Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts

(Apr. 16, 2009  8:05 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Wait, is that good as in "it sounds the right pitch" or bad as in "it sounds really badly corrected and wrong"? o.O

Pitch correction is a machine that detects where your pitch should be and makes it to that pitch. TC Helicon VoicePro is what people use, or autotune if they're really good. I meant it in a good way. She has a godly voice
there is never cheating done in this program, it is an event that happens every year for or country and cheating would be taken very seriously if some did cheat. So that is her own voice.
(Apr. 16, 2009  10:34 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: there is never cheating done in this program, it is an event that happens every year for or country and cheating would be taken very seriously if some did cheat. So that is her own voice.

Nobody accused her of using pitch correction ...
Then I was just stating a fact that did really matter.
Every post I make is bad or unhelpful. Maybe I just don't know how to post. Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 16, 2009  10:49 PM)Driger Wrote: Every post I make is bad or unhelpful. Maybe I just don't know how to post. Pinching_eyes_2

Don't worry I was like that (and still am sometimes). After people slam you a few times for doing stuff it sort of sinks it... mostly.

Just every time you post think "does this have at least one useful on topic point that isn't stupid?" if not, don't post it. =P

Also, your signature is rather tall and the characters aren't rendered too well. Try and blend them into the background and make the text fit in with it well, maybe add a border and it could potentially look really great. (not that it doesn't already). The text is in a dark area of the signature making it hard to read on low contrast moniters, try googling "light sources in photoshop" or similar. =]
Posting is not a science.

Make a habit of proofreading your posts before you click 'post reply'. If it doesn't sound good or useful edit it or refrain from making that post. That's all there is to it.
Thanks XD

About the sig...Everyone says that! What shall I scale it to?
(Apr. 16, 2009  11:01 PM)Driger Wrote: Thanks XD

About the sig...Everyone says that! What shall I scale it to?

Instead of scaling, crop it.

I use 500 x 100 as standard for my signatures and get renders from planetrenders.net
Many sigs on here are 500x120. It's not a huge difference, but I wanted to give you options Smile .
Is a render an image that you can auto-colour detect without trouble?
I think I will try to work on a signature as well but it may take me a while to do so. Also, i am going to try and do something with my avi so it is not so plan with just a beyblade.
(Apr. 16, 2009  11:13 PM)Driger Wrote: Is a render an image that you can auto-colour detect without trouble?

A render is an image that has been changed so that only a specific image remains and that any blank space is easily deletable so that it looks clean and can be used for compiling into other images.

It's hard to explain but basically the white space around the edges can be removed without it leaving nasty marks etc. due to the image's format or surroundings.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...%3DSelling
This is pissing me off. This is the third time I've relisted it and it won't sell. I know atleast half those cards are rare, and people are getting away with selling single rare cards for the same price as my 33 cards. I'm a freakin $1.05 in debt from this carp. Unhappy I just want some MFB, dangit.
Usually splashing random cards in a lot doesn't sell well.
I don't see why =/. And I need to get rid of them (and I can't ship many at a time). But whatever. If this doesn't sell then I'll sell them seperate or something.
I just I hope I sell them in time to get one of your items.
I got kicked out of a Miyavi concert at Anime Matsuri. Is this win Y/N?
(Apr. 17, 2009  2:25 AM)fragbait Wrote: I got kicked out of a Miyavi concert at Anime Matsuri. Is this win Y/N?

what the hell did you do
Well, I had a camera out and was recording. They never told anyone that you weren't allowed to have a camera, and they gave me no warnings. The security guy bashed me on the shoulder and told me I had to get out.
I got back in though, basically I chewed out the Event Organizer. 10 minutes later he let me back in. Maybe because I was taking down a list of how many people had the same experience I did. *I tallied about 15 before he let me back in.*

Great show, btw. Totally worth it. Still wish it was Gackt though.
Too late, bad headache.
My signature is 377X200 now.
'I' before 'E', except after 'C', or when sounding like 'A', like in Neighbor or Way. And during the weekend and holidays, and all throughout may. And you'll always be wrong no matter what you say!" From A video XD,its funny as heck XD
I entered this essay contest a weeks ago, and I just got a letter back saying that I was one of the top 3 and will get a $50 savings bond Cool . How I wish it was cash so I could go and spend it on beyblades XD .
Ugh, I have to go to the dentist in a a little bit, to get some work done (check up, and a few fillings need redoing)

I have such a bad fear of dentists, Every time I have to go to one, I get all nervous and upset.
Ugh, Im ill. Yes, i was sick 5 times today Unhappy