Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

Vectors is an advanced math class. In my school at least, you take it as part of the Calculus and Vectors course.
Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't Kai-V also run Beyblade Spirit?

But yeah, random idea if she does.
Have we ever taught about combing WBO and BB Spirit?

Like have the front page be basically what BB Spirit is.
Link all the beyblade reviews to bey wiki
and have a link to the forums on the front page?
Idk
I just remembered that I need to complete my 40 hours of community service.

Kids, don't take my lead. Don't procrastinate.
So the London Expo's coming up, Anyone going?
(Aug. 28, 2010  8:18 AM)RevertedToZero Wrote: So the London Expo's coming up, Anyone going?

Yeah, been going there for the past 4 years actually. It's always so bloody crowded on saturdays, you'd be lucky to be able to stretch out your arms without hitting somebody. At the last expo there was this group of people standing in the middle of the walk way and I couldn't get past. Despite the fact I said 'excuse me' several times they either couldn't hear me or were just being ignorant. Well by this point I was finished being polite.
So I tapped one of them and when they turned I simply said "will you lot move out of my f-bomb way" and faster then you could say Bob's your uncle they parted like the red sea and I proceeded to find my friends and have an awesome day from there.
(Aug. 28, 2010  5:52 AM)Neeek Wrote: Wow, the U.S. and Canadian school system confuses me so much. What's all this about a lesson called Vectors and other such things? European lessons sound so plain in comparison, haha.
Anyway, I've taken Applied I.T., English Literature, Art and Design, and film Studies. I'll most likely drop I.T. though ...

lol 100%.

I did Maths for A Level and we also had to do vectors and calculus, though I'm not sure how detailed it is compared to Daegor's course. We only did vectors as part of 1 module, so I'd have to hazard a guess and say that they're more in depth.

I took Applied IT and Eng. Lit. I got a B at AS and dropped it and took Eng. Lit to A2. Applied IT is a pretty fun course, but when you have to do all the reports etc, i.e. stuff done on Word, it gets pretty boring. Eng Lit was alright - I got an A and I wasn't exactly the sharpest tool. You just need to know how to blag answers, know about their social/historical context of the book and have quotes from critics. It's a fun course if you like to read novels - that was my favourite thing about it because we read Gothic novels which, imo, are a lot better than the other options. However, unless you like poetry, the poetry sections long life out.
(Aug. 28, 2010  6:05 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't Kai-V also run Beyblade Spirit?

But yeah, random idea if she does.
Have we ever taught about combing WBO and BB Spirit?

Like have the front page be basically what BB Spirit is.
Link all the beyblade reviews to bey wiki
and have a link to the forums on the front page?
Idk
It was considered, but I do not think they can totally fuse in a way ... But I still provide as much as I can here, and there.
Quote:lol 100%.

I did Maths for A Level and we also had to do vectors and calculus, though I'm not sure how detailed it is compared to Daegor's course. We only did vectors as part of 1 module, so I'd have to hazard a guess and say that they're more in depth.

I took Applied IT and Eng. Lit. I got a B at AS and dropped it and took Eng. Lit to A2. Applied IT is a pretty fun course, but when you have to do all the reports etc, i.e. stuff done on Word, it gets pretty boring. Eng Lit was alright - I got an A and I wasn't exactly the sharpest tool. You just need to know how to blag answers, know about their social/historical context of the book and have quotes from critics. It's a fun course if you like to read novels - that was my favourite thing about it because we read Gothic novels which, imo, are a lot better than the other options. However, unless you like poetry, the poetry sections long life out.

This is actually good advice, thanks!

I feel proper ill, better not be getting the flu ...
any tourmanet gonna be done in uk soon cause i wanna know
(Aug. 28, 2010  12:37 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2010  7:26 PM)Khel Wrote: Never had to do the Asian 6-pack. I fastracked credits. Being able to take 3 grade 9 credits in 8th grade +summer/saturday school allowed me to take 2 spares in Grade 11 and 4 spares in grade 12. I still graduated with 8 Grade 12 credits and 32 credits overall.

All hail the mighty Khel! Genius who surpasses all!
Cool

I remember those 3 hour lunch breaks.
(Aug. 28, 2010  2:49 PM)WBO MASTER Wrote: any tourmanet gonna be done in uk soon cause i wanna know

Search button, learn it, live it, love it. Or better yet check the organised play sub forum for under the european section.
Just came back from FanExpo. Holy carp was that poorly run.

This year the entire event was pushed from the South building of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre to the much more cramped South Building. There was signage pointing visitors where to register, but passed a certain point there was no signage and many had to ask for help (me and my friends included). The North Building doesn't seem to have as many conference halls as the South Building, meaning there weren't many panels to attend (for example, all the anime events for the 3 day con took 3/4 of a page).

It was like a nightmare. People were using vuvzelas, as well as screaming memes outside, and inside it was so cramped that you could smell your fellow nerd. It was exactly what I expected a convention to be like before I had actually gone to one. Ugh.

But some good happened as well. I met Jason Deline, the voice actor of Benkei in the dub. He's a cool guy, which I'll go further with in the Anime forum.
(Aug. 28, 2010  11:32 PM)To Wrote: This year the entire event was pushed from the South building of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre to the much more cramped South Building.

Buh?
Woops, last year was the South. This year was the North.
Kei is rank one over Marco by one BeyPoint. Wow, lol.

Gratz to Kei, btw.
IM SICK OF WAITING FOR A TOURNAMENT NEAR ME! ITS SO ANNOYING AND IM QUITE SKILLED. NO-ONE ELSE I NO OFF PLAYS BEYBLADE...YET.
(Aug. 29, 2010  10:25 AM)Nwolf Wrote: IM SICK OF WAITING FOR A TOURNAMENT NEAR ME! ITS SO ANNOYING AND IM QUITE SKILLED. NO-ONE ELSE I NO OFF PLAYS BEYBLADE...YET.

Thats not as bad as me, ive been playing for around 8 years and theres only ever been 1 tournement in my country which was when plastics where 1st realsed, i didnt even get to take part in it because i missed the registration for it at the expo due to massive lines for it
Hah, I think that should go in the beyblade random thoughts, but I feel sorry for you Dirge.

I've been doing so much tutor lately, today I did:
9:30-1 Maths and english tutor
1:30-3:30 teaching martial arts
4-7 physics tutor.

All this on 1.75L of coffee, and a small pack of M&Ms.
Sorry to hear that, Momiji. Makes me glad my tutor only teaches me for two hours every thursday.
hah thanks. I have 2 more classes during the week as well. At least it'll be over soon.
Good luck momiji has anyone noticed how many people have joined
A. because they think we are the WBBA
B. because they think were beybladebattles/beyblade.com
(Aug. 29, 2010  5:02 PM)Moss Wrote: Good luck momiji has anyone noticed how many people have joined

yup :T at least we get more members and more people find out about the site..
A. would be cool
(Aug. 29, 2010  5:02 PM)Moss Wrote: Good luck momiji has anyone noticed how many people have joined
Lol, yeah I think it's about time they find out were a fan-made site lol.