Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 07, 2011  3:06 PM)Thedarkone Wrote: Where do you think the 3rd season will go after Ginga becomes (I assume) world champion?
Do you think Pegasis will vanish again and he'll get a new Pegasis, and if so, what do you think it'll be called?

I actually hope Gan Gan Galaxy loses. It might be "cliché", but its the best way to modify Ginga's Pegasis and not repeat the "vanishing" incident. Also, maximum series has just released, so they should advertise it to be OP.
The antagonist wins at the end all the time, which is lame. When Phoenix destroyed Ginga's points, I was so happy.
(Jan. 07, 2011  9:40 PM)Orisinal Wrote: The antagonist wins at the end all the time, which is lame. When Phoenix destroyed Ginga's points, I was so happy.

You mean protagonist by the way. Think of it like pros/cons (but in this case its antagonist (ant))

Hopefully they'll change that with this one and make it a little more "dramatic"; for the anime's sake. I am really intrigued as how they'll manage the next 11 episodes within the anime; to me it seems like they'll have to continue with Star Breaker as antag even in third season because they are just not going to fit enough time for them, especially with Faust (who has yet to debut).
Oops sorry. By the way, is Faust a male?
Does anyone know where i can read the manga online for metal fight beyblade. all i can find are the first 2 chaptersCryingCrying
(Jan. 08, 2011  4:17 AM)Da Marshan Wrote: Does anyone know where i can read the manga online for metal fight beyblade. all i can find are the first 2 chaptersCryingCrying
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...nschapters
They are not in English though.

I think Zeropositive Fansubs already did four chapters however, not two.
(Jan. 08, 2011  4:17 AM)Da Marshan Wrote: Does anyone know where i can read the manga online for metal fight beyblade. all i can find are the first 2 chaptersCryingCrying

I don't know if this question goes here, but however, check Kai-V's website, there you can find the manga until the latest releases. You can find the link in her profile or below any of her posts.

Also, a cool speculation I read around here was if Ginga won the world cup and then it somehow ended with a season cliffhanger, introducing Faust at the end of season 2.

EDIT: Ah, sorry we posted at the same time.
I have received the two latest CoroCoro issues by the way, so I should be able to upload them this week, hopefully this weekend.
(Jan. 08, 2011  4:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I have received the two latest CoroCoro issues by the way, so I should be able to upload them this week, hopefully this weekend.

OMG sweettttt, thanks Kai-V! Grin I'll keep refreshing the page, waiting ^^

i assumed you and your sibling have read them already; what were your impressions on the new chapters then?

(Jan. 08, 2011  2:36 AM)Orisinal Wrote: Oops sorry. By the way, is Faust a male?

Faust should be a male (Father time), but in the anime Opening, i seriously thought it was a female at first glance.
Yo, nobody has ever told me what Damle was supposed to be.

My brother has not read the chapters yet. Personally, I was satisfied with something, but in the very latest chapter, there is just something that confuses me, and something that is : "Oh, they are doing this (again) ..."
(Jan. 08, 2011  9:33 PM)Mr.Awesome Wrote: does the anime follow the manga ?

They kinda follow the same plot, but they have different "ways or methods". That includes adding fillers in the anime, missing or new characters, and even some sidestories.
what happens to hyoma after he gets beat by rejji

EDIT// Ugh, grammar mistakes -.-"
Julius looked terrible when Hell Kerbex defeated Gravity Perseus. Like it took away his future.
Oh man since i have started watching G-Rev. again i am feeling weird , why in the 1st episode of G-Rev. Daichi introduced himself to the bladebreakers again like they were meeting for the 1st time , they had met before in Beyblade the movie Feirce battle , so was the movie released after G-Rev. or maybe movie's story was written & they forgot to continue the same story in G-Rev. or did tyson & the guys loose memory of the events that occurred in Beyblade the movie coz of the evil sacred bit beast , this thing is bothering me for quite some time now
The movie doesn't really work with the anime. Mainly cause it was originally in manga format therefore it wouldn't fit into the anime.
(Jan. 10, 2011  8:32 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: The movie doesn't really work with the anime. Mainly cause it was originally in manga format therefore it wouldn't fit into the anime.

I hope they didn't do goof ups like these in the MFB Movie
Blader DJ vs America DJ.

MOST INTENSE BEYBATTLE EVAR!
Does anyone know a link where I could find Metal fight explosion episodes english subtitled starting at ep 52?
Search for it yourself, hah.
(Jan. 13, 2011  1:50 AM)JAY715 Wrote: Does anyone know a link where I could find Metal fight explosion episodes english subtitled starting at ep 52?

Actually there are none the subbing stopped at episode 18 of normal MFB . & this is not the proper thread to ask
I don't think anyone linked this yet but..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faust

could be possible that our Faust will have similar story to that?