Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

there should be bbeyblade on hulu
I’m pretty sure it already is.
weird I havent seen it
(Nov. 09, 2021  3:08 AM)Cath Wrote: Since DB is Cho-Z v2, If he does come back then his role will be to practice with Bell to make him strong enough to defeat Rashad/Pain or whoever the man to beat is. That's all I can think of. Otherwise we don't really need any of the legends besides Valt. It's not like they're gonna pull a Shu and Lane with Rashad or Pain this time. This series will be centered around Valt, that's for sure and I dig it because last time he had an important role was 3 years ago. So I'm glad we're getting that with Valt again (if this is going to be the final season)

Also worth pointing out that we do see Bell's weakness in his battle with Basara. So maybe that's where Shu comes in to teach him how to counter it. The way I see it is, Valt will look after Rashad and Shu will look after Bell. And the Pain dude debunks all of my theories since his role is unknown.

That's a fair point, and honestly, DB does have a fair bit of elements from Chouzetsu, so I wouldn't be surprised if Shu either didn't get a proper rematch (heck, Aiga didn't for Free in Chouzetsu), or he becomes the trainer like you said. I think Shu, Lui and Free appearing in the 3rd intro makes me think that they'll appear in some way. It's not the best reason of course, I mean with Chouzetsu showing Houi in the 3rd and 4th version of their intro despite only having a cameo in the show at that point, but I'd like to think that Burst wouldn't shaft someone like Shu, but again, this is the Burst anime we're talking about.

I am really glad that Valt actually gets more focused than Shu this time, as I felt that Shu got way more than Valt in Sparking, when Valt was meant to be the #1 Legend. It makes sense since the major character of the series, Rashad is a huge fan of Valt.
some from db are fair elements but I dont agree that they all are
We saw so much interactions between Aiga, Bell and their avatars. I kinda wished we saw that much interactions with Valt and Valkyrie. Valt had two seasons and they barely talked to each other. Also Valkyrie never even responded to Valt lol. The only one that stands out me the most was when Valkyrie taught Valt how to perform Rush launch (does anyone remember that)?
I sware there is going to be messed up moments in the new series
Hey guys I got a new favorite character alert! My new favorite character is now Wakiya Murasaki!
I think there should be more metal
(Nov. 12, 2021  9:25 AM)Cath Wrote: We saw so much interactions between Aiga, Bell and their avatars. I kinda wished we saw that much interactions with Valt and Valkyrie. Valt had two seasons and they barely talked to each other. Also Valkyrie never even responded to Valt lol. The only one that stands out me the most was when Valkyrie taught Valt how to perform Rush launch (does anyone remember that)?

Oh dang, I almost forgot that "Valkyrie" did press their sword down to push Valt's arms down, it was pretty cool. I think prior to the series introducing the Avatars as likely real things, it came off as more symbolic. However, with the series showcasing that the bladers can talk to the Avatars more and more, it would be cool if the Valkyrie part was foreshadowing of the sentient Avatars becoming a concept. Not that likely, but it's at least possible.
(Nov. 12, 2021  2:55 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I sware there is going to be messed up moments in the new series

What new Series?
Honestly, Achilles and Belial are the most unique ones to me and my personal favorites. They both act as mentors and true best friends to their respective characters and they seem the most fun as Achilles acts an inspiration to Aiga and Belial almost kinda acts like a big brother to Bell.

Dragon seems pretty generic but is still a cool avatar nonetheless, Diabolos acts as a shoulder devil with Delta and Helios and Hyperios literally barely had any interactions with their users. Lucifer was a missed opportunity and Genesis was more or less a guide to Gwyn to find his "Answer"
Since next month the manga is coming to an end for db and theres still no sign of ilya and pain i'm guessing both of them are anime only characters we can safely assume that pain most likely won't be the antagonist. As for the next arc i can expect something like the god bladers cup or the national tournament in s1 and in this arc we could prob see the "unexpected legend" and pin debut.
(Nov. 13, 2021  2:09 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Since next month the manga is coming to an end for db and theres still no sign of ilya and pain i'm guessing both of them are anime only characters we can safely assume that pain most likely won't be the antagonist. As for the next arc i can expect something like the god bladers cup or the national tournament in s1 and in this arc we could prob see the "unexpected legend" and pin debut.

Its weird that Ilya Seems like she's not going to be an the manga even though she's on the manga cover. Really weird   Now pain on the other hand for not being an the manga isnt going to be an issues since he never was promoted for the manga. But who knows lets see how it plays out
I think their reasoning for not including Ilya in the manga is simply due to her bey being a Hasbro bey and as for Pain, well i think it's too little too late now if the manga ends next month.
Do we know when this "legend blader" will appear?
(Nov. 14, 2021  12:38 PM)Cath Wrote: Do we know when this "legend blader" will appear?

Nope not yet known
(Nov. 13, 2021  2:39 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I think their reasoning for not including Ilya in the manga is simply due to her bey being a Hasbro bey
What does that even mean? Don't tell me it's an exclusive like Kraken, Balar, and Ogre?
So sadly, The Beyblade Burst Series is going to be ending in 2023. And with that thought, I have a couple of questions. My first question is like at the end of the series do we get a Trailer or something telling us about the next potential Beyblade Series? like for Metal Fight for the last Episode before Burst did we get a trailer at the end of the episode or do we just wait for some news. Also what are the chances of us getting another series after Burst? Becuase, as far as I know, we've gotten Plastic Gen, Metal Fight, and Burst bo my question is what actually are the chances of us getting a series after Burst. Also my final question is how long do you think is the estimated wait time for the next Beyblade Series? Like how long will it take for us to get from Burst to whatever the next Season is. That's all m questions I'm just curious how Beyblade's going to head forward from here like how did it move on from Metal Fight to Burst? Thanks.
(Nov. 15, 2021  4:54 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So sadly, The Beyblade Burst Series is going to be ending in 2023. And with that thought, I have a couple of questions. My first question is, at the end of the series, do we get a Trailer or something telling us about the next potential Beyblade Series? like for Metal Fight for the last Episode before Burst did we get a trailer at the end of the episode or do we just wait for some news. Also what are the chances of us getting another series after Burst? Becuase, as far as I know, we've gotten Plastic Gen, Metal Fight, and Burst bo my question is what actually are the chances of us getting a series after Burst. Also my final question is how long do you think is the estimated wait time for the next Beyblade Series? Like how long will it take for us to get from Burst to whatever the next Season is. That's all m questions I'm just curious how Beyblade's going to head forward from here like how did it move on from Metal Fight to Burst? Thanks.

prbly 1 1/2 year of 2 years for it to reboot and get to gen 4 IMO or longer but in the meantime hasbro might re release gt sparking and db into pro series like in hyperblades
(Nov. 15, 2021  6:34 AM)Cath Wrote: The future is Transforming Beyblades

Beyblade: Transformers
*shows Optimus Prime with the next protagonist beyblade as its head*
(Nov. 13, 2021  12:37 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2021  2:55 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I sware there is going to be messed up moments in the new series

What new Series?

beyblade burst surge
(Nov. 15, 2021  6:34 AM)Cath Wrote: Transforming Beyblades are the future

Beywarriors Beast Wars lol

I'd imagine they'll transform upon heavy contact since it'll be complicated if it transformed immediately after launch.
https://youtu.be/bIA3_5vdVyA
This dude really cried, that's what you'd call a true fan and true bey spirit