Random Thoughts

Ominous Wrote::Brad, I forgot the command, and my message history seems to have vanished.

You know what I'm getting at here.:

Here, too.
Ominous Wrote:
Ominous Wrote::Brad, I forgot the command, and my message history seems to have vanished.

You know what I'm getting at here.:

Here, too.

:forserioususeonly:

The font size increase won't work. D:
I can't remember what you did in the old days to supersize it.
I think it might have just worked on the older board, but not on this one. I'll see if I can figure it out.
I do not want to do my English Journal! Gah
G Wrote:I do not want to do my English Journal! Gah

I had to take notes on this book, The Universe, the Gods, and Men, and it's sooooooooo freaking boring. Hell, I just made up notes and added stuff saying that I hated the book =)

Also, there's a new policy for freshman students in Rockford. 80% of your grade is from 2 "summative" exams/projects
what the hell toto
im tired i have 3 hours of home work 2 night
Artie Wrote:
Elmo Wrote:http://portal.wecreatestuff.com/

freakin' fun =)

buy the actual game plz

I rarely play single player console games anymore......not enough time in a day.

I would if I could play it 24/7, although the game is short. Smile
1 hour until I sleep and then 5 hours until I wake up gah
G Wrote:1 hour until I sleep and then 5 hours until I wake up gah

Welcome to my life. Grin
Damn back to school on Monday, have done all my Biology but have to do a Brief history of transistors for Electronics. Bio is ok as I am good at it and want to work in Biology.
Avatarknight171 from BBF (private message) Wrote:Unless either you or someone here shows me how to properly quote, don't have an carp-fit! I don't see any of you stepping forward to at least give me a clue as to how it's done. .

You mind telling me what's got you in a chinese knot?

[quote][/.quote], no period

god, you're so annoying with that "quote: imasdutpiasdmotehaorfucaker" carp

That was my reply to him, but he failed to read the beginning, or didn't understand me. Man, does he scare me sometimes. Pisses me off a lot too.
Elmo Wrote:[quote=Avatarknight171 from BBF (private message)]Unless either you or someone here shows me how to properly quote, don't have an carp-fit! I don't see any of you stepping forward to at least give me a clue as to how it's done. .

You mind telling me what's got you in a chinese knot?

Quote:[/.quote], no period

god, you're so annoying with that "quote: imasdutpiasdmotehaorfucaker" carp

That was my reply to him, but he failed to read the beginning, or didn't understand me. Man, does he scare me sometimes. Pisses me off a lot too.

That's not very nice Uncertain
I dunno, I try to like AvatarKnight but he's really grating on my nerves. Unhappy
Tamer Brad Wrote:I dunno, I try to like AvatarKnight but he's really grating on my nerves. Unhappy

Well I don't mean to be mean, but he is older than Elliot Gasp