Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Since I've been trying to post the entire Beyblade MF Battle Bladers Saga, I've come to see that Battle Bladers could've had a lot of good matches ( In reality a vast majority matches shown are actually rematches, and the matches that weren't rematches were brushed off seriously.)

Though hey, it was a good saga nonetheless.
The fact that Toby almost destroyed the world and then gets turned into a side character.
(Jul. 02, 2015  2:23 AM)The Real Libra Wrote: The fact that Toby almost destroyed the world and then gets turned into a side character.

What a waste of potential....
(Jul. 03, 2015  6:20 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2015  2:23 AM)The Real Libra Wrote: The fact that Toby almost destroyed the world and then gets turned into a side character.

I know, he could have had mental break downs as a result of Zigouraut's testing. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, they had to take away everything that was cool about him and Zeo and watered it down. Like how in V force, there are a Toby and Zeo (Toby isn't important, and Zeo is *SPOILER*), then they give us a toby and Zeo as different people. I feel like thats what they did between Metal Masters and Metal Fury. And I think their going to do the same with Burst.
I remember there being a "Beyblade cameo's in other anime" thread but i can't find so i'll post this here.

Around 20:30 kids are battling tops in a small platform (from the Bleach anime). The man playing with the children is rooting for his top to knock the others out. Might have been already posted, just reminded me of beyblade.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUen3MEwq3k
(Jul. 03, 2015  6:36 AM)ABCDCEFG Wrote: I remember there being a "Beyblade cameo's in other anime" thread but i can't find so i'll post this here.

Around 20:30 kids are battling tops in a small platform (from the Bleach anime). The man playing with the children is rooting for his top to knock the others out. Might have been already posted, just reminded me of beyblade.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUen3MEwq3k

That's called Beigoma...It's what beyblade was named and based off of!
(Jul. 03, 2015  6:30 AM)The Real Libra Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2015  6:20 AM)Meta madness Wrote:

I know, he could have had mental break downs as a result of Zigouraut's testing. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, they had to take away everything that was cool about him and Zeo and watered it down. Like how in V force, there are a Toby and Zeo (Toby isn't important, and Zeo is *SPOILER*), then they give us a toby and Zeo as different people. I feel like thats what they did between Metal Masters and Metal Fury. And I think their going to do the same with Burst.

That's a main issue that both series' faced is how to deal with certain characters in the next season and the effects of what they done a season prior. I don't know Zeo has a reasonable reason to not be in G-Revolution.

If anything Metal Fury if you ask me is eh while they did return older unimportant (and non re-skinned characters.) only to get demolished.
Metal Fury is definitely the weakest anime of the Beyblade Metal Saga next to Zero G, it's just so damn boring.
My biggest issue with Metal Fury is the same with a lot of other people.

The characters represented in earlier seasons aren't legendary bladers only Gingka, Kyoya, and Ryuga are legendary bladers and have earned that spot.(I will never consider Kenta a legendary blader because out of all the matches he's been in he really don't have a defining quality to make him one.)

Introduces 100 characters, makes 10 more characters who know or are legendary bladers...WHY?!
It's also less variable when most are legend Bladers, when having less makes it more special, and while it introduced Death Quetzalcoatl, my favourite beyblade of all time, the series has many boring designed characters, I'm looking at you Dunamis and Aguma! They're just not that interesting and don't make me feel competitive, unlike the Gracie's and Starbreaker team from the previous series.
Just a random but somewhat morbid thought.
(Jul. 03, 2015  3:24 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: It's also less variable when most are legend Bladers, when having less makes it more special, and while it introduced Death Quetzalcoatl, my favourite beyblade of all time, the series has many boring designed characters, I'm looking at you Dunamis and Aguma! They're just not that interesting and don't make me feel competitive, unlike the Gracie's and Starbreaker team from the previous series.

<Season 2 characters had the best designs.

I just wish that the avaliable characters were staged as legendary bladers since they were already established and a lot going for them as it was. The legendary bladers were just rather....Bland.

(Jul. 03, 2015  3:49 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Just a random but somewhat morbid thought.

Robert did explain that the bit-beast gets passed down generation to generation.

<Max got Draciel from his grandmas necklace.
<Tyson from the family blade
<Ray received it from the White Tiger tribe
<Robert passed down the family tree
<Saint Sheilds same as Robert
(Jul. 03, 2015  3:53 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2015  3:24 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: It's also less variable when most are legend Bladers, when having less makes it more special, and while it introduced Death Quetzalcoatl, my favourite beyblade of all time, the series has many boring designed characters, I'm looking at you Dunamis and Aguma! They're just not that interesting and don't make me feel competitive, unlike the Gracie's and Starbreaker team from the previous series.

I just wish that the avaliable characters were staged as legendary bladers since they were already established and a lot going for them as it was. The legendary bladers were just rather....Bland.

(Jul. 03, 2015  3:49 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Just a random but somewhat morbid thought.

Robert did explain that the bit-beast gets passed down generation to generation.

But what if there is no next generation? Do the bitbeasts just stay with then in death? Also, yes. I think it miiiiiiiiight have been a good idea to make some of the season 2 characters legendary bladers. (they even set up Masamune to be one, but then they just added this nobody blader to do the job.)
Haha yeah, Chris sucked, HARD! He was a bland and generic and has little value and the reason people like him is only because he owns a Phantom Orion, without that, no-one will care!

Masamune is much more interesting than Chris, as for King to Julius, King is pretty interesting and fun so I let him pass, plus he works well with Masamune so...

EDIT: I personally think Titi is quite cool! Not because he owns Death Quetzalcoatl or anything but he has personality and interesting design like King, he's fun and interesting and not a complete snooze fest that was: Dunamis, Aguma, Chris and to some extent Ryuga and Ginga!
(Jul. 03, 2015  5:09 PM)The Real Libra Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2015  3:53 PM)Meta madness Wrote:

But what if there is no next generation? Do the bitbeasts just stay with then in death? Also, yes. I think it miiiiiiiiight have been a good idea to make some of the season 2 characters legendary bladers. (they even set up Masamune to be one, but then they just added this nobody blader to do the job.)

If there is no next generation then the bit-beast just remains in the chip(According to Wyatts death)

I wouldn't mind seeing a few season 1 characters being legendary ones (Only Tobio and Ryutaro though). Well they got to add in the no bodies so the fans can love them ya know.
I would like to see Da Xiang be a legend Blader representing the Quilin of some Chinese Holy Beast.
You know what ? I'm really looking forward the Burst Blader DJ.
Oh god I can't wait either! He is probably going to shout whenever a burst occurs.
Sadly, there's a possibility that they won't create it at all.
WHAT?! Every Beyblade saga has to at least have a DJ to make it rad, or else we get Battle Strikers!
Without Blader DJ, I won't buy any kind of beyblade burst stuffs.
Yes, without him, we won't have forcibly get advertised by showing close up diagrams in the show! Asking us "HAV YEW GOT EET YET?! It's... In the stores, you can get it now?"
(Jul. 03, 2015  5:44 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: WHAT?! Every Beyblade saga has to at least have a DJ to make it rad, or else we get Battle Strikers!

Those were the s*it!
I didn't say they were bad lol, I absolutely loved Masumai from battle Strikers which I broke unfortunately and NEED AGAIN! But that's beside the point, that was just a joke I made.
Actually, @[Bey Brad] worked for Mega Block, the manufacturer/designer of Battle Strikers. The tops are not as great as Takara's but are still pretty cool.