Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

"The problem of Berkshire Toy Company is clear example budgeting failure. The company did not anticipated unprecedented increased sales volume. Therefore, the company experienced machinay problem. Moreover, there is some issues on the staffing. The company did put overly higher cost on the fringe benefit and other costs. And the company put higher overtime cost in terms of having extra shifts because of higher production level. Thus, the variance on price and efficiency on direct labor is higher than anticipated."

Good god, how is this guy in university. Picture me having to edit 2000 words of this. I have a long night ahead of me.
(May. 11, 2009  4:30 AM)Khel Wrote: "The problem of Berkshire Toy Company is clear example budgeting failure. The company did not anticipated unprecedented increased sales volume. Therefore, the company experienced machinay problem. Moreover, there is some issues on the staffing. The company did put overly higher cost on the fringe benefit and other costs. And the company put higher overtime cost in terms of having extra shifts because of higher production level. Thus, the variance on price and efficiency on direct labor is higher than anticipated."

Good god, how is this guy in university. Picture me having to edit 2000 words of this. I have a long night ahead of me.

hahaha what is he trying to say
I'm not quite sure; he totally missed the point. His answer doesn't even answer the question. ughhhh.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP this foo
That didn't even make any sense. There were so many grammer problems, it hurt my brain. >.>
I'm just going to rewrite it, this is seriously just too painful to read.
Good luck with that. I'm confused as hell. XD
I'm so scared of college now. =(
(May. 11, 2009  4:30 AM)Khel Wrote: "The problem of Berkshire Toy Company is clear example budgeting failure. The company did not anticipated unprecedented increased sales volume. Therefore, the company experienced machinay problem. Moreover, there is some issues on the staffing. The company did put overly higher cost on the fringe benefit and other costs. And the company put higher overtime cost in terms of having extra shifts because of higher production level. Thus, the variance on price and efficiency on direct labor is higher than anticipated."

As an auditor, I find this appalling on many levels.

Evan, that is some tough stuff ahead of you. I know this is putting you in a difficult spot in terms of your future and your emotional well-being, but your mother needs you now more than ever. Consider what she is going through. Not only is she fearful of what's going on with her body, but I'm sure she's terrified of potentially leaving you. In the wake of fear and uncertainty, you need to be the rock she can count on to be there for her.
Me and a couple of friends were playing ball hockey in the laneway and OMFG some giant carp super steroid sewer rat came out of no where. Thing was bigger then my cat, I was carp scared shitless. My friend wanted to wack it with his hockey stick but I'm like "What if it has some rat disease, don't want that thing attacking you, so I wouldn't get close." After that we packed up and left.
DARTS in Japan wants ¥3990 to replace the lens on my sunglasses ... OK, no big deal. However, they say it's going to take them 1-2 months to do it.

What? To replace this?

[Image: img10021445780.gif]

It's attached by like ... two screws.
(May. 11, 2009  8:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: DARTS in Japan wants Â¥3990 to replace the lens on my sunglasses ... OK, no big deal. However, they say it's going to take them 1-2 months to do it.

What? To replace this?

[Image: img10021445780.gif]

It's attached by like ... two screws.

Maybe they're busy and have a lot of stuff to do so they're saying you'll have to wait long because they have other orders to fulfill? =/
So you'll get your glasses back in time for Fall then? Perfect. XD

Khel, I actually love editing stuff but that is too much.
(May. 11, 2009  3:13 AM)jsc Wrote: Can you guys repeadly kick the soccer ball? ( I think Its called juggling) Well I do it alot and counted once and I kept going until 18 times Grin
i don't keep count, but i can do over 100 easily
i've been playing football at club level since age 7 though lol
whoa! 5 pages in 2 days.
blader9 is now DELETE ACCOUNT? Gasp

and jsc do you mean keeping it from touching the floor? if so am not that good in it. maybe 8 times was the best i have done.
(May. 10, 2009  10:29 PM)Evan Wrote: My mom has just visited two doctors who both say her cancer is back. There is a high probability it has spread to her heart and lungs.

If this takes her life, I'm going to be a 16 year old graduate with no parents. How the carp am I supposed to live
sorry! Unhappy
btw my friends mother passed away a few monthes ago. but tbh he didnt care that much. he went to play soccer that day Gasp and took his mother TV from her room to his when she was sent to the hospital...

gd luck.
(May. 10, 2009  10:55 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Also, I know it sounds harsh, but you should look into how inheritance and wills work. That would be a start to help stop you being COMPLETELY screwed over should the worst happen.

WTH, that is the last thing on his mind at a time like that.

Sorry to hear that Evan. Unhappy

(May. 11, 2009  12:20 AM)SK Wrote: btw remember that girl i was talking about a few days ago? the one whose number i forgot to save? she's my girlfriend now Smile

Nice going.Cool
(May. 11, 2009  9:25 AM)Pikachao Wrote: Maybe they're busy and have a lot of stuff to do so they're saying you'll have to wait long because they have other orders to fulfill? =/

For ¥27000 glasses I expect a bit better.
Quote:WTH, that is the last thing on his mind at a time like that.
Look, Brad's already slammed me for this. I realise it was sort of harsh, but he didn't complain, and I have already apologised profusely and said I feel sorry for him. He obviously is thinking about how he'd keep a house, have money etc. too due to this if I'm reading it right:

Quote:I'm going to be a 16 year old graduate with no parents. How the carp am I supposed to live.

Thanks for making me feel like a jerk though when I was trying to help out. I was NOT trying to be insensetive, he can contact me by PM if he feels I was out of order. Now can we not bring this up again?

Quote:For ¥27000 glasses I expect a bit better.
Woah, dude so would I. Those must be some NICE glasses. =D

Shame about the breakage, I guess there's not much you can do. =/
Well I now know what it's like to fall asleep at my desk working. Fell asleep at 3:30 woke up at 7:00 to get ready and finish that blasted assignment. My arm was numb and my neck sore lmao. Took me like 3 minutes before I could move it again.

It may not be the best, but at least it's coherent.Unsmith
So my brother got into a car crash today. He's alright. But the car he spent four years working on isn't. Apparently some people don't know that a red light means stop. I can only imagine that his insurance company will have a field day with a male in his early 20's getting into an accident.
Ouch. At least he's okay but damn.......good luck to you guys. Unhappy
(May. 11, 2009  8:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: DARTS in Japan wants Â¥3990 to replace the lens on my sunglasses ... OK, no big deal. However, they say it's going to take them 1-2 months to do it.

Didn't you tell me about these needing to be fixed like 1-2 months ago? Lips_sealed
(May. 11, 2009  11:34 PM)Kei Wrote: Didn't you tell me about these needing to be fixed like 1-2 months ago? Lips_sealed

yes but azuma had neglected to send them in because when he visited them they told him it would take ten minutes
(May. 12, 2009  2:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yes but azuma had neglected to send them in because when he visited them they told him it would take ten minutes

LOL what the hell?

That makes no sense at all.
ten minutes is a lot more realistic timeframe for undoing and redoing two screws
No that's what I'm saying.

If it only would take ten minutes for a walk-in, why on Earth would it take 1-2 months if you shipped them? Makes no sense.
apparently even if we bring them in it will still take that long ... so someone had their info wrong