Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 24, 2012  3:46 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2012  11:53 PM)BH145WD Wrote: So someone just commented on the ep.38 video and said they saw someone that looked like Masamune.

When I saw it for myself, I was like what did I just see?

When during the video was he in (The guy who looks similar to Masamune) ?

8:07
Episode 38, ZG.
(Dec. 24, 2012  4:00 AM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2012  3:46 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2012  11:53 PM)BH145WD Wrote: So someone just commented on the ep.38 video and said they saw someone that looked like Masamune.

When I saw it for myself, I was like what did I just see?

When during the video was he in (The guy who looks similar to Masamune) ?

8:07
Episode 38, ZG.

thats not Masamune, i geuss it is just some random kid.
It does look like him though .. The jumper, the hair (albeit the hanging pink hair isn't there), even the smile looks similar. LOL
Daniel

Maybe if you read my post more carefully, you would have noticed that I said that it was someone that looked like him Tired
(Dec. 14, 2012  3:17 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2012  3:11 AM)GladiatorGaruda Wrote: My question to anyone who can answer it is, since the manga ended, are there going to be any new Zero-G beyblades released? And what is going to happen with the plot line? Im pretty sure all anime series follow the manga. If someone could please PM me the pictures and/or other information regarding new Zero-G plot lines or toy releases

There has been no information yet on Zero-G's finale. Check out the Beyblade: Shogun Steel (Zero-G Dubbed) thread. It has been confirmed that the Zero-G anime will go on for around fifty-two episodes in Japan.

finaly somone that nows what there saying besides the other educated members. i have been teeling people this for a while and they just seem to ignore what i say.
(Dec. 24, 2012  4:04 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Daniel

Maybe if you read my post more carefully, you would have noticed that I said that it was someone that looked like him Tired

i read it and i was agreeing with you, so i just added that. i didnt mean for it to sound misleading.
I was just recently reading a synopsis of Zero-G Ep. 38 and it mentioned that Tsubasa said something about there being another Battle Bladers sometime in the near future. Could this possibly mean a new season of Metal Fight Beyblade? Forgive me if im not up to date with any news, I haven't checked the threads often recently.
(Dec. 24, 2012  5:37 AM)GladiatorGaruda Wrote: I was just recently reading a synopsis of Zero-G Ep. 38 and it mentioned that Tsubasa said something about there being another Battle Bladers sometime in the near future. Could this possibly mean a new season of Metal Fight Beyblade? Forgive me if im not up to date with any news, I haven't checked the threads often recently.

You should really read the posts right above.

Anyway, I would really need a fluent Japanese speaker to confirm to me that Tsubasa did say that ...
(Dec. 24, 2012  6:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Anyway, I would really need a fluent Japanese speaker to confirm to me that Tsubasa did say that ...

Yes, actually Tsubasa said that they were having a World Tournament, that's why everybody started training. And also, another thing that makes really possible another season, is that Ginga said that the next time he meets Zero they will be rivals.

So it's very likely that sometime in the future there might be another Beyblade season, similar to Metal Fight Explosion.

For me the episode 38 wasn't a "THE END" for Beyblade, it was more like a "TO BE CONTINUED"
(Dec. 24, 2012  6:16 AM)OsvarutoBeys Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2012  6:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Anyway, I would really need a fluent Japanese speaker to confirm to me that Tsubasa did say that ...

Yes, actually Tsubasa said that they were having a World Tournament, that's why everybody started training. And also, another thing that makes really possible another season, is that Ginga said that the next time he meets Zero they will be rivals.

So it's very likely that sometime in the future there might be another Beyblade season, similar to Metal Fight Explosion.

For me the episode 38 wasn't a "THE END" for Beyblade, it was more like a "TO BE CONTINUED"

That gives me so much more hope! I hope if they do make another season similar to MFB Explosion, then that they dont make a season like MFB 4D after =D
Also, I hope that the new season (if any) isn't after a long time like the gap between Bakuten Shoot Beyblade G-Rev. and Metal Fight Beyblade, though i doubt that
taka.... did anyone actually read the news about shogun steel. i feel like everyone dosent know, it has actually been geeting on my nreves so i just spread the info and they apperently dont understand what i say. if anyone has doubts just read what kai v said in the shogun steel thread and if you still have doubts go to the new release form that nelvana has for the 2013 realeses, and if you still dont belive what i say.... well yeah i'll just leave it at that.
(Dec. 24, 2012  8:52 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote: taka.... did anyone actually read the news about shogun steel. i feel like everyone dosent know, it has actually been geeting on my nreves so i just spread the info and they apperently dont understand what i say. if anyone has doubts just read what kai v said in the shogun steel thread and if you still have doubts go to the new release form that nelvana has for the 2013 realeses, and if you still dont belive what i say.... well yeah i'll just leave it at that.

Yes, we know that Nelvana said that Shogun Steel will have 26 half-hour episodes. But the point is that the episode 38 was like the final episode for the season, to start another one with only 14 episodes would be weird...
(Dec. 24, 2012  4:20 PM)OsvarutoBeys Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2012  8:52 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote: taka.... did anyone actually read the news about shogun steel. i feel like everyone dosent know, it has actually been geeting on my nreves so i just spread the info and they apperently dont understand what i say. if anyone has doubts just read what kai v said in the shogun steel thread and if you still have doubts go to the new release form that nelvana has for the 2013 realeses, and if you still dont belive what i say.... well yeah i'll just leave it at that.

Yes, we know that Nelvana said that Shogun Steel will have 26 half-hour episodes. But the point is that the episode 38 was like the final episode for the season, to start another one with only 14 episodes would be weird...

I don't get how Nelvana will pull that off, if there are no more episodes to dub in TT, then how will they manage to make 26 half hour episodes? Not to mention that almost every episode of Zero-G in Japan was only about 12-13 minutes long. Yeah, making a new season with only that many episodes would be weird, but Nelvana did that with BeyWheelz...
(Dec. 24, 2012  5:18 PM)GladiatorGaruda Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2012  4:20 PM)OsvarutoBeys Wrote:

I don't get how Nelvana will pull that off, if there are no more episodes to dub in TT, then how will they manage to make 26 half hour episodes? Not to mention that almost every episode of Zero-G in Japan was only about 12-13 minutes long. Yeah, making a new season with only that many episodes would be weird, but Nelvana did that with BeyWheelz...

i geuss you have good points
I'm not at all into this, but good luck for 'em. I wonder how is BB. popularity... And, anyway, Zero-G has barely breathed. If they've got that far, I don't think there's a reason to create another HMS incident.

... And going off the subject, seriously, am I the only one to question/oppose to the way they highlight weak bladers by their gear?
The last episode of Beyblade: Metal Fury that came on(called "Cosmic Tornado") seemed to have better dialogue and voice overs than usual. I mean, I never expected they would have Gingka say "life insurance policies" in this show, and Dashan's "..An opening!" quotes were pretty cool, it showed his focus. This is one of my favorite episodes of the season so far.
Pretty sure it Tsubasa mentioned a worldwide tournament, or spreading the beyspirit worldwide... which would more or less likely result in the tournament anyway.

Btw, I just saw that Masamune duplicate in Zero-G episode 31 and 37, both at the beginning of the episode, but in red jackets and blonde hair I believe. Can't believe I almost missed those.
Zero-G wouldn't be the first show to get cut short in Japan, but find a second life abroad. The series end point is peculiar to say the least. The fact that Takara Tomy didn't wait until the spring to pull the plug paints a very poor picture of what's to come for the Japanese fandom.
(Dec. 25, 2012  9:24 AM)To Wrote: Zero-G wouldn't be the first show to get cut short in Japan, but find a second life abroad. The series end point is peculiar to say the least. The fact that Takara Tomy didn't wait until the spring to pull the plug paints a very poor picture of what's to come for the Japanese fandom.

Except if you look at what I have posted recently in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic ... That applies for all the pessimists too.
(Dec. 25, 2012  1:05 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: The last episode of Beyblade: Metal Fury that came on(called "Cosmic Tornado") seemed to have better dialogue and voice overs than usual. I mean, I never expected they would have Gingka say "life insurance policies" in this show, and Dashan's "..An opening!" quotes were pretty cool, it showed his focus. This is one of my favorite episodes of the season so far.
Yes, I loved the life insurance policies part, it made LOL so hard, I was NOT expecting it.

How old exactly is Zero in the anime? I'm thinking he is probably about 16 or 17 (looks can be deceiving).
All the characters in all the series look older than they actually are so I very much doubt he's that old.
I would say he's no older than 14, probably 13. But I cant even guess what age Shinobu would be, probably older? I'd say most of the characters in the show are older than Zero, but not all of them.
Hmmm, well Kira looks like 18 because of his voice and his partner is probably older than that. If we are talking about Shinobu than I have no clue. Mal I think is about 10 or younger and Zero is about 15 probably maybe 16 if possible. Of course we know that Gingka's 21 and I don't know how old Benkei and Madoka is.
Zero is most likely twelve years old, maximum thirteen, and all the other characters of his generations have similar ages too. Nobody is near eighteen years old at all ...
I'm sorry I meant to say Kira looks like he is 18 not he is 18.