Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts

"Well, Apple released the new iPods today.

I can't say I'm impressed at all, the new Nano looks fugly.

I'm kinda bummed about the 120 gb Classic being the same price as my 80gb, but oh well. I'm not shelling out another $250 for 40gb more and no new features

EDIT: I hate iTunes 8....the interface is practically catered only to those with less than a thousand songs Pinching Eyes"

I use my old iPod nano 1gb. Nobody in their right mind would steal it xD
i honestly figured apple would discontinue the nano line and pursue in working on bigger projects by now but i guess nawtt
i really like the new nanos tbh
*just looked it up* Good lord they look terrible.
(Sep. 10, 2008  8:49 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: *just looked it up* Good lord they look terrible.

explain
(Sep. 10, 2008  8:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2008  8:49 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: *just looked it up* Good lord they look terrible.

explain

the new ipod nano's.
It's probably because i'm used to ipods having a fairly small screen and such whereas the new one looks like a phone to me.

I think i'll stick to my 80Gb ipod with 30gb of music on it XD (I swear I probably don't listen to half the stuff on my ipod, but ah well)
I concur, I also think the new iPod nanos look cool. Joyful_3
The current nano screen is the same as the previous one, just flipped sideways.
At least they brought red back, not that 3rd gen pinkish [RED] carp. It looks just like the 2nd red that I have, with a bigger screen. I want Grin
I want the orange one Lips_sealed
i need to sell my itouch, because i want to get a iphone

real carp typical i got it 2 weeks before it was announced that iphone was coming to norway
but i just got a new one, my old one's "main button" stopped working, and apple couldn't fix it (they tried for a month lol), so they just gave me a new one, so i've got a bigger chance of selling it now Smile
finally I can go to bloody bed. there's been a helicoptor circling the area very loudly for the past hour!

Edit: Scrap that thought, it's fkn back!
i just use my phone as a music player

i can put in headphones if i want and it has really loud speakers

also having a bigger screen is nice and it can actually be used as a phone omg
Well I'd still rather get an iPhone than a nano. Lips_sealed
(Sep. 10, 2008  11:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well I'd still rather get an iPhone than a nano. Lips_sealed

Who wouldn't? music, interwubz and phone on one piece of technology.
They just cost a bomb (I probably only think this because it was about $900 over here when it first came out because we get taxed to carp and back in the UK on everything you buy)

Edit: I'm off to bed, it's midnight and I've had 6 hours sleep in the past 70-odd hours, got a day off from college tomorrow so i'm gonna try and catch some shuteye.
Night everyone X
I'm having like a million Halloween costume ideas right now D:
for halloween i'm going to hide in the bushes or lay down in the grass all stealth like and scare the carp out of people
Does anyone know if the new Nano can run Phase? I need a new MP3 player(carp my PSP) and I want Phase so an iPod would suit me best right now.
Canadian Idol sucks, and not in the good way of it making you laugh. Its so campy, then again, I guess that could be said about a lot of Canadian Television shows.
(Sep. 11, 2008  1:03 AM)Tao Wrote: Canadian Idol sucks, and not in the good way of it making you laugh. Its so campy, then again, I guess that could be said about a lot of Canadian Television shows.

ben mulroney needs to die in a fire
(Sep. 10, 2008  7:11 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2008  7:08 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: "this totally happened"

Shun the non-believer. SHUUUUN. SHUUUUUUNNNNNNNN N.

"wee I'm in class right now gotta love my iPhone hehehe"

I would buy an iPhone but I have the worst luck with things like that. As soon as I buy something they make a cheaper, better product. =/

the price of them isn't worth it.

Shut the carp up, I paid $199 for mine, that is a decent price for a piece of gadgetry like the iPhone.

Also the new Nanos are carp hideous and look like cylindrical/tube-y Zune 4/8 GB.
(Sep. 10, 2008  7:11 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2008  7:08 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: "this totally happened"

Shun the non-believer. SHUUUUN. SHUUUUUUNNNNNNNN N.

"wee I'm in class right now gotta love my iPhone hehehe"

I would buy an iPhone but I have the worst luck with things like that. As soon as I buy something they make a cheaper, better product. =/

the price of them isn't worth it.

yeah, while paying $60 bucks for like one good beyblade is worth it

economics 101 here, folks