Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

similar but not same
Im trying to get the full launch gif not the last part one
what about phi's launch gif?
that sucks lmao
does cho-z spriggan have rubber? (Lol i want to do the slow motion burst strategy)
his toungue flies out weirdo
(Jan. 06, 2021  11:02 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: does cho-z spriggan have rubber? (Lol i want to do the slow motion burst strategy)

To answer your question Cho-Z Spriggan does have rubber
(Jan. 06, 2021  11:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  11:02 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: does cho-z spriggan have rubber? (Lol i want to do the slow motion burst strategy)

To answer your question Cho-Z Spriggan does have rubber
thx
Speaking of Cho-Z Spriggan we never ever saw it spin steal from other beys.
(Jan. 06, 2021  11:27 PM)Limetka Wrote: Lol didn't think I woul say it but the english dub is pretty cool:

https://twitter.com/Filiehp/status/1346905671955083266

Lets go Hanami again proves to be the best character. Actually though They're pretty epic for doing this, good job localization team.
Woah Woah Woah! Dont get yourself ahead. Which Hanami is it lol
valt is a crybaby
The only blader as of now not to use his moves more then once is Aiger. Like cmon man you gotta use them
(Jan. 06, 2021  11:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The only blader as of now not to use his moves more then once is Aiger. Like cmon man you gotta use them

Unless you count Infinite Sword as being Infinite Buster. Which I do.
I mean would you say Infinite Sword is basically Infinite Buster but stronger?
(Jan. 07, 2021  12:05 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean would you say Infinite Sword is basically Infinite Buster but stronger?

It's the same move as far as I can see.
Time for some MFB Pictures:
just realized something
after episode 42 get released are we gonna get more episode titles or something??
(Jan. 07, 2021  12:42 AM)Pixi Wrote: just realized something
after episode 42 get released are we gonna get more episode titles or something??

Yeah usually Dranzer does it after giving us the titles of 4 different episodes