Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts

Carp Chelsea Angry
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:06 PM)Pikachao Wrote: ...

This has me a little confused. =/

What's confusing about it?
I bet Zander and I would be up for a Brawl tourny Wink .
(Apr. 14, 2009  7:41 PM)Driger Wrote: Blay Blay Blay Blayメタル輝!

I love the Japanese keyboard on my netbook?

Anyone else got one?

Edit: Google Translate said I put Bright Metal :\

☆○☆○◇◇□□△□◎◎□◇○○☆○□□△΅΅΅΅΅ΞΞΞΞΘΑΓΔΘΖΔΚΞΝΗΖζβζθθλØÖËÒÜÁûúœõÆÅìêò™™™™™™¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ªªª♭♭♭♪♪♪¿¿¿¿«»»&'“('„○☆☆☆☆
bet you can't do that
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:06 PM)Pikachao Wrote: ...

This has me a little confused. =/

Read the whole post please.

(Apr. 14, 2009  9:26 PM)To Wrote: And I thought Falco was a furry. Ok he's a bird, but still. He isn't a human.
Furrys have fur. Falco has feathers.
The cold virus is a carpin jerk!

A serious pain in the carp; I have already gone through like an entire box of kleenex.
(Apr. 15, 2009  2:59 AM)Khel Wrote: The cold virus is a carpin jerk!

A serious pain in the carp; I have already gone through like an entire box of kleenex.

Uugh, I think I may have just got it the other day. It hasn't gotten too bad yet ...

Well, if it makes you feel better, everyone here has been sick for the last two weeks. I was pretty sick and didn't go to school I think a week or two ago. I went through kleenex and toliet paper fast since my nose started bleeding...man that's the worst.
I was sick last week as well. Ugh, it sucked. Hope you get better soon, Khel.

My mother made me get surgery on my throat. She had my adenoids, uvula, and tonsils removed. I used to have a season-long cold every winter.. Now I never get colds.
(Apr. 14, 2009  11:04 PM)Hero Wrote: I bet Zander and I would be up for a Brawl tourny Wink .

Yeah, that was fun going against each other and i told you I was good but it was annoying that it was moving a little slow. Shame we live in different countries.
(Apr. 15, 2009  12:59 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Yeah, that was fun going against each other and i told you I was good but it was annoying that it was moving a little slow. Shame we live in different countries.

Yea Unhappy . How many people wanted to start a Brawl tourney? Going off the d/p tourney i hosted, i soooo call not being in charge.
You played on nintendo wi-fi?
i would like to compete in a brawl tourney. but my wireless modem isnt working Unhappy and when i battle people from other than asia its soooo laggy. so i wont be able to participate.
(Apr. 15, 2009  1:48 PM)pegasis Wrote: i would like to compete in a brawl tourney. but my wireless modem isnt working Unhappy and when i battle people from other than asia its soooo laggy. so i wont be able to participate.

Yeah, if i go on the random battle thing it lags like crazy as well, it's really annoying. Do a move, 5 seconds later it does what you said.
^ lol when i random fight... i can never find anyone. its like searching 4 ever!
I always find people in random brawl. Ive actually had my smoothest (absolutely no lag) brawls there. But man, when it lags Tired

driger: Yes Smile . Why do you ask?
(Apr. 15, 2009  2:05 PM)pegasis Wrote: ^ lol when i random fight... i can never find anyone. its like searching 4 ever!

Lol, I've had that before. Instead I do the bet thing, it's fun to do but some people that fight are so carp it is stupid. Some even just mess around. I remember one where three people were attacking one person, that was funny but also unfair.
(Apr. 15, 2009  2:10 PM)Hero Wrote: I always find people in random brawl. Ive actually had my smoothest (absolutely no lag) brawls there. But man, when it lags Tired

driger: Yes Smile . Why do you ask?

I thought you met up somewhere Tongue_out
How can you say that?! I'm assuming your house sitting somebody elses house, not your own? Either way, although it can get lonely, it's fun! Grin
House Sitting? BORING.
I've gone over a week smoke free! My lungs feel so much better now without all that carp from the squares in them.
SCREW YOU, DUDE WHO BOUGHT THIS:

http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d94241993

ESPECIALLY AFTER I'D ALREADY BOUGHT THE PANTS:

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r53158280

Ugh. Now I only have half a suit. It was like, my dream suit too. Unhappy I should've woken up when it was ending.
(Apr. 15, 2009  9:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: SCREW YOU, DUDE WHO BOUGHT THIS:

http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d94241993

ESPECIALLY AFTER I'D ALREADY BOUGHT THE PANTS:

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r53158280

Ugh. Now I only have half a suit. It was like, my dream suit too. Unhappy I should've woken up when it was ending.

Well that sucks.