Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts

(Apr. 02, 2009  11:11 PM)Aqua Wrote: Btw Rocky you posted the same thing twice Wink

I wondered whether it was the forum or just my computer. I don't know why it happened. Even if I pressed the button twice or something, the coding should've merged the posts. D:

Alice, how long do you intend to stay here for? Just wondering. Joyful_3
(Apr. 02, 2009  11:14 PM)Rocky Wrote: I wondered whether it was the forum or just my computer. I don't know why it happened. Even if I pressed the button twice or something, the coding should've merged the posts. D:

Alice, how long do you intend to stay here for? Just wondering. Joyful_3

1 minute :p
(Apr. 02, 2009  11:15 PM)Driger Wrote: 1 minute :p

She's changing her settings.......have patience.
(Apr. 02, 2009  11:16 PM)Rocky Wrote: She's changing her settings.......have patience.

*Looks At Profile*

My post count is RISING
Wow closing threads and editing other people's posts is so empowering.

Fixed your double post Rocky.

Driger please stop spamming the thread Wink; I know this is Random thoughts but you have been going overboard in the last page.
(Apr. 02, 2009  11:11 PM)Driger Wrote: Theres a 10 year old here now. Serious

Lol, and a 8 year old...
Where?
(Apr. 02, 2009  11:18 PM)Khel Wrote: Wow closing threads and editing other people's posts is so empowering.

Fixed your double post Rocky.

Driger please stop spamming the thread Wink; I know this is Random thoughts but you have been going overboard in the last page.

As I saw you close that other thread I thought to myself, gosh I bet he's having fun and feeling all important. XD

Thank you. Joyful_3 (the fact that it happened is a little worrying though)

I think he ignored you. Tired
(Apr. 02, 2009  11:23 PM)Rocky Wrote: As I saw you close that other thread I thought to myself, gosh I bet he's having fun and feeling all important. XD

oops.
;(
GOD DAMN IT THIS IS SPAMMING AGAIN Supaburn
wth is wrong with me
(Apr. 02, 2009  11:23 PM)Rocky Wrote: As I saw you close that other thread I thought to myself, gosh I bet he's having fun and feeling all important. XD

Brad trusts me not to abuse the power he has given me (I hope), and I have no intention of doing so.
(Apr. 02, 2009  11:24 PM)Driger Wrote: oops.
;(
GOD DAMN IT THIS IS SPAMMING AGAIN Supaburn
wth is wrong with me

Driger please stop, don't make me have to ask you again. :\
(Apr. 02, 2009  11:21 PM)Driger Wrote: Where?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-hey-everyone--2758
I teach him about the game every day.
(Apr. 02, 2009  11:14 PM)Rocky Wrote: Alice, how long do you intend to stay here for? Just wondering. Joyful_3

Hi Rocky!

I thought I'd pop in and say hello and see what everyone was doing with themselves; it's nice to see a lot of the regulars still posting!

How the devil are you all?
(Apr. 02, 2009  11:25 PM)Khel Wrote: Brad trusts me not to abuse the power he has given me (I hope), and I have no intention of doing so.

Eh, I hope that didn't sound accusing. I know you're doing you're job, I just meant that I bet you were enjoying it. Which you were. ^^;
(Apr. 02, 2009  11:27 PM)Alice Wrote: Hi Rocky!

I thought I'd pop in and say hello and see what everyone was doing with themselves; it's nice to see a lot of the regulars still posting!

How the devil are you all?
Hi im Ashley and I am 100000000000000000000000000 (Actually 10)
Me is good me has SATS in one month as well as Spinoff. Me is hyper Chocked_2

CARP I DIDNT KNOW KHEL WAS A MOD! CARP I RICK ROLLD HIM
Anyway Khel is cool Brad would have given me 20% now Pinching_eyes_2

200 more posts to go for 1000 XD I did like 200 posts in a fortnight...
(Apr. 02, 2009  11:27 PM)Rocky Wrote: Eh, I hope that didn't sound accusing. I know you're doing you're job, I just meant that I bet you were enjoying it. Which you were. ^^;

Not at allTongue_out Just wanted to quell any doubts about my intentions.

Why is everyone so concerned about post count....I don't even have a thousand last I checked.
I think I'm feeling Hamster boy's excitement. I just heard of the new Jak & Daxter, and I haven't been this mad happy since LittleBigPlanet PSP which was like two months ago? Heheheheheheheee
(Apr. 02, 2009  11:36 PM)Khel Wrote: Not at allTongue_out Just wanted to quell any doubts about my intentions.

Why is everyone so concerned about post count....I don't even have a thousand last I checked.

Ah, okay. Smile

And I have no idea but it bugs me too. I mean, it's nice to have posts but it's annoying when people post purely to get more posts (watch out Driger......Pinching_eyes_2). I haven't checked my posts in ages. :\

Alice, are you a blader or more of an off-topic poster? Gasp
(Apr. 02, 2009  11:40 PM)To Wrote: I think I'm feeling Hamster boy's excitement. I just heard of the new Jak & Daxter, and I haven't been this mad happy since LittleBigPlanet PSP which was like two months ago? Heheheheheheheee

DONT CALL ME A HAMSTER BOY IM ASH.

Edit: Sorry Rocky & Khel. Unhappy I'll go to bed now.Crying Good Night.

But please dont call me Hamster Boy...
(Apr. 02, 2009  11:41 PM)Rocky Wrote: Alice, are you a blader or more of an off-topic poster? :O

I haven't been into it for a while now tbh; I still have my whole collection of pretty much mint condition beyblades but they're just sitting in my cupboard. D: I will have to take some pictures when I get a chance.

I'm not really returning to the forums but I haven't spoken to you all in ages and I just wondered what the devil was happening with this place (I still have no pissing idea btw) so HERE I AM

Has anyone got any exciting news? Anyone moved out? Got married? Up the duff?
Sorry that what I called you offended you. There was no negative intentions towards that on my part.

I'm just going to call you Driger. Since calling you Ash gives me Pokemon vibes, especially since you have a hamster as a pet.
(Apr. 02, 2009  11:54 PM)Alice Wrote: I haven't been into it for a while now tbh; I still have my whole collection of pretty much mint condition beyblades but they're just sitting in my cupboard. D: I will have to take some pictures when I get a chance.

I'm not really returning to the forums but I haven't spoken to you all in ages and I just wondered what the devil was happening with this place (I still have no pissing idea btw) so HERE I AM

Has anyone got any exciting news? Anyone moved out? Got married? Up the duff?

Pleasure to meet you; I don't believe we have met.

Well for a brief summary we could say that the site is booming; the new series of tops is moving through full swing (Metal Fight Beyblade) and Brad has continued to improve this site with incredible frequency (as you can see we are now the World Beyblade Organization). Tongue_out

About people getting married, moving out etc. I would not be able to help you; however I am sure Brad will and would probably be happy to do so. Tongue_out

It's nice to see old members drop by; even though I do not personally know you.
(Apr. 02, 2009  11:36 PM)Khel Wrote: Why is everyone so concerned about post count - I don't even have a thousand last I checked :\
Attached Files

.png   Antique.png (Size: 1.88 KB / Downloads: 55)
(Apr. 03, 2009  12:14 AM)Anu Wrote: This Face is the reason...

I wouldn't be surprised if Brad doesn't give it out to people who pride themselves in making useless posts even if they do hit the thousand mark.

It's all up to his discretion at the end of the day.
Well Alice, Blader Kenny was arrested...