Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

by bro used to watch bakugan...benkei=drago? wierd...

what ever i guess. at this rate this whole converation will go on forever lol
let is all have a toast! to horrible anime voice acting! hazzah!
Never knew Pegasis could fly that high Confused
I thought pegasis etc are metaphors (sp?) but how was Ginga sitting on pegasis in ep 51?
Because they're not metaphors
Woo BMF is coming soon to Australia !
Can't wait to watch the anime as well.
Depends on what time it's on though, I have school. :\
(Oct. 20, 2010  12:14 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Because they're not metaphors
Perhaps the tower being so tall is also a metaphor. Most of the time they are indeed just metaphors though.
(Oct. 20, 2010  1:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Perhaps the metaphor being so tall is also a metaphor. Most of the time they are indeed just metaphors though.

I already explained all that stuff to you: Metaphors don't save your life when you fall from the top of a giant tower!

Maybe it's just Pegasis and the Dragon Emperor that aren't metaphors? Uncertain
What is the entire story behind Ginga's Dad?

( I couldn't find a Q&A Topic.)
(Oct. 25, 2010  3:46 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: What is the entire story behind Ginga's Dad?

( I couldn't find a Q&A Topic.)
Essentially http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...hp?Ryuusei
(Oct. 20, 2010  1:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Perhaps the tower being so tall is also a metaphor. Most of the time they are indeed just metaphors though.

woah... this post is so confusing... could someone claify this?

the tower being tall is a metaphor?

0_o
In other words, it is a show, hah. You can exaggerate parts, such as the tower being so tall.
Ok. Kbs xlosed before i could download the beyblade mangas. Doesanyone know a place i could download them and not get in trouble for doing so????
i just noticed how much i like special moves ^__^

they are so flashy
I tottaly just understood the yaoi moment in episode 81. Confused
Hey, I had a question.
Beyblade MF will be over at episode 104 ? or 156 ? or maybe at 208 ?
what are your thoughts ? I'm afraiding the show will be over too fast. I mean, it just came back after so many years and I hope the creators will keep it aired at least 4 seasons. But they kept the 52 episodes for a season, like in beyblade. Does it means that there will be no 4th season? I hope not. Something bad that they did not kept, is the clothes replacing. From what I know, shows which all the characters replacing clothes every new season (of 52) is finish fast (like beyblade, bakugan).
(Oct. 27, 2010  8:01 AM)top beyblader Wrote: Hey, I had a question.
what are your thoughts ? I'm afraiding the show will be over too fast. I mean, it just came back after so many years and I hope the creators will keep it aired at least 4 seasons. But they kept the 52 episodes for a season, like in beyblade. Does it means that there will be no 4th season? I hope not. Something bad that they did not kept, is the clothes replacing. From what I know, shows which all the characters replacing clothes every new season (of 52) is finish fast (like beyblade, bakugan).

Probably one more season after explosion, but just speculation. I think its not bad keeping the clothes, i think it is even original since other shows do the typical season end, then the next continues like 1 year later and such. In the MFB storyline it appears as season 2 just continues a little later than the end of season one, which is obviously less than a year, maybe not even a month.
(Oct. 28, 2010  2:43 AM)Flosal Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2010  8:01 AM)top beyblader Wrote: Hey, I had a question.

Probably one more season after explosion, but just speculation. I think its not bad keeping the clothes, i think it is even original since other shows do the typical season end, then the next continues like 1 year later and such. In the MFB storyline it appears as season 2 just continues a little later than the end of season one, which is obviously less than a year, maybe not even a month.

But that's all? they make it back only for 3 years? it's too little.
We actually have no idea at all ... They could stop after Explosion, or go for one, two, three more seasons.
If the Battle Bladers arc is only 3 months from episode 25, then why would there be only one season left? Tyson's gang had at least 3 major story arcs, and since the Battle Bladers takes up 2 seasons, then there may be at least 4 seasons, assuming the normal pattern for Beyblade anime isn't broken.
The number of seasons left obviously depends on Beyblade's popularity and sales ...
(Oct. 29, 2010  3:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The number of seasons left obviously depends on Beyblade's popularity and sales ...

Popularity means sales, probably. But also watch rating? and how much people are entering the MF TV Tokyo site? If so, I will enter every day to their TV Tokyo site and then they will see that there is a big popularity. I suggest everyone to do that too.
Why are there two Virgos in the series , both have the same logo In MFB
(Oct. 30, 2010  10:29 AM)top beyblader Wrote: Popularity means sales, probably. But also watch rating? and how much people are entering the MF TV Tokyo site? If so, I will enter every day to their TV Tokyo site and then they will see that there is a big popularity. I suggest everyone to do that too.
Actually no, it really depends on how Metal Fight Beyblade sales are, regardless of how popular the anime is. So buy a Beyblade instead.

NitroNeo89 Wrote:Why are there two Virgos in the series , both have the same logo In MFB
They were all different : Earth Virgo GB145BS, Virgo ED145ES, Poison Virgo ED145ES.

They probably thought Teru Saotome was not important enough.
I Though like the first virgo guy coz of the tragic story behind him the playboy virgo guy sucks typical guy having sea of gals behind him
Something tells me that MFB: Explosion Ep 72 will be severely cut when it's dubbed...

Tsubasa ordered his Earth Aquilla/Eagle to attack a real Eagle...