Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts

I'd recommend a zune. My friend has one and they're great. That or an old iPod (they're less prone to breakage)

I miss my cat so much today... ='[
(May. 03, 2009  10:47 PM)Khel Wrote: sansa clip. Especially since you already have a touch this would do just fine for a replacement.

This^^^ Sansa clips are nice.
Where's your cat?
Can someone take pics of their Sansa.clips? The amazon pic is aweful.
(May. 03, 2009  11:34 PM)Driger Wrote: Where's your cat?

Dead.
:o I'm so sorry to hear that. Crying
(May. 03, 2009  10:47 PM)Khel Wrote: sansa clip. Especially since you already have a touch this would do just fine for a replacement.

yes this
God my legs are killing me today...I went to running for the arts (5K run) with my friends yesterday and my legs feel dead even today Pinching_eyes_2
christian lacroix looks like my dad it's so weird
Yesterday my rugby league team played and defeated the wests tigers 22-20 it was a great match one of the games of the year so far and with that win were first on the ladder Smile

The best thing is we have the bye (get an automatic 2 points and dont play a game) so the boys get to rest up and stay ontop for another week atleast so im a hap hap happy boy lol Go the bulldogs!!!
so my first big concert, in front of my school, pretty much bombed. :\
(May. 04, 2009  6:46 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: so my first big concert, in front of my school, pretty much bombed. :\

Aww, what happened?
(May. 04, 2009  6:46 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: so my first big concert, in front of my school, pretty much bombed. :\

That's too bad man Unhappy

Chin up, carp happens and try again next time (or just at any other venue)
I just got really nervous.
We were suppose to have a stage to play on but for what ever reason, they couldn't build one in time. so we played on the floor. The crowd was literally a meter away from where we were playing, it was just a solid ring of people. Once I got out in front of everyone and started playing I sorta lost confidence and ended up looking at my guitar the whole time, I couldn't even look up into the crowd lmao. The songs went okay but it wasn't anything special. I had practiced sooo much to make sure I don't freeze up on stage and to move around and stuff, look like I'm enjoying the music, but that never happened. Unhappy
Aww, that's a shame. But at least it sounds like a case of practice makes perfect and it wasn't an actual carp up. You should be great with time. Joyful_3
Sucks that they couldn't give you a stage though. Prolly woulda helped a lot. D:
Hey, you played the songs didn't you? I'd say that's still a success, you just need to get used to it so you can look up a bit more. =P

Having a stage would have helped though I guess, but what can you do? Meh. =]
A stage does normally help people keep their confidence but as long as you did your best. Also, was it your first time playing infront of people?
(Oct. 10, 2007  1:34 AM)Katashi Wrote: Yay! Roan's Roan again!
Joyful_3
i am wondering if i will be able to design my 2 blades in 3d!
so anyone has a simple 3d designer program? i tried google sketchup but its so hard to draw a blade in it Unhappy
anyway i can inter my current drawings in paint to another program and then transfer it to 3d?
(May. 04, 2009  5:44 PM)pegasis Wrote: Joyful_3
i am wondering if i will be able to design my 2 blades in 3d!
so anyone has a simple 3d designer program? i tried google sketchup but its so hard to draw a blade in it Unhappy
anyway i can inter my current drawings in paint to another program and then transfer it to 3d?

Not really, google sketchup is truly your best option as far as I know. Find some tutorials maybe? It won't happen perfectly overnight.
3D stuff is hard work. I usually use ProDesktop but even then you need to pratice with the program and such. D: Oh you can use AutoCAD too. But I dunno how you get hold of these things so I guess Google Sketchup might be best. I'd never even heard of it till now though. ^^;
(May. 04, 2009  3:50 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: A stage does normally help people keep their confidence but as long as you did your best. Also, was it your first time playing infront of people?

pretty much. i had a concert before but only about 40 people went. this one had like 250-300.
i have another show on may 15th that i am gonna tear up, that one should go a lot better Smile
We've been learning HTML in Digital Studio, most of it's stuff I know. But that doesn't change the fact it's dreadfully boring.
I've decided: when I get my bike back, I'm downloading the bicycle theme midi frm the original Pokemon Red and Blue games, sticking it on a cheap MP3 player, and hooking it up to the $3 pair of speakers that wll be attached to my bicycle.

Ima joy ride into town, peddle continuously into walls, and hop over bushes. Cool
(May. 04, 2009  11:28 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I've decided: when I get my bike back, I'm downloading the bicycle theme midi frm the original Pokemon Red and Blue games, sticking it on a cheap MP3 player, and hooking it up to the $3 pair of speakers that wll be attached to my bicycle.

Ima joy ride into town, peddle continuously into walls, and hop over bushes. Cool

i hate that music
For just about every other day around this time, nobody posts, haha.