Random Thoughts

Alice Wrote:ARGH
I am so upset and angry.

http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...d408742f11

Aw, I'm sorry Alice.

I hope you know that as a fellow old man lover I'll always support you. Smile

Piss on everyone else. Don't let them get to you. You're happy and as you said in the bulletin, you deserve it. Don't let all the jealous retards spoil that for you. Wink
\+ĸäị+\ - "For now and for always" says:
do you think a miniature t-rex with a huge head would be cool?
Deuz Augustine says:
yes.
WELL YOU GET TO SEE ONE ON MONDAY
Deuz Augustine says:
... cool!
my friend did this awesome drawing in history class today, I'm gonna get it from him on Monday, scan it and show you lol. It's pretty sweet
My friend was flipping through some of his papers and on the back of one was this smiling pirate head who must have been thinking "Arrr!" and I said "Hey, thats a pretty cool pirate head" and he was like "Yeah, it is"

Then I asked "Could you draw me a t-rex" and he said "Sure" then I quietly said "..with a big head?" and 30 minutes later BAM
Deuz Augustine says:
hahahahahahaha
I was going to ask for a pirate riding a t-rex, but i thought that might be too much
Deuz Augustine says:
HAHAHAHA
-----------------------------

XD
Mr. Toto Wrote:people are dicks
[Image: dicks.jpg]

LMAO! Loving that!

Thank you Roan, your kind words mean a lot to me. It just really got to me last night as I was in a bit of an unstable mood anyway, and it's something I'd wanted to say for a while now (although perhaps not quite so aggressively haha)

---

ON another note, I'm only doing a 3 hour shift today instead of a 6 hour one but will get paid for 6 hours. Yay! I swear, though, if I get assigned to the basket till (a carp little till where you can't sit down) for the EIGTH week in a row, I will drag them over to the fruit and veg aisle and ram marrows and pears up their VAGINAS
As the link isn't working for me, I trust that it's primarily composed of anger and spite?
Highlight to read, Elliot[/color]:

Okay dipshits, listen to me:
I
do
not
care
if
you
disapprove

KEEP YOUR carp NOSE OUT OF MY BUSINESS! I have never, and will never, interfere with your personal life - not only because I couldn't give a carp about what you get up to but also because I respect peoples privacy and innate will to get on with whatever the carp they like from day to day. Please respect my good nature, be courteous and do the same to me!

I am so incredibly sorry if there are pictures of myself and Michael that offend you oh so much, but guess what - A. you don't even have to look at them and B. why the carp should you even care about what I do? I am so incredibly happy in life now that I have someone I share my ENTIRE SOUL with (and, to be honest, I think I carp deserve it after losing my mother and living 8 years of bottomless depression, anxiety, stress and ill health) and you can't let me be? What on earth does that say about you? That you're so pathetically low yourself that your only reaction is sarcasm and to find fault in others?
No one on earth can ever understand the torment I've lived through and now that I am finally, mind-blowingly happy, you can't even let me have that?

I don't CARE if you are not comfortable with the fact that someone I love is older than me - it does not make a difference and I do NOT blame you for not being okay with it. Everyone is allowed to think what they want. But why can't you just nod and smile? Why can't you just be content at the fact that I am living without misery for the first time since I lost my mother? I don't want sarcasm, I don't want jokes made in poor taste behind my back and I don't want to deal with your petty reasoning.

I am Alice and my boyfriend is Michael. If you have a problem with it, keep it to yourself.

To anyone who has ever shown me support: I cannot thank you enough. You mean the world to me for just being kind enough to accept us.
No thank you Dumbledore..........
Argg don't you hate it when you get sweat in your eye?!
G Wrote:Argg don't you hate it when you get sweat in your eye?!

That always happens to me when I play hockey (well, usually close to my eye, but still)! The sweat always runs down my face , it annoys me so much. Dx
i just spent $40 completing my gackt collection

wow
Mr. Toto Wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071020/ap_e...rry_potter

Awesome.

I KNEW IT!

Seriously when I read the part in book 7 about him and Grindelwald living together to "work on spells" I was like "Yeah right these guys are totally carp."

I never sweat on the face Chocked

I sweat sooooooooooooo much on the arms and legs though.
Elmo Wrote:

Nothing from your hair at all?!
This is completely INSANE!

about a week ago. I realized that Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles was going to come out on PSP later this month (I didn't know its release date til then)
So I grab my PSP (which pretty much had a thick layer of dust on it, it hadn't been used since July) and decided to try it out.
Battery was 100% dead, the thing wouldn't turn on. I wasn't actually sure of the whereabouts of my Charger cable for it.

so I throw it off to the side (in my room, I have this bookshelf-style thing, it has 3 big shelves, and on the bottom shelf, its got a blue blanket), I tossed it on to the blanket, and made a mental note to NOT forget it was there once I found the charger for it.
A few days later, I found the charger for it, and decided "Might as well charge this thing up!"
I check the bottom shelf,.... No PSP, I clean my entire room, top-to-bottom.
the PSP is nowhere to be seen, and I never touched it since I had put it on my shelfing unit.

This is insane, it SHOULD be there, it should be in my room. but its gone.
And I'm just left confused, unless someone went into my room while I wasn't home, it should still have been sitting on the shelf. Unhappy
G Wrote:
Elmo Wrote:

Nothing from your hair at all?!

Well, I sweat a little on the sides, but I never get sweat in my eyes
I. Hate. IKEA. Furniture.

I just spent six hours putting together a dresser, desk, bookshelf, and futon-couch-thing. The pieces that IKEA gives you to hold it together never fit and the holes are always drilled crooked. They also never give you extra parts in case you mess up. Blaargh.

Oh well. At least I have a couch to sit on now. We can continue watching REBORN! in comfort~. ♥
I want to buy beyblades from friends, but the only problem is, how should I ask them? Chocked

I don't want to confront them by saying, "I'll buy your beyblades from you *grin*", they'd just start cracking up...................
The Earthland Realms episode of The Simpsons is on, my all-time favorite episode. Grin "He's so evil, he once beat me to death with my own life bar!"
i want one of these http://mytreo.net/store/product.php?xProd=311
Ichida Wrote:The Earthland Realms episode of The Simpsons is on, my all-time favorite episode. Grin "He's so evil, he once beat me to death with my own life bar!"

it saddens me that of all the old, great simpsons episode, you still pick some new carp as your favourite ep because it has game references
Roan Wrote:
Mr. Toto Wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071020/ap_e...rry_potter

Awesome.

I KNEW IT!

Seriously when I read the part in book 7 about him and Grindelwald living together to "work on spells" I was like "Yeah right these guys are totally carp."

Oh my god I think I'm in love! ROFL!!! XDD I never even questioned it, but now she's mentioned it, there are a lot of things that are like "Oh yeah!!!" in the books.. and his "Fascination" with Harry.. XD