Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

(May. 10, 2009  10:29 PM)Evan Wrote: My mom has just visited two doctors who both say her cancer is back. There is a high probability it has spread to her heart and lungs.

If this takes her life, I'm going to be a 16 year old graduate with no parents. How the carp am I supposed to live

I'm so sorry to hear that man. Unhappy
(May. 10, 2009  10:29 PM)Evan Wrote: My mom has just visited two doctors who both say her cancer is back. There is a high probability it has spread to her heart and lungs.

If this takes her life, I'm going to be a 16 year old graduate with no parents. How the carp am I supposed to live

That's really bad dude... sorry Unhappy
Evan......I'm so sorry. Crying And I totally missed you on msn - I was having a nap. Pinching_eyes_2 We'll talk later. I don't even know what to say......
Woah sorry dude. She'll get through it. And if not at least you can be with her at the end.
That's terrible Unhappy So sorry to hear that happened. Let's just hope for the best.

Wow really sorry for you dude. Hope she's okay. =/

Also, I know it sounds harsh, but you should look into how inheritance and wills work. That would be a start to help stop you being COMPLETELY screwed over should the worst happen.

Once again, so sorry. ='[
(May. 10, 2009  10:55 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Wow really sorry for you dude. Hope she's okay. =/

Also, I know it sounds harsh, but you should look into how inheritance and wills work. That would be a start to help stop you being COMPLETELY screwed over should the worst happen.

Once again, so sorry. ='[

We're in debt....
(May. 10, 2009  10:55 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Also, I know it sounds harsh, but you should look into how inheritance and wills work. That would be a start to help stop you being COMPLETELY screwed over should the worst happen.

you are a gigantic moron
Quote:you are a gigantic moron

Explain how me giving advice makes me a moron.

Quote:We're in debt...

Sorry to hear that. =/ I'm pretty sure that the debt can be lessened in certain ways if you read over how inheritance works. I don't know much about it, I'm just giving you a heads up because there are things that have to be done at certain times etc.
(May. 10, 2009  11:18 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Explain how me giving advice makes me a moron.

because he just said his mother has cancer and you said "well you better make sure you'll get her money if she dies!"
blader9, why do you want your account deleted?
(May. 10, 2009  11:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: because he just said his mother has cancer and you said "well you better make sure you'll get her money if she dies!"

I prefixed it with the fact that I was trying not to be harsh, he asked what he would do because he thought he would fail at life if his mother dies.

I did not say it like that. I'm not trying to be that horrible. =S
just got back from the best trip ever..never had so much fun

btw remember that girl i was talking about a few days ago? the one whose number i forgot to save? she's my girlfriend now Smile
(May. 11, 2009  12:20 AM)SK Wrote: just got back from the best trip ever..never had so much fun

btw remember that girl i was talking about a few days ago? the one whose number i forgot to save? she's my girlfriend now Smile

I tip my hat of to you good sir.
Well done, you must be over the moon at the moment lol.
(May. 11, 2009  12:20 AM)SK Wrote: just got back from the best trip ever..never had so much fun

Nice going brah Cool

that is really sad no joke i i i hope that... um uh.. Crying uh um... i dont know what to really say sorry manCrying
(May. 10, 2009  11:47 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I prefixed it with the fact that I was trying not to be harsh, he asked what he would do because he thought he would fail at life if his mother dies.

I did not say it like that. I'm not trying to be that horrible. =S

people often preface comments they know will be offensive with "no offense" to save face

that does not justify those comments

yesss was hoping for an update on this!
Can you guys repeadly kick the soccer ball? ( I think Its called juggling) Well I do it alot and counted once and I kept going until 18 times Grin
I have a friend that has done it 126 times non-stop. He is a soccer-beast
I did it like 5 times once at soccer camp in like 4th grade..... i actually won something for it too. XD

Hey dude, totally know what you're going through. If you need someone to talk to, just hit me up on here or somethin. No one should have to go through this, sorry to hear it.
How'd I miss that?!
Holy carp, dude. You can always talk to me if you need to as well. Crying
I really hope she gets and that it somehow didn't spread to her heart and/or lungs.
^Same goes for me. I am really sorry to hear that Evan Crying.