Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM.

I really need a job
(Feb. 13, 2011  3:46 AM)Nano Wrote: I really need a job

You are extreamly obsesive
(Feb. 13, 2011  3:52 AM)scipio132 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  3:46 AM)Nano Wrote: I really need a job

You are extreamly obsesive
Lol. It's called an Otaku....
Do NOT diss us Otaku! We stick together!
w..what the heck are you people talking about. someone answer me before i go on a rampage, you know i will
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:06 AM)scipio132 Wrote: w..what the heck are you people talking about. someone answer me before i go on a rampage, you know i will

Otaku= Anime/video game geek. But mostly Anime.
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:10 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:06 AM)scipio132 Wrote: w..what the heck are you people talking about. someone answer me before i go on a rampage, you know i will

Otaku= Anime/video game geek. But mostly Anime.
Actually the correct defenition of an Otaku is "Somebody who has an obsessive interest in Anime, Video Games, Computers, Etc. But it is usually with Anime."

Of course, I am a Haruhi Suzumiya Otaku. Much like Nano.
Anime and Video Games are awesome. I still can't beat StH 1991... Yo, how is it fair that I have to give up a week of anime Club for a Football team meeting! The season's been over for about 3 months! Well, I've still got Tradind card Club this week, so I'm not too pissed. I am an Otaku in general. For about a month I considered quitting the team so I could watch more Anime.
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:14 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:10 AM)Nano Wrote: Otaku= Anime/video game geek. But mostly Anime.
Actually the correct defenition of an Otaku is "Somebody who has an obsessive interest in Anime, Video Games, Computers, Etc. But it is usually with Anime."

i think i might have a severe case of Dragon Ball Z otaku - itis.
this could be serious.
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:18 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:14 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:10 AM)Nano Wrote: Otaku= Anime/video game geek. But mostly Anime.

i think i might have a severe case of Dragon Ball Z otaku - itis.
this could be serious.
Lol. Call Dr. Pepper, and buy some Pizza. It can make your experience so much better. XD

I really need a job.

Nano, you are finding all of these figures (And PMing themm all to me...) But they are all at very high prices... The ones I have found are mostly the same ones. Except instead of like $200. The ones I find are like $60. Much more reasonable...
[/quote]

Much? you guys wanted the same signature from the same person twice, the second one was me! lol, jk.<off topic?
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:25 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: Much? you guys wanted the same signature from the same person twice, the second one was me! lol, jk.<off topic?
Because we are twins. Haven't you seen our pictures in the Pictures Of Yourself thread? You will understand after you see those pictures.
Man, I forgot my wallet at home, and then saw one Hiruma (Eyeshield 21, I like that anime...) figure at Borders...Woe is me. I saw a few Ichigos, a Naruto, but I really wanted that Hiruma figure...AND IT WAS ON SALE!
I found a gumpa from mario in a thrift store in mint condition...it was til it came out slightly covered in blue lint.<off topic.
Off topic? There's a topic? Well, I got my mom to promise to get me to a St. Louis Rams game for a Sam Bradford signature next season if I make the Honor Roll. Hopefully they'll play the Buccaneers, or Pittsburgh! (My 3 favorite teams.)
I helped out the local United States Marine Corps recruiters the other day and had an awesome experience. Several Delayed Entry Program members and I had to watch the equipment (machine gun grenade launcher, snow machines, a humvee, and various unloaded weapons), while we let civilians take a look.

They let us play around with the guns and I found out that like the feel of holding a silenced M4A1 with an EO Tech reflex sight, more than I like the feel of holding an M249 SAW with thermal optics. Thermal optics are clear as day in a building with lights on, but they are a bit more complicated to use and you can t see what's happening around you, the only place you can see is through the scope. They aren't grainy and cloudy like they are in COD. The M4A1 is only 8 lbs and is easy to run with, and the EO Tech sight (Holographic/Reflex for you COD kids) reticule changes position based on what angle you are looking from. If it is slightly of center while you look down the sight it will be either right or left of the front sight. Also the 8lb M4A1 is light as a feather and easy to use, the 19 lbs M249 SAW is a tad bit cumbersome, and the thermal optic is awkward on it.

All in all, it was a great experience, and I'm glad the kids had fun.
Well, don't let any of the dumber/weirder kids use the guns. And leave the more violent ones.
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:21 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Well, don't let any of the dumber/weirder kids use the guns. And leave the more violent ones.

Those were the ones who picked them up, they screamed, "It's just like Call of Duty!". With the exception of the Marines, and myself only two other people actually knew how to carp the M4A1 anyway, so it was safe. We didn't let kids carp the M249 SAW, because if you do that incorrectly, you can actually loose a finger. I'd like to clarify that there were no magazines or munitions at the event, because that would be dangerous. It would also be against the rules of the hockey rink we were at.
If I'm spending $100+ on a toy, I'm making sure it isn't something I'd be embarassed to show my mother. Cool robots, or constipated Gokus are alright, but bunny outfit anime girls? Eh...
....You, To, are funny. But, I guess you are right. My main interest is actually DVDs and posters at the moment. I can print manga scans off of the Internet...Though, something keeps telling me not to...Is that illegal?
I really want to do something good with my life. But I'm just a 14 year old. *sigh* What good could I do anyways?
Hey, you could sleep all day! It works wonders for me! Hah. Only reason I'm still up is because I slept until 2:00 PM today.
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:53 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: ....You, To, are funny. But, I guess you are right. My main interest is actually DVDs and posters at the moment. I can print manga scans off of the Internet...Though, something keeps telling me not to...Is that illegal?

The scans themselves are illegal, so...

(Feb. 13, 2011  9:02 AM)Nano Wrote: I really want to do something good with my life. But I'm just a 14 year old. *sigh* What good could I do anyways?

You're 14. I'm 17, and in a few months I've already graduated from highschool and I'm not even sure of the road ahead of me. The best advice I can give to you is to get involved with a lot of extra curriculars at school devoted towards community service. Sure, you might not be saving the world, but what you'd do is still important to people.

You'd certainly get more work done than the SOS Brigade.
(Feb. 13, 2011  9:25 AM)To Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  9:02 AM)Nano Wrote: I really want to do something good with my life. But I'm just a 14 year old. *sigh* What good could I do anyways?

You're 14. I'm 17, and in a few months I've already graduated from highschool and I'm not even sure of the road ahead of me. The best advice I can give to you is to get involved with a lot of extra curriculars at school devoted towards community service. Sure, you might not be saving the world, but what you'd do is still important to people.

You must admit that they did make that epic movie about Mikuru.

In all seriousness, do what To said, and I'd like to add that you can help out you community on your own, you don't need to join a local group, just picking up trash at a local park helps. There are plenty of things you can involve yourself in to help out.
(Feb. 13, 2011  9:25 AM)To Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:53 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: ....You, To, are funny. But, I guess you are right. My main interest is actually DVDs and posters at the moment. I can print manga scans off of the Internet...Though, something keeps telling me not to...Is that illegal?

The scans themselves are illegal, so...

Figured. Now on to what you said next, I agree. It's kinda hard to get less done than the SOS Brigade, at least as far as Haruhi's concerned. Just try to get as much done as possible now, so you don't worry about it later.... Whoa! Erm...When did I end up on the last episode of TMoHS? Man! I need new anime to watch!