Random Stories

Every once in a while I write small random stories, in this thread I will share some of them with all of you, and update this OP as I add more.
For now I shall just start with this one.

And as always, constructive criticism is appreciated

And if anyone else has any random stories that they would like to share, Do so! the more the merrier
One day I went to the store ....

Nothing was unusual, had 10 dollars on me. So I then seen them....beybladess I didn't give 2 fuuuuu**s if they were not like the original kind. I got me a dark bull and launched it at cars... this was about 4/5 years ago though....I was an edgy mofo back then....

*reads op*

Oh....That's not so bad...I thought it'd be about our stories,sugar...

Excuse me while I throw away my old beyblade stories and cry by Ronald McDonald.
(Jun. 04, 2015  4:36 AM)Meta madness Wrote: One day I went to the store ....

Nothing was unusual, had 10 dollars on me. So I then seen them....beybladess I didn't give 2 fuuuuu**s if they were not like the original kind. I got me a dark bull and launched it at cars... this was about 4/5 years ago though....I was an edgy mofo back then....

*reads op*

Excuse me while I throw away my old beyblade stories and cry by Ronald McDonald.

Haha, well.. why not share em anyways? i can always change the OP
(Jun. 04, 2015  5:46 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2015  4:36 AM)Meta madness Wrote: One day I went to the store ....

*reads op*

Haha, well.. why not share em anyways? i can always change the OP

Oh...I'll think of more past stories then...
Vern and his disturbing looking prototypical armor (excerpt from Curvewinds)

Quote:Preston Vern didn't want war, but he had an almost cartoon vision for preventing crime within his man made island paradise. A suit of armor that could scare gangs and other troubled youth straight, that could seize activity without immediate violence but through sheer intimidation.

The CARDINAL suit wasn't his most unsettling project, unlike the NOSFERATU harness which was a weapon of mass destruction. There were two prototypes of the CPAA, the 2.2 and the 2.3; Versions before the Mark 2.2 were visually identical and very stiff models without the attention to modular design, whereas both 2.2 and 2.3 have greater field clearance for extended operation. It was creepier in the sense that it was so effective despite its bulk.

Though 2.3 had less potentially crippling firmware issues that would result in more than discerning joint lacerations, it was still less feral if not to improve a core function: Making a dramatic entry. Not only was the Enforcer Compact 2.3 comfortably dense, but allowed wearers to breach through meter thick limestone barriers with little ceramic breakdown of the outer laying components.

Most infamously, it achieved psychological breakdown of the most cocky anti-capitalist gun toting nut job who dared to rebel against what was the fairest life on Earth. Granted, Vern wanted his extravagant (if not slightly excess SWAT) alternative gear to prevent the use of deadly force, any perpetrator worth their balls wouldn't lay a digit on anyone wearing a Mark II. Thanks in part to its Hysteresis Equipment Locks, such an obese system can allow for basic stealth flank tactics in poorly lit to pitch dark areas with only a chirp from the hydraulics.

Suspects who did not abide by its creepy flair were met with a croaking, gut wrenching alarm noise. I heard this protocol noise during the WHITEWASHER trial, and was immediately fooled into asking the contractors if someone was getting quartered. As I said, Scott, Governor Vern has quite a vivid idea of what matters in keeping idiot criminals on the straight and narrow path of righteousness without needing to break necks.

No one here expects a Mark II to be used in truly violent scenarios.

Relevant Links
Your creations > Random Stories

Oh...My comic books...Yay!!!
Nice, but just watch your grammar.