Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Mar. 07, 2010  10:14 PM)MetalFightKai Wrote: i hope hasbro don't ruin the beyblade anime, but considering in the UK it will be shown on nicktoons it probably wont have phrases like "you carp!" in it

It's a childrens cartoon show about kids who use spinning tops.
Why would they use that kind of language? Honestly.
(Mar. 07, 2010  10:55 PM)stormpegasus Wrote: the anime is made by nelvana
the anime is not "made" by Nelvana all they do is host the dubs on there TV channel
(Mar. 07, 2010  10:59 PM)Crimson Wrote: It's a childrens cartoon show about kids who use spinning tops.
Why would they use that kind of language? Honestly.

In Japan, they use that kind of language. Like in Rockman EXE Beast, (Either episode 1 or 2) when Gregar gets away, Chaud says "S**t.". He just plain out says it, just that one word.
I honestly think that most of the time those swear words are an exaggerated translation done by the subbing community.
(Mar. 07, 2010  10:53 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Does anyone know the names of ginga, kenta, benki etc. in the cantonase and/or korea versions of the show ?
I believe they have the same names.
(Mar. 08, 2010  1:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I believe they have the same names.

Awesome maybes theres hope for the english verison to keep the orignal names
(Mar. 08, 2010  2:29 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Awesome maybes theres hope for the english verison to keep the orignal names
Usually the English dub is the first to change names, no ? I do not remember if the previous Korean seasons had 'Tyson' or 'Takao' ...
(Mar. 08, 2010  1:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I believe they have the same names.
unless the names were changed i can honestly say that one name is the same exact thing in every language same spelling and everything
(Mar. 08, 2010  2:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Usually the English dub is the first to change names, no ? I do not remember if the previous Korean seasons had 'Tyson' or 'Takao' ...

Well some anime when transferred to the english dub keep there names. Bleach,Naruto,DBZ/DB.

Also based on the cards in the hasbro beyblades having japaense characters/symbol increase the chance of them keeping the orignal names
(Mar. 08, 2010  2:45 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Well some anime when transferred to the english dub keep there names. Bleach,Naruto,DBZ/DB.

Also based on the cards in the hasbro beyblades having japaense characters/symbol increase the chance of them keeping the orignal names
It has little to do with that, since they wrote "Let it rip" in Katakana, not "Go Shoot". They write what they want because they think it looks 'cool'.
(Mar. 08, 2010  2:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It has little to do with that, since they wrote "Let it rip" in Katakana, not "Go Shoot". They write what they want because they think it looks 'cool'.
Well what i don't like about the let it rip thing is that the immature people make dumb jokes about it. But with go shoot they would be makeing jokes like shoot who umm idk you.
(Mar. 08, 2010  2:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It has little to do with that, since they wrote "Let it rip" in Katakana, not "Go Shoot". They write what they want because they think it looks 'cool'.

ooh that shoots my idea down.

i wonder what the guy who has burn phoneix will sound like in the english dub? maybe he'll sound like dark vadar XD
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I would SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO love that. Wonder if they will use the same DJ Jazzman voice.
Ginga *heavy breathing* I am your Father.
(Mar. 08, 2010  3:41 AM)Khel Wrote: Ginga *heavy breathing* I am your Father.
lol someone should edit the scene
and replace the auto with the "i am your father" audio
And when he
edit it to ginga and put luke skywalkers "no thats impossible" audio

Also i used spoiler tags cause i feel anything past episode 30 should have them.
I don't hate the Japanese theme song at all. I sort of like it, but that's just me. The Korean one isn't that good but compare to the Cantonese one ... it wins. Also, I don't think there changing their names. I'm pretty sure I heard one of the people presenting the Metal Fight Beyblades at the toy fair say Ginga and Kyouya.
Well, I finally started to watch the anime again and with subs now but honestly, did they really need to put such language in it at some points, I thought this is suppose to be a kids program or is it just the ones that translated it? :\
I just watched the Korean and Cantonese versions of the Opening song. I couldn't stop myself from laughing while I listen to the Korean and Cantonese a meh.
(Mar. 19, 2010  9:26 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: [Image: DJ.png]

awesome
Can't get over the similarities between the ending sequences for "Urban Love" (Beyblade 2002 ED 1) and "Boys ~to the Radiant Tomorrow~". I love both songs and both sequences. :3
Ugh, I just listened to the english metal fusion opening and I have that last retarded line stuck in my head. "Get a grip, let it rip!" Pinching_eyes
Anyone know who in the original beyblade manga owned guardian driger? Also what was their place in the story if they had one?
(Mar. 21, 2010  8:01 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Anyone know who in the original beyblade manga owned guardian driger? Also what was their place in the story if they had one?
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...?Kennosuke

I just realised I wrote "Driger Guardian" at one place though ...
(Mar. 19, 2010  9:26 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: [Image: DJ.png]

Ahaha cute. Cute