Random Thoughts

I think he has some grey hairs already
According to his profile on BBF, he's 44.
I knew this forever and it's why I kinda snapped at him at first... Brad bit my head off, but whatever past is past. Should we really all be talking like this? Isn't it a bit mean?
G Wrote:I think he has some grey hairs already

You should see how many I have.
Ominous Wrote:
G Wrote:I think he has some grey hairs already

You should see how many I have.

You aren't over 44 though are you o.o?
Bring that down by about twenty years!

My mother's side gets them early. My one-year-old cousin had one and my aunt practically freaked out.

But I suppose it's better than going bald.
sam Wrote:
Ozuma Wrote:I knew this forever and it's why I kinda snapped at him at first... Brad bit my head off, but whatever past is past. Should we really all be talking like this? Isn't it a bit mean?

this is the internet.

nothing is mean.

Shut up. Nobody cares what you think.

Ozuma, I would normally agree with you, but these are pretty special circumstances. I think when someone over twice my age starts acting what that kind of childish lunacy, I reserve the right to think he's CRAZY and express that thought in a public forum.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Shut up. Nobody cares what you think.

Don't touch me! Nothing gives you that right!
When everyone's mean, it sets a double standard, which means that nobody is mean.

...somehow. Tongue_out
Tamer Brad Wrote:
sam Wrote:
Ozuma Wrote:I knew this forever and it's why I kinda snapped at him at first... Brad bit my head off, but whatever past is past. Should we really all be talking like this? Isn't it a bit mean?

this is the internet.

nothing is mean.

Shut up. Nobody cares what you think.

Ozuma, I would normally agree with you, but these are pretty special circumstances. I think when someone over twice my age starts acting what that kind of childish lunacy, I reserve the right to think he's CRAZY and express that thought in a public forum.
Yeah, but like everybody here talking bad about him? I did freak at him before because I checked his profile and knew his age. I should be giving an I told you so or something, but I just want this to end because yeah it's absolute madness that he is acting in this manner.
You should have mentioned he was 44 then, I honestly had no idea.
I seriously thought he was some kid who couldn't reveal his real info, so he uploaded a picture of his dad and said he's 44.

And I still think that.
Tamer Brad Wrote:HOLY carp I DIDN'T SEE THE PIC OF HIM

[Image: image.php?u=392&dateline=1187936482&type=profile]

AHHHH

Don't lie, that's you really. D:

People need to chill, and get stoned..and stuff.
John Wrote:

AHHHH

Yeah, drugs are definitely the answer to all of our problems.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
John Wrote:

AHHHH

Yeah, drugs are definitely the answer to all of our problems.
I have a story that actually PROVES that sarcastic statement. I know a black man with a grey goatee... lovely.. T_T
aw all of is comments are from the same person Unhappy
How immature can you guys be about this?

Leave the guy alone already.
Can we not troll him? And I've known him online for years. He's always been a little quirky over YIM but never to this extent.

While I'm here, what the carp is up with your avatar Ichida?
Minion Wrote:Can we not troll him? And I've known him online for years. He's always been a little quirky over YIM but never to this extent.

While I'm here, what the carp is up with your avatar Ichida?

Shhh! Don't spoil it!
Agitation Wrote:How immature can you guys be about this?

Leave the guy alone already.

I think there is a definite difference between harassing someone and finding genuine humor in something that is completely bizarre.
Tamer Brad Wrote:All aboard the AvatarKnight train!

[Image: l_5b7e3ac58d0f23f50cfd76df58ae5070.jpg]

http://www.myspace.com/avatar007

...You're kidding, right? I was talking to him like I would a ten-year-old Tongue_out