Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Apr. 08, 2021  6:21 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: [quote pid='1752187' dateline='1617897111']
Okey I'm starting this. Time have come. Even if Valt is number 1 legend, he isn't the Strongest

And Legend of legends don't confirm Valt number 1. Plus anime ranks are different from manga
[/quote]

The ranking system are the same. The same ranking system and everything. The blading league is organized from S Rank and below. Legend of Legends literally means the Legend that stands above the other legends, in other words the top ranked Legend (Ranked #1) In addition Valt is the strongest, his Official Bio for the anime says exactly that for season 5 & 6. This is official information. Why are you arguing against official information, stuff that's been confirmed?
(Apr. 08, 2021  6:55 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  6:21 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: [quote pid='1752187' dateline='1617897111']
Okey I'm starting this. Time have come. Even if Valt is number 1 legend, he isn't the Strongest

And Legend of legends don't confirm Valt number 1. Plus anime ranks are different from manga

The ranking system are the same. The same ranking system and everything. The blading league is organized from S Rank and below. Legend of Legends literally means the Legend that stands above the other legends, in other words the top ranked Legend (Ranked #1) In addition Valt is the strongest, his Official Bio for the anime says exactly that for season 5 & 6. This is official information. Why are you arguing against official information, stuff that's been confirmed?
[/quote]

I just don't understand how he could be number 1 if he was a lot of times beated with team vs team. Second, wherever there will appear DB bey that will beat Valkyrie. There will be blader who can beat Valt, and I'm not talking about Rashad or Bell

Okey I finish this fight. I just going to say that Valt not supreme. Let's talk about something another. Where do you think Valt will battle against Bell
(Apr. 08, 2021  7:00 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  6:55 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

I just don't understand how he could be number 1 if he was a lot of times beated with team vs team. Second, wherever there will appear DB bey that will beat Valkyrie. There will be blader who can beat Valt, and I'm not talking about Rashad or Bell
[/quote]

If that's how you feel, your entitled to that, but it doesn't change the facts. Valt is the Number 1 Blader in the World and the World's Strongest Blader. This has all been confirmed. I'm not saying you have to love it, but it's the truth regardlessly.
(Apr. 08, 2021  7:03 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  7:00 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: The ranking system are the same. The same ranking system and everything. The blading league is organized from S Rank and below. Legend of Legends literally means the Legend that stands above the other legends, in other words the top ranked Legend (Ranked #1) In addition Valt is the strongest, his Official Bio for the anime says exactly that for season 5 & 6. This is official information. Why are you arguing against official information, stuff that's been confirmed?

If that's how you feel, your entitled to that, but it doesn't change the facts. Valt is the Number 1 Blader in the World and the World's Strongest Blader. This has all be confirmed. I'm not saying you have to love it, but it's truth regardlessly.
[/quote]

I finish that fight.
[Image: zIBy6NB_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

I had the text translated, it says Legend of Legends Rank 1st, Valt Aoi. He's called the Legend of Legends, because he's the Number 1 Blader in the World!

Is Valt called this in the anime or is this a manga only thing?

[Image: Fw3udKW_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

[Image: rREE42w_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

[Image: 1ZNRgrq_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

[Image: 1gdF2s8_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

His official bios for the anime also refer to him as the greatest, the strongest, the best in the world.

Surge/Sparking:

Valt Aoi: A dominant presence in the world of Beyblade, Valt Aoi is hailed the greatest Blading legend on the planet and serves as an inspiration for legions of Bladers. But fame hasn’t gone to his head; he’s still the friendliest guy you’ll ever meet. Valt may be a household name, but he knows that even when you’re the best, there’s always something new to discover when it comes to Beyblade.

DB:

Valt Aoi: "Known as the Legend of Legends, Valt Aoi is the Strongest Blader in the World. His sunny and larger-than-life presence never fails to make others smile. He's the gold-standard for Bladers everywhere. While battling around the world, he is also busy nuturing fresh talent."

I don't know why this is so hard for some people to wrap their head around.
(Apr. 08, 2021  7:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote: [Image: zIBy6NB_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

I had the text translated, it says Legend of Legends Rank 1st, Valt Aoi. He's called the Legend of Legends, because he's the Number 1 Blader in the World!

Is Valt called this in the anime or is this a manga only thing?

[Image: Fw3udKW_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

[Image: rREE42w_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

[Image: 1ZNRgrq_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

[Image: 1gdF2s8_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

I don't know why this is so hard for some people to wrap their head around.

I don’t know why people like Aiga so much. He’s objectively not the #1 blader, also objectively flawed in Chouzetsu.
Can we stop with the valt discussion now, I just keep seeing it.
Honestly who’s stronger than who is really pointless when all the content you have is either outdated or invalid. I guess this statement that Valt is the strongest is all we have to go off of, but that doesn’t mean he wouldn’t lose to someone like Aiga or Drum (using those two since that seems to be the most argued).
(Apr. 08, 2021  7:23 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Can we stop with the valt discussion now, I just keep seeing it.

Everytime I'm finished people decide to continue the conversation for some reason. I actually want to talk about something else but people keep bringing it up.
Rank the legends from best to worst. From your prespective/opinion.
Yk it's fine if valt is the number 1 despite some of you guys not wanting it to, just enjoy the anime as it is, you can't change whats happened. There's things other than focusing on being no. 1 or champion.
(Apr. 08, 2021  7:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Honestly who’s stronger than who is really pointless when all the content you have is either outdated or invalid. I guess this statement that Valt is the strongest is all we have to go off of, but that doesn’t mean he wouldn’t lose to someone like Aiga or Drum (using those two since that seems to be the most argued).

Yeah, it's pointless
Lui is my favourite (#1) character, I can still accept that he's not the #1 blader in the world.

Let's put this in the real world situation,Kei vs Zankye ,Kei being the #1 blader in WBO ranking doesn't mean that he will be guaranteed to win all battle(just an example)
random thought: if toko and naru had a- - ohhh wait nevermind. random thought: if aiga never existed.
(Apr. 08, 2021  7:31 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  7:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Honestly who’s stronger than who is really pointless when all the content you have is either outdated or invalid. I guess this statement that Valt is the strongest is all we have to go off of, but that doesn’t mean he wouldn’t lose to someone like Aiga or Drum (using those two since that seems to be the most argued).

Yeah, it's pointless
Lui is my favourite (#1) character, I can still accept that he's not the #1 blader in the world.
Lui's one of my favorites. I was talking earlier about how he's mellowed over the years but hasn't lost that edge. His interactions with Dante are pure gold.
(Apr. 08, 2021  7:16 PM)Instarez Wrote: I don’t know why people like Aiga so much. He’s objectively not the #1 blader, also objectively flawed in Chouzetsu.

Here’s from an Aiga fan. The main appeal of Aiga for me is his fall into darkness and the fact that his bey isn’t super forgiving, this makes him unique and sets him apart from Gingka, Valt, Zyro, and Tyson (who are all very similar in their bond to their bey). He starts off as a brat and yeah you’re supposed to hate him, but then Achilles breaks and you feel like a jerk for hating him and then you like him from there on out. I get that some people don’t feel this way, but this is how it is for me so yeah just don’t argue and we should be cool,

I agree, you can't expect even the number 1 to not have losses, you can't just win every single match. So saying that if valt loses again the new mc means he doesn't deserve being number 1 isn't logic thinking imo.
The relationship between Lui and Drum is god teir, 1 of the good things about Sparking is that.
(Apr. 08, 2021  7:29 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Rank the legends from best to worst. From your prespective/opinion.

1. Aiga
2. Drum
3. Phi
4. Delta
5. Gwyn
6. Free
7. Lui
8. Zac
9. Shu
10. Xander
11. Diago
12. Wakiya
13. Silas
14. Rantaro
15. Valt
(Apr. 08, 2021  7:29 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Rank the legends from best to worst. From your prespective/opinion.
Not a power ranking, though the top two would be the same in a power ranking as well. 

1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Free
4. Rantaro
5. Lui
6. Daigo
7. Xander
8. Silas
9. Dante
10. Wakiya
11. Zac
12. Delta
13. Gwyn
14. Phi
15. Aiger

Leeeeet's see:

1- Valt & Shu (you know the drill)
2- Lui
3- Rantaro
4- Drum
5- Delta
6- Wakiya (he do be kinda wasted in Sparking tho)
7- Aiga
8- Free
9- Daina
10- Phi
11- Gwynn
12- Sisco
13- Xhaka
14- Zac
1.free (def fav)
2.valt
3.zac (fav)
4.wakiya
5.sila
6.lui
7.rantaro
8.dante
9.xander
10.daigo
11.shu
12.gwynn
13.phi
14.delta
15.aiger
Guess I'm just ranking based off favourites.
(Apr. 08, 2021  8:23 PM)Instarez Wrote: Y'all just love degrading Valt lmao

😔

Yes sir. Valt is the worst character if you ask me.
(Apr. 08, 2021  11:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Yes sir. Valt is the worst character if you ask me.

off topic but penguin pfp = epic person