Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I cant seem to remember but I think it started to play around...june july
(Dec. 15, 2010  12:05 AM)Night Wrote: I'm pretty sure America started first though, right?
Canada first got the anime.
i noticed that YTV has started over (AGAIN!?!) the farthest ep we got to was 25 i think? fail
I think they did the loop so other countries could catch up, I've seen a lot of shows do that ( Naruto, Yugioh, Pokemon, etc.)
(Dec. 15, 2010  4:24 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: i noticed that YTV has started over (AGAIN!?!) the farthest ep we got to was 25 i think? fail
I mentioned that last weekend, in the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic. It is indeed ridiculous ...

| Joe | Wrote:I think they did the loop so other countries could catch up, I've seen a lot of shows do that ( Naruto, Yugioh, Pokemon, etc.)
That makes no sense since we are the ones who need to catch up to other countries, all of them got past us already.
Have we? I though Canada got the anime first?
most animes are like that. start in japan, then most of Asia, then Europe, then the Americas (generaly) Australia i dont know...

do not give me a post warning too(do not know why he/she got one) but i hate Gingas voice as well...ugh
| Joe | Wrote:Have we? I though Canada got the anime first?
We did, that is why it is so ridiculous. All other countries have been getting four new episodes a week, and we barely got two at some point, and YTV got back to the beginning at least twice now.

(Dec. 15, 2010  4:47 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: do not give me a post warning too(do not know why he/she got one) but i hate Gingas voice as well...ugh
Homophobic language.
Ah I see now, that is ridiculous. For Gingka's voice people have to remember that they ARE all kids, and who really cares if he is gay?
(Dec. 15, 2010  4:53 AM)|Joe| Wrote: For Gingka's voice people have to remember that they ARE all kids, and who really cares if he is gay?
Are you serious ? Because nobody was talking about Ginga's sexual orientation, a term was clearly used pejoratively to describe Ginga's voice ...
The situation with YTV is so odd, given that Nelvana is their sister, and both are headquartered in Toronto...
(Dec. 15, 2010  4:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
| Joe | Wrote:Have we? I though Canada got the anime first?
We did, that is why it is so ridiculous. All other countries have been getting four new episodes a week, and we barely got two at some point, and YTV got back to the beginning at least twice now.

(Dec. 15, 2010  4:47 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: do not give me a post warning too(do not know why he/she got one) but i hate Gingas voice as well...ugh
Homophobic language.

oh missed that.

in all seriousness, "gay" should not be used in that context EVER. you have no idea who you might offened, even if you do not mean too.
believe me when i say this surprises me...The US anime has had virtualy no restarts. 1-2 new episodes every week now (mostly 1) it surprises me as that happens to alot ofshows in the US and its sooo annoying hopefuly i did not jynx it
(Dec. 15, 2010  4:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2010  4:53 AM)|Joe| Wrote: For Gingka's voice people have to remember that they ARE all kids, and who really cares if he is gay?
Are you serious ? Because nobody was talking about Ginga's sexual orientation, a term was clearly used pejoratively to describe Ginga's voice ...

I must've misunderstood the post then.
the poat waseditedi think and the offemsive content removed...probobly why we missed it
I Hope they give Masamune a good voice , ryuga sounds like a retard in the dubs , i like ryuga in the Japanese version , i seriously hope they don't ruin masamunes character
I could imagine Masamune's voice would sound like Daichi.
(Dec. 15, 2010  9:39 PM)Orisinal Wrote: I could imagine Masamune's voice would sound like Daichi.

We don't want that, that'll just further the comparisons with Daichii...
Daichii was a crazy character , masamune is somewhat sorted out & well focused , anyway i want to ask why they removed Spinning the world as the opening after using it for episodes 71-76 it was so cool & certainly better than galaxy heart , the opening video was so awesome i really hope they bring it back somehow
(Dec. 16, 2010  3:33 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: anyway i want to ask why they removed Spinning the world as the opening after using it for episodes 71-76 it was so cool & certainly better than galaxy heart

Because "Spinning the World" is a promotion song for MFB the Movie, and the film showed cinema around those episodes so there was no longer any need for the song to occur as it probably occurred again in the beginning, end or even during the movie.

Just to add, they will not bring that song back as an opening.
Whether it was better than Galaxy Heart is completely a matter of opinions, because I really do not think so. "mawari mawari mawari ..."

I also noticed that coincidentally, they gave David Reale another character who mostly had an indifferent personality. Perhaps even they know that he cannot do anything better ...
You guys are hell bent on hating David Reale as Tsubasa but i feel David Reale is good for tsubasa & actually The guy who did Ryuga's voice should have been better
(Dec. 16, 2010  6:53 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: The guy who did Ryuga's voice should have been better

Good point. Let's start by actually hiring a guy to do the voice of a guy.

Carman Melville is a lady. Oops!
Heh, In Japan, lots of main characters are voiced by females, as if Japanese men can't do it.
(Dec. 16, 2010  7:12 PM)Night Wrote: Heh, In Japan, lots of main characters are voiced by females, as if Japanese men can't do it.

The goal of female seiyuu's is to bring the "innocence" from children's voices when they voice act for children and possibly teenage boys too. Like Kenta and Yuu they sound quite sweet. (I tried not to relate it to other animes/mangos)