Random Thoughts

Bey Brad Wrote:hahahaha

Brooklyn's expression is priceless:

[Image: brookep322yl6.th.jpg]
[Image: brooklyn66mq3.th.jpg]
I've switched over to AIM because Skype is a piece of carp. For anyone who wants to add me, my username is AliceSuttle. ;D
Well, easy come, easy go for Katashi T_T
Alice Wrote:I've switched over to AIM because Skype is a piece of carp. For anyone who wants to add me, my username is AliceSuttle. ;D

Gasp Skype is awesome though! Whats wrong with it?
Skypes great for Soundboard prank calls.. hahahahaaaaaaaa
decided to come back, probably going to stay around for awhile now.
Guitar_Legend Wrote:decided to come back, probably going to stay around for awhile now.

Welcome back. Smile
Wow, after like a 5 month wait they release new Avatar episodes o.O
Guitar_Legend Wrote:decided to come back, probably going to stay around for awhile now.

Smile

edit: oh and i like the restricted bar haha
Kei Wrote:
Alice Wrote:I've switched over to AIM because Skype is a piece of carp. For anyone who wants to add me, my username is AliceSuttle. ;D

Gasp Skype is awesome though! Whats wrong with it?

It used to work fine for me but now it's just a pain in the arse.

I only use it to talk to Michael until he moves in June, but it's getting on my carp. Video calls are impossible because it crashes instantaneously and our messages keep getting stuck; it comes up with 'Messages cannot be delievered' and we have to constantly sign in and out to push them through. It also shows us up as offline when we're actually online, so it can go to hell tbh. 8) It probably doesn't help that my computer is a piece of carp in general, but AIM video calls work fine for me. Yay!
Ichida Wrote:Blading: do u like Hentai?
Ichida: That totally isn't something I should be discussing with someone I barely know.
Blading: come on
Ichida: That isn't as compelling of an argument as Family Guy may have led you to believe.
Blading: I know u like hentai
Ichida: Whether I do or not isn't your business. Drop it.
???

CSI Season finale was awesome btw.

And the Bus episode of House was triple awesome.
Ichida: That totally isn't something I should be discussing with someone I barely know.
Ichida: That isn't as compelling of an argument as Family Guy may have led you to believe.

This means, "yes".
Ominous Wrote:

This means, "yes".

ICHIDA WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WILLINGLY POST THIS
Bey Brad Wrote:
Ominous Wrote:

This means, "yes".

ICHIDA WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WILLINGLY POST THIS

Why don't you go back a few pages and read the entire conversation... <.<
you could have edited that bit out you know
I quoted the conversation as a whole so as to demonstrate Blading's incredibly dumbassed conversation skills.
and also to demonstrate you love hentai
where is mou-chan
i will be dancing on a boat today since it's the boat dance