Random Booster Vol.21 Abyss and Death Diabolos

(sry if something like this has already been made, but as far as I know it hasn't)

Abyss Diabolos.5.F' 1S (left-spin)

Death Diabolos.4T.Mr' 1D (right-spin)

Coming in B-170 Random Booster Vol.21 July 23rd

[Image: ntB35Zc.jpg]
You literally have sent messages in the already made thread bruh

There is no need for this thread. You can talk about Diabolos in the already made one. Not like anyone is hyped over the other beys anyway.
(Jun. 29, 2020  11:54 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: You literally have sent messages in the already made thread bruh

yeah, but I recognized these beys dont have a thread yet (or rather this bey, but random booster makes it so there's 2). Just wanted to make the bey have its own thread for discussion about it specifically, into the booster as a whole.
(Jun. 29, 2020  11:54 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: You literally have sent messages in the already made thread bruh

(removed)

There is no need for this thread. You can talk about Diabolos in the already made one. Not like anyone is hyped over the other beys anyway.

when these beys release people WILL talk about them. And lots of people are hyped for this lol.
It still says volume 21 anyway. Plus it's not like this is a testing thread or anything. Still no new reason for this to exist.
[Image: unknown.png]
https://gyazo.com/b2d84ba6a9f7dadb162bd4bcb0ee1636
The Death ring on Death Diabolos does look a bit like super, well mainly the shape does. Now this is kinda like the Ace and Venom Situation
(Jun. 29, 2020  11:56 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: It still says volume 21 anyway. Plus it's not like this is a testing thread or anything. Still no new reason for this to exist.

It volume 21 since thats the booster it comes in lol

DeceasedCrab since everyone already hates this thread go ahead and remove it
There was no thread dedicated to Curse, only a thread about the whole booster but had Curse in the name specifically.
(Jun. 29, 2020  11:59 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: There was no thread dedicated to Curse, only a thread about the whole booster but had Curse in the name specifically.

ah ok. But this is for talk about this bey. Like its stock combo and stuff like that (well if it has one). It doesn't matter anyway, I've already asked a mod to get it removed
(Jun. 29, 2020  11:57 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  11:56 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: It still says volume 21 anyway. Plus it's not like this is a testing thread or anything. Still no new reason for this to exist.

It volume 21 since thats the booster it comes in lol

DeceasedCrab since everyone already hates this thread go ahead and remove it

I am NOT your thread removal service and you will stop treating me as such!

The method for getting an admin to clean up your redundant and rude threads is to report the thread, not at-summon one specifically.