Random Reading/Book Thoughts

currently reading a dirty joke book called Sh*t My Dad Says it is quite a funny book
Who here reads many comic books about godzilla? there is actually quite a few and there all really amazing!
(Apr. 28, 2022  4:19 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Who here reads many comic books about godzilla? there is actually quite a few and there all really amazing!

If you want to talk about books then you should do it in this thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-...k-Thoughts Again, please look for threads before posting threads so the WBO doesn't clutter with unnecessary threads.
I'm currently taking a break from the Trials of Apollo and am reading My Hero Academia Mangas. I've been reading Percy Jackson books for a while so I think it is the time I took a quick break and try other book series. I'm currently waiting for the 3rd Volume and I feel like Deku's Injuries are a bit more Extreme in the Anime which is kinda scary so I don't really recommend this book unless you can handle seeing Extreme Gore and Bone Breaking. But so far it is pretty good and very similar to the Anime. So unless you can't handle it I really recommend this book and at least give it a try.
can I put the threads together somehow?
one reason why I quit wings of fire was because they frieaking got rid of all my favorites and replaced them!!!