Random Thoughts

Ichida Wrote:Everytime someone posts on Beywiki and it adds another page to the thread, I can never see that message until someone posts after it. Trying to find that post brings me to the first page. It's weird.

I was having that issue for a few days, but it randomly quit happening.

No idea what the issue is. I'll ask Brad about it if/when I talk to him tomorrow.
*Looks around* Hm? Oh, me? *Dranzer bit gets thrown at him. Looks down at it, then leaves the room*
ichida, that's the only bad post you've made tonight. I'm so proud. ; ~;
From snapped at to babied.

Eh, it's progress. *shrug*
You're finishing off Dranzer? I thought you two were tight.
Aw, he got banned. Looks like the fun's all done for tonight. XD
Ichida Wrote:Aw, he got banned. Looks like the fun's all done for tonight. XD

Unhappy
Aw man, that was epic. Hardest I've laughed in a while. XD
biggest threadshitting we've had in a while, with my girlfriend and the guy i just made staff provoking it

well aren't i proud
You've raised such a fine family. XD

EDIT: Deleting it? carp, should have copied it down somewhere to chuckle at later.
So, about all this...

What sounded like a good idea at the time, in hindsight probably wasn't the best thing to do. :\

I cleaned everything up. I know that doesn't make everything all better, but at least no one else will see it?
Thanks for that + Its been a while since i was on this site, kinda knew the community would die down but the new series is a huge surprise although a bit too late in my opinion.
Sega Wrote:Thanks for that + Its been a while since i was on this site, kinda knew the community would die down but the new series is a huge surprise although a bit too late in my opinion.

Not too late at all. They need new fans, not to please existing ones.
Yeah could see where you're coming from, Its just like what they did with reviving erm.. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but c'mon Beyblade was still hot for like a year after the show ended.
Well, Takara is sort of famous for doing this.

They bring out a toyline that is super popular, kill it off for a few years and then bring it back.

Somehow it seems to keep working and I don't foresee this case being any different. At least, I hope not. Smile
I guess its like they're taking a break and let something else come though, then once they're finished with that they bring it back in again, but I was spewing though when they ended it after G-Revolution, Beyblade was pretty much the best Kid Fad around by MILES, I mean look at the carp that was there before and after... and even to this day when i've grown out of this kiddy stuff I still have a liking for Beyblades o.O
XD

Just watched Kamen Rider Kiva 16; all kinds of epic. Any sentai/tokusatsu fans should definitely watch this series. Smile
"You're not a true blader. You have the power and the skill but something is missing from inside you. You don't have the BEYBLADING SPIRIT."

"The... spirit?"

"Thats why I have to win this battle, because Beyblading means more to me than you could ever understand..ITS NOT JUST A GAME TO ME!"

"YAAAAH YAAARRAGH"
SK Wrote:FINISH HIM OFF DRANZER!!!!!
"YYAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!"