVERY LITTLE CHANGES YOU MADE THE PAST HOW MANY MONTHS.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful towards you, but I'm merely stating my point. If you don't really care so much for this point, then fine, whatever. I'll go along with the flow like a good dog.
(Mar. 31, 2011  3:20 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2011  3:09 AM)®otation Wrote: You sir, are voted for best back talking to AdvMem/Mod/Admin of the year, finally someone who stands up to them T_T been tired of it anyways.

I ONLY respect mods if I KNOW they're mods. If they just have some italicized name, then I'll treat them like how I tread everyone else. I've only been on since February of this year, so I wouldn't know everyone or who this Khel guy is. And I won't make it a point to know unless it's brought to me. But I'd rather not have authority wagged in my face like, "Listen you dog! Sit!" type of thing. But I WILL always respect the mods and higher-ups if I know that they are.

And besides. They're people. On the internet. If you wanna stay in line, then follow. But you don't have to play goody two-shoes on the internet. But keep in mind, STILL be respectful to those higher than you. Now, if you're kira1 who comes by in new accounts, despite being banned, to troll, then yeah, THAT'S an example of being disrespectful.

I treat the Mods like I do everyone else. I consider them to be a nuisance at times, but I guess that they are just doing their job.
Please don't start going against mods or anything. Rules are rules. You have to follow them.
It's official! I want to drive a white Toyota AE86 for my first car. I'll make it just like the one from Initial D. I'll show up at the tracks and people will think I'm crazy. Yet I'll beat them ^^
(Mar. 31, 2011  3:20 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: And hey, you see people post stuff that no one replies to. You don't tell them that, do you? And IIRC, I don't remember this thread being called the "Interesting topics only" when I first posted here. I only saw it as "Random Thoughts". I WOULDN'T KNOW THIS BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW EVERY LITTLE CHANGES YOU MADE THE PAST HOW MANY MONTHS.

Achooo! :

the OP Wrote:- Unlike the last version of this thread, these rules will be enforced heavily and strictly by myself and the rest of the staff. I will not hesitate to warn and even ban those who can't follow the rules. So, if you even think that your post might qualify as spam or be potentially uninteresting, save yourself the trouble and don't post it.

Don't expect me to know him as a Committee Member or anything if I haven't been on as long as you or know him as well as everyone else. If a Mod has something to say to me, and I can tell or know that they're a mod or so, than fine, I will listen. If a person who I don't know and shows no indication of being a mod tells me off, then of course I will go off on them. I'm willing to listen so long as I know who it is. And if I recall, I don't know him too well to know that he's a committee member.

And hey, you see people post stuff that no one replies to. You don't tell them that, do you? And IIRC, I don't remember this thread being called the "Interesting topics only" when I first posted here. I only saw it as "Random Thoughts". I WOULDN'T KNOW THIS BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW EVERY LITTLE CHANGES YOU MADE THE PAST HOW MANY MONTHS.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful towards you, but I'm merely stating my point. If you don't really care so much for this point, then fine, whatever. I'll go along with the flow like a good dog.

He has the Face of Soul, which, if you noticed, only staff members have :
http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php?awid=20

We even still had an outdated list of staff members in the introductory private message which included him, although hopefully I fixed that before you came.

We warn some of those people with posts that no one replies to as well. Sometimes though, we just have a life and those posts escape our attention. Nothing stops anybody from reporting posts.

Vongola-Hibari Wrote:I treat the Mods like I do everyone else. I consider them to be a nuisance at times, but I guess that they are just doing their job.

Oh, are we ? You never imagined that perhaps we were acting like this because people, including you or not, are making us act like that with all their bad posts and attitudes ? You think we just wake up one morning and decide to act like that without being provoked to by messages that do not respect the clear rules established ?
(Mar. 31, 2011  3:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, are we ? You never imagined that perhaps we were acting like this because people, including you or not, are making us act like that with all their bad posts and attitudes ? You think we just wake up one morning and decide to act like that without being provoked to by messages that do not respect the clear rules established ?

I'm not good at answering questions, so I hope this answers it:

I said at times and I said that you and the other mods are just doing their job.

Also I always follow the rules, but I think I know where you are coming from.

(Mar. 31, 2011  3:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Except Khel used to be a Committee Member and is not one anymore just because he does not have enough time for this anymore.

[Image: 095.jpg]
Fine fine. I know when to stop in a losing battle. Then again, I'm not trying to win either. I don't memorize the Faces or anything, I don't have interest in ranking up to Vet or whatever, getting Faces, or whatever. So I don't look at member lists. I go about my business; trying to get back into the [Beyblade] game, socializing, and what not. I don't like to troll nor go make myself look like a bad guy. But I'll try to keep this in mind next time.

I apologize to you, Khel.

(Mar. 31, 2011  3:41 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Achooo! :

the OP Wrote:- Unlike the last version of this thread, these rules will be enforced heavily and strictly by myself and the rest of the staff. I will not hesitate to warn and even ban those who can't follow the rules. So, if you even think that your post might qualify as spam or be potentially uninteresting, save yourself the trouble and don't post it.

I never really think of my stuff as "uninteresting", but I try not to spam. That's not what I, the poster, have to judge, but the readers (and mods) themselves. Anyway, I'm gonna cut this off before I dig myself a deeper hole.

(Mar. 31, 2011  3:37 AM)Nano Wrote: It's official! I want to drive a white Toyota AE86 for my first car. I'll make it just like the one from Initial D. I'll show up at the tracks and people will think I'm crazy. Yet I'll beat them ^^

How do people like you (I'm not trying to be offensive) take the time to know the names of cars, down to the model number? Usually, I just call 'em "Toyota Corolla" or "Hondas" and "Subarus". I'm more of a bike person myself. I don't know what kind of models these are, though; they're the ones that look thinner than some motorbikes, and the suspensions for the front wheel are exposed (if suspension is what you call the tubes in the front).

This is what I'm talking about. But I only know Kawasakis, though I think that there are other brands that use this type of bike model.
I wrote in the cooking thread that my mum came home after I was enjoying my spag bowl dinner and she didn't look or sound well. and I was right. and she soon went to the hospital.

I got a call from my mums friend Melissa from the hospital about an hour after. that my mum was in pain and broke both bones in her wrist so her hand was detached from her arm. and that she'd have to have surgery if the doctors couldn't reattach the bones and then put her arm in a cast.

Luckily a few hours after that my mum came home in a cast - so they were able to attach the bones without surgery. but all the time she was out I was worrying about her. x_x
That sucks, man. Hope your mom feels better. The last time I worried about my mom in the hospital was when I was in class I think last year. I got a text from my cousin in NYC and my sister that my mom was rushed to the hospital on 10th Ave (NYC). So I told all my teachers that I'll have to take an emergency leave to see her. All she had were stones, I think. But i was really worried because I think she said that if it was something else, she'd have to stay overnight for some sort of surgery.
(Mar. 31, 2011  4:37 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: How do people like you (I'm not trying to be offensive) take the time to know the names of cars, down to the model number? Usually, I just call 'em "Toyota Corolla" or "Hondas" and "Subarus". I'm more of a bike person myself. I don't know what kind of models these are, though; they're the ones that look thinner than some motorbikes, and the suspensions for the front wheel are exposed (if suspension is what you call the tubes in the front).

the same thing can be said about beyblades, or virtually every other hobby in the world. just because you're not interested in it doesn't mean that somebody else is not
Also the Toyota AE68 is easy to remember. I've saw the name about 5 times and memorized it. It's also a short name, that helps a lot.

The same could be said about the names of Anime characters. Some people don't understand how people memorize all the names. But to the people that enjoy watching anime, it's not that hard.
I say that for about ANY Shonen Jump/V-Jump/Weekly Jump series. Their manga doesn't end fast enough. lol

But I'm surprised that car enthusiasts manage to know even the little bits of detail IN the car than on it. Like, what makes it run, how each part works, etc.
For some people it comes naturally. My dad owned a used car lot when I was little. My brother was in the car sales too, same with my uncle. My cousin worked on Nascar engines, and my grandpa tought me and my brother and some cousins how to race at a young age. If I started studying cars, it'll most likely come to me easily.

You get what I'm saying?
(Mar. 31, 2011  7:08 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I say that for about ANY Shonen Jump/V-Jump/Weekly Jump series. Their manga doesn't end fast enough. lol

But I'm surprised that car enthusiasts manage to know even the little bits of detail IN the car than on it. Like, what makes it run, how each part works, etc.

The more you know about how a complicated piece of machinery functions the better assessments you can make on it. Both on opinions of a certain model as well as any repair jobs. You won't be completely at the mercy of others with a strong insight on how it functions.

A lot of people are more technically inclined so understanding how a machine functions is fascinating to them.
(Mar. 31, 2011  4:37 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Fine fine. I know when to stop in a losing battle. Then again, I'm not trying to win either. I don't memorize the Faces or anything, I don't have interest in ranking up to Vet or whatever, getting Faces, or whatever. So I don't look at member lists. I go about my business; trying to get back into the [Beyblade] game, socializing, and what not. I don't like to troll nor go make myself look like a bad guy. But I'll try to keep this in mind next time.

I apologize to you, Khel.

No worries really. I'm usually really blunt. I guess no one really says it since it is not really politically correct to do so. But if you are making a lot of posts in random thoughts and no one is really responding (especially on the same subject matter) odds are it's time to ease up a bit. It prevents this thread from ballooning up unnecessarily
Alright, I've seen enough. I think it's time the random thoughts thread went away for a while.