Random Booster Vol 10-where to buy

Where can I buy this Random Booster because it has a lot of good beys I don't have.

Whether it would be Ebay links, Amazon links, or any kind of shopping site links, I don't care. Also, make sure it's under $20
Currently, the one to check is aicmini on eBay. That seems to be the cheapest. You can even buy already-opened ones individually, though some of them are over your $20 price point.

But it doesn't come with tracking. You'll have to contact aicmini and work out coughing up an extra $3 for tracking.

Or just wait until pvccard.expert or skyliners2012 carry it.
(Apr. 28, 2018  5:06 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Currently, the one to check is aicmini on eBay. That seems to be the cheapest. You can even buy already-opened ones individually, though some of them are over your $20 price point.

But it doesn't come with tracking. You'll have to contact aicmini and work out coughing up an extra $3 for tracking.

Or just wait until pvccard.expert or skyliners2012 carry it.

It will take too long to get here. Arrives on May 23
Let's assume the 3 weeks is accurate for economy shipping from Japan (since I don't know). If you want cheap and not 3 weeks, just keep watching pvccard.expert and skyliners2012. But those will take 2 weeks to get to you, so you might as well do the 3 weeks, in my opinion, if time is important to you. Might take a few days to a week for you to catch the random boosters in stock.

You can try messaging aicmini and asking about paying for faster shipping, that would be another option. Or check the Bey Marketplace and see if you can find someone who might be able to get it for you with fast shipping. Just don't be surprised if it goes over your $20 budget.
(Apr. 28, 2018  2:30 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Where can I buy this Random Booster because it has a lot of good beys I don't have.

Whether it would be Ebay links, Amazon links, or any kind of shopping site links, I don't care. Also, make sure it's under $20

Aicmini sells them for $21 AUD here.
(Apr. 29, 2018  11:40 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2018  2:30 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Where can I buy this Random Booster because it has a lot of good beys I don't have.

Aicmini sells them for $21 AUD here.

This is the same thing as the first comment, it's too far.

Honestly at this point, I'm just gonna wait for pvccard.expert, 88powerpig88, or 2011sizemore to sell it

Skyliners2012 too