Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM.

We need a random anime and magna thoughts thread...
(Feb. 13, 2011  3:16 PM)scipio132 Wrote: We need a random anime and magna thoughts thread...

No we don't, the regular random thoughts thread sucks the way it is, so put your interesting anime/manga thoughts in there to help increase its value; instead of having kids write random thoughts about their day, etc.
(Feb. 13, 2011  3:16 PM)scipio132 Wrote: We need a random anime and magna thoughts thread...

I asked Kai-V about that and she gave me a link to a very old thread. The name was something like "Media Random Thoughts" but I didn't want to necro it.
(Feb. 13, 2011  5:49 PM)Nano Wrote:

I asked Kai-V about that and she gave me a link to a very old thread. The name was something like "Media Random Thoughts" but I didn't want to necro it.

If she gave you the link, I guess it would be okay to necro it. I mean, this is already so cluttered with Media-related random thoughts, it would open this thread up considerably.
Grrrr. I really hate when people make threads and say DISCUSS. It makes me mad! They don't even contribute to there own thread. They just say "This is a thread about blah blah blah. DISCUSS" If you look at my threads it's different. I talk about the topic at hand. Look at my Haruhism thread or YGOTAS thread. In both opening posts I contribute because I'm not lazy. Not contributing to your own thread is like a mother giving birth to a baby and then not take care of it. Plus it's SPAM. Maybe we should make I rule that makes you contribute to your own thread or you will get warned.

Man that was alot of writing on a Wii.
IIRC There is already a rule for that..

And it seems someone's eager to become a mod..
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:43 PM)Medz Wrote: IIRC There is already a rule for that..

And it seems someone's eager to become a mod..

If it's a rule then people should follow it!

I'm not trying to become a mod. It just ticks me off when people don't contribute to there own thread. Every time I see that happen I report it ASAP.
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:28 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:21 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Well, don't let any of the dumber/weirder kids use the guns. And leave the more violent ones.

Those were the ones who picked them up, they screamed, "It's just like Call of Duty!". With the exception of the Marines, and myself only two other people actually knew how to carp the M4A1 anyway, so it was safe. We didn't let kids carp the M249 SAW, because if you do that incorrectly, you can actually loose a finger. I'd like to clarify that there were no magazines or munitions at the event, because that would be dangerous. It would also be against the rules of the hockey rink we were at.

if i ever get into the army, "it's just like call of duty" is the first thing i'm gonna say so they'll kick me out lol
(Feb. 13, 2011  9:19 PM)SK Wrote: if i ever get into the army, "it's just like call of duty" is the first thing i'm gonna say so they'll kick me out lol

I don't think that you would get kicked out just for saying that...?

and if you have to stay on then watch out for those real life lags, they're a pain in the butt if you get it during combat...
Ugh theses servers Smithicide

If I had money I'd start a "Buy Beywiki new servers" fund.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1754820/

.... so... who's going to be the first to commit Dragonball fandom suicide? I didn't like Jon Foo in Tekken so I doubt I'll actually like him in this film. At least it is not the same director so there is a very small chance it'll turn out well...

Darn, this time i was really hoping that Goku would be played by a black dude... Samuel L. Saiyan (no offence)

"KA ME HA ME GET THESE MO***** ******** SAIYANS OFF MY MO**** ******* PLANET!"
"MO********* NINE THOUSAND?! THERE'S NO MO********* WAY THAT CAN BE MO********* RIGHT!!"
I have an IMDB page, does someone want to add me to that page as Vegeta, because you can?

That's the problem.
(Feb. 13, 2011  10:01 PM)To Wrote: I have an IMDB page, does someone want to add me to that page as Vegeta, because you can?

That's the problem.

Its ashame that by saying that many forums across the net has already either fallen for it or it really is announced like it was marked.
Now that I think about it, I believe I would play Goku better than Vegeta, but my height and body type is more Vegeta like...
(Feb. 13, 2011  9:57 PM)JÆMS Wrote: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1754820/

"KA ME HA ME GET THESE MO***** ******** SAIYANS OFF MY MO**** ******* PLANET!"
"MO********* NINE THOUSAND?! THERE'S NO MO********* WAY THAT CAN BE MO********* RIGHT!!"

That is exactlly what i say when i charge my kamehamehas and i am white
(Feb. 13, 2011  9:19 PM)SK Wrote: if i ever get into the army, "it's just like call of duty" is the first thing i'm gonna say so they'll kick me out lol

They won't kick you out, they'll just put you on head cleaning duty for a month. Then they ask you if it's still like Call of Duty.
(Feb. 13, 2011  10:38 PM)Megalater Wrote: That is exactlly what i say when i charge my kamehamehas and i am white

Of course you do and in case you didn't understand it... those were all Samuel L Jackson references... (Only mentioned this because you mentioned that you were white so it slightly showed me that you didn't understand the reference)
Samuel Jackson as Vegeta.
Nappa: Vegeta, what's the scouter say about his power level?
Samuel L.Vegeta: What country are you from?
Nappa: What?!?
Samuel L. Vegeta: What ain no country I'v ever heard of! Do they speak English in what?
Nappa: WHAT?!?
Samuel L. Vegeta: English M**********r Do you speak it?
Nappa: Yeah!
Samuel L. Vegata: So you know what I'm asking you!
Nappa: What does this have to do with what the scouter says about his power level?
Samuel L. Vegeta: Say what Again! Say what again! I dare you, I double dare you M**********r, SAY WHAT ONE MORE G*****n TIME!
Nappa: For crying out loud Vegeta! WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS POWER LEVEL?
Samuel L. Vegeta:*kills Nappa, before Goku even fought him*
(Feb. 13, 2011  10:40 PM)Thresher Wrote:

They won't kick you out, they'll just put you on head cleaning duty for a month. THeyn they ask you if it's still like Call of Duty.
i don't live in america bro. they'll kick me out lol
I'm tempted to make a Katy Perry thread. But that probably wouldn't go over to well with the mods.
(Feb. 13, 2011  9:38 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  9:25 AM)To Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  9:02 AM)Nano Wrote: I really want to do something good with my life. But I'm just a 14 year old. *sigh* What good could I do anyways?

You're 14. I'm 17, and in a few months I've already graduated from highschool and I'm not even sure of the road ahead of me. The best advice I can give to you is to get involved with a lot of extra curriculars at school devoted towards community service. Sure, you might not be saving the world, but what you'd do is still important to people.

You'd certainly get more work done than the SOS Brigade.

You must admit that they did make that epic movie about Mikuru.

In all seriousness, do what To said, and I'd like to add that you can help out you community on your own, you don't need to join a local group, just picking up trash at a local park helps. There are plenty of things you can involve yourself in to help out.

A tad late to the discussion but I haven't really beeen online:

If you get some pocket money or do some jobs that earn you a steady income, I'd suggest sponsoring a child, as I've been doing for a while now.

I also give money which I think helps.
YAY! The music award are on now!!! I've been waiting all day for this!!!!
Eminem didn't really do as I expected in the awards aspect...Meh, he raps, so I had to see it coming.
Holy carp! Lady Antebellum has won like 5 awards tonight! But they will just be a one hit wonder if you ask me...

EDIT: I forgot to say Justin Bieber got beat for Best New Artist by a jazz singer from Portland Oregon! Who would of known? And for some of you thinking "why does Nano care?" It's because I live in Oregon.