Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 18, 2010  12:28 PM)Night Wrote: Yes, that's true. I'm surprised they didn't notice.

Dude how can we not notice that , i am trying to forget that they used the name Julius Caesar for a character , when i first saw Julius Caesar , i thought he was a girl & at that time i didn't know his name so i thought he was Sophie lol

Anyway i see they are trying to make Daidouji another boris
MFB is great at the beginnng, but I'm a little disappointed that the writers ran out of ideas later on.
(Dec. 18, 2010  7:58 PM)Orisinal Wrote: MFB is great at the beginnng, but I'm a little disappointed that the writers ran out of ideas later on.

O.o... what episode(s) are you talking about? at the moment i'm really enjoying the series...
(Dec. 18, 2010  12:10 PM)Ra Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:51 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:35 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: In Japanese they also say Julius Caesar with force on worlds heard like Juliiius Ceasaar , blader dj announces like Julius Caesar setsu , i still don't get what setsu means by the way
... That is the Japanese accent, why do you mention that ?

They do not say "setsu". They say : "[name] senshu". 'Senshu' means competitior, participant.

Ok thx , i misunderstood your post i thought you didn't know Julius Caesar has the same name in the Japanese series anyway thx again
Bplus Julius ceaser is the name of a roman emperor
I thought Julies Ceasar was the name of a very boring book. (I forgot about the whole "Emperor" thing)

I'm mad at Nelvana, I have been fine with most of the voice acting in the Dub until now. In today's episode when Hikaru got blasted, her scream wasn't very good. I wish they did a scream like she was being murdered. (Like in the Japanese version.)
Wait until you hear Tsubasa later ...
Julius Caesar's name does not originate from the salad...the name is the same as the absolute monarch from ancient rome. and no, the salad has no corolation to the historical figure, nor does the anime really except that later on in history, the word "Ceaser" became known as "to conqure" and later, "siezer" (hope i spelled that right hahaha) a example of this was the original tittle for the absolute monarch of Russia before the early 1900s. (after WWI) The "Czar" literaly means "Ceaser" or "siezer" i guess the character was named that way maybe b/c of the extreme power he possesed (Gravity Peruses) otherwise, there really is no coralation anywhere thatthe public kmows about. maybe the original anime team, when it was still being made, did it for a certain reason that know one really knows about. i could not tell you really
Julius is also Italian ... Even though it is really not physically obvious ...
(Dec. 18, 2010  8:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wait until you hear Tsubasa later ...
*FacePalm* I didn't think about that.
I have only seen 2 episodes of the new series. why would they get rid of kenta and benkei they were my fav chracters and they were main y would they get rid of them? and is there still a dark nebula organisation?
(Dec. 18, 2010  11:13 PM)Gingka 8000 Wrote: I have only seen 2 episodes of the new series. why would they get rid of kenta and benkei they were my fav chracters and they were main y would they get rid of them? and is there still a dark nebula organisation?
They were already seen plenty of times in the first season, we know almost everything about them, it was them to focus on other characters.

No, Dark Nebula was destroyed by Ginga and, in a way, Ryuuga.

Blaze Wheeler Wrote:Were Ray's Ears always pointy? Lol
Yes, but sometimes they were made a lot more obvious in the third season.
Thnx u helped a lot kai-v.
Are they still making a lot of new episodes?? or are they just going to do only 3 seasons like they did with the old series?
We do not even have news about a third season, so nobody knows.
I'm predicting that the season finale will be at episode 102, since season 1 goes up to 51 episodes.
After watching a few episodes of the dub I am never watching it again since the voices are so awful! The original sounds so much better even if I don't really know what they're saying. Ginga's is the worst which is really stupid since he's the main character.
(Dec. 19, 2010  2:43 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Ginga's is the worst which is really stupid since he's the main character.

While "Gingka's" voice is really annoying, Ryuuga's is definantly the worst. Then maybe Tsubasa.
the first time i saw tsubasa i thought he was a girl.look at the episode when they first meet.all the water and elegance aroung tsubasa makes you think "girl" immediatley
If you think about it, Brooklyn is voicing Ginga....why Ginga?!
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:21 AM)Orisinal Wrote: If you think about it, Brooklyn is voicing Ginga....why Ginga?!

no,just no......
i just figured out that Damian Heart almost has the same name as me.
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:22 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:21 AM)Orisinal Wrote: If you think about it, Brooklyn is voicing Ginga....why Ginga?!

no,just no......

O.O!!! she's correct! i didn't realise, now i'm going to give the dub another chance Grin thanks Orisinal.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Tinkler
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:31 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:22 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote:

no,just no......

O.O!!! she's correct! i didn't realise, now i'm going to give the dub another chance Grin thanks Orisinal.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Tinkler

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO brooklyns voice is awesome gingkas voice actor i believe also did lync from bakugan new vestrioa but no please dont let it be the truth D;
I think in the battle, Kyouya vs Ginga, Kyouya should of won.
No it is ture why ROBERT? WHY?