Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I guess you're not the only one since nearly every fan of the old Beyblade complains about that?
(May. 21, 2012  6:24 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: I guess you're not the only one since nearly every fan of the old Beyblade complains about that?

its not that im a huge huge fan who hates mfb its just well now we should see more beasts i mean I love how the beys are focused more making it unique but i feel we should see more beasts to balance it out to make it truly epic
I was just referring to the 'only one' thing. Well, to me it seems balanced enough. Especially in the important fights. Each their own.
I just wanna see saramander, revizer, and orojyas beast because if its anything like that one video then it will be epic!!!
Can someone name all the legend bladers for me?
Hagane Ginga, Tategami Kyouya, Ryuuga/Yumiya Kenta, (whatever his surname was) Yuki, Aguma, King, Dunamis, Chris, Titi, (Rago)

But you should be able to find them too if you google something like 'Beyblade Legend Bladers'...

By the way, this is a thread for thoughts... There is another one for questions.
I just realized something. except for the generic Beyblades, Escolpio and Capricorne are used the most worldwide. Dora, Busujima, and Demure all use Escolpio, while Klaus, Tobio, and Dr. Ziggurat all use Capricorne.
If Kyoya Tategami acts mean to Benkei one more time I am going to burst into tears!!! I'm perfectly serious!!! It breaks my poor romantically innocent heart!
But Kyoya not appeared in Zero series yet. -.- We keep calm and wait for the new episodes, Zero-G started a short time ago. We doesn't know why Kyoya abandoned Benkei yet.
To me it seemed like most of the old characters, except for those who already appeared have left Metal Bey City already some time ago... Possibly to bring Beyblading back to more people in the world?
And Kyouya running off somewhere alone isn't very new either.

But I totally understand having the desire to kick him for it. What he's done to Benkei at times is really heartbreaking and annoying. Kyouya seriously doesn't know what he has with Benkei, who is possibly the most loyal friend in the world.
Then again, I'm probably not viewing this very objectively as I kind of do dislike Kyouya. I mostly only tolerate him for Benkei's sake, because I cannot hate someone Benkei sees so much in.
I just... got a lot of Benkei feelings, I suppose.
(May. 23, 2012  12:43 PM)AppleBlossoms Wrote: To me it seemed like most of the old characters, except for those who already appeared have left Metal Bey City already some time ago... Possibly to bring Beyblading back to more people in the world?
And Kyouya running off somewhere alone isn't very new either.

But I totally understand having the desire to kick him for it. What he's done to Benkei at times is really heartbreaking and annoying. Kyouya seriously doesn't know what he has with Benkei, who is possibly the most loyal friend in the world.
Then again, I'm probably not viewing this very objectively as I kind of do dislike Kyouya. I mostly only tolerate him for Benkei's sake, because I cannot hate someone Benkei sees so much in.
I just... got a lot of Benkei feelings, I suppose.

Exactly! That is the only reason I can tolerate Kyoya's snappiness (and because my best friend has a crush on him)! If Benkei sees something in Kyoya, then there must really be something in him! Kyoya runs off places way too much for his own good! Maybe if he slowed down a bit he'd find himself more appreciated by others... Poor Benkei, he's so cute and yet so unloved... Crying
...I just made the connection that Jack's special move is "Beafowl The Ripper

...Beyblade seems suprising more dark to me now

And Ziggarot getting cut was awesome! Not just because it was mild violence, but because the dub didnt horrendously murder the show by cutting out the one second of violence this show has. THANK YOU

What I do hate is how the the word "Hell" is changed to "Hades" when not in the context of the bey itself. That is just dumb...
Ziggurat should have had a better mental breakdown, because who in their right mind wouldn't flip if their Weapon of Mass Destruction was turned back against them? He needed a fitting snap that'd unleash Screw Capricorne's potential. Untapped potential. This is one of those smaller things on why I am writing an alternate universe.
... The "The Ripper" is ... not really the first indication of how dark beyblade is?
I mean, Jack obviously having Jack The Ripper as his idol is like... a pretty minor thing in comparision to others. Not to mention Reiji's special move was called "Genocide" in the Japanese version..

And Ziggurat permanently mentally and physically disabled over 2000 children with his experiments. That's not really flowers and love either, is it? And I feel like that's only the start of the list (Tsubasa's multiple personality, Jack's... everything, various existential crisises... and so on)
(May. 27, 2012  1:33 AM)AppleBlossoms Wrote: ... The "The Ripper" is ... not really the first indication of how dark beyblade is?
I mean, Jack obviously having Jack The Ripper as his idol is like... a pretty minor thing in comparision to others. Not to mention Reiji's special move was called "Genocide" in the Japanese version..

And Ziggurat permanently mentally and physically disabled over 2000 children with his experiments. That's not really flowers and love either, is it? And I feel like that's only the start of the list (Tsubasa's multiple personality, Jack's... everything, various existential crisises... and so on)

I can't express enough love for this post xD
Thank you for making my day xD
Life has many unique, twisted perspectives. Thank you for making me see just that one XD
Too bad the last battle with ziggurat was carp.
Just finished re-watching the 1st season of Beyblade, now currently watching V-force. V-force is OK, but it's no where near as good as the first season (So far...) hoping it'll pick up soon (currently on episode 10) if not then hopefully G-Revolution is good.
Every day that passes, I'm becoming more upset with ff.net... The Bakuten and Metal Fight fandons are having more and more shipping fics. Not that I don't like (hey, I like yaoi shippings), but sometime it will becomes annoying! I don't know if I growed up, but I think both Beyblade sections in ff.net needs to have more "Original Flavour" fics WITHOUT shippings. This kind of fic I can find more easily in this site, through.

I don't know if I can post this in the thread, but...
(Jun. 11, 2012  12:15 AM)Mayuka Howard Wrote: Every day that passes, I'm becoming more upset with ff.net... The Bakuten and Metal Fight fandons are having more and more shipping fics. Not that I don't like (hey, I like yaoi shippings), but sometime it will becomes annoying! I don't know if I growed up, but I think both Beyblade sections in ff.net needs to have more "Original Flavour" fics WITHOUT shippings. This kind of fic I can find more easily in this site, through.

I don't know if I can post this in the thread, but...

Well, I enjoy shippings quite a lot, excluding GingaxHikaru, KyoyaxHikaru, and KyoyaxNile. Those get so old!!! What I hate, though, are OCs. Most OCs ruin a fanfiction, espicially MFBB ones. It's true that there are some good OCs out there, but most of them are Mary-Sues that are constantly being paired with Kyoya, Nile, Ryuga, Ryuto, or Zeo. It's absolutely ridiculous! Honestly, I don't like Kyoya paired with anyone other than Benkei, and I don't like Ginka paired with anyone other than Madoka, although I do find GinkaxSora interesting, since it's something that you don't find a lot.
Keep mindless yaoi or yuri pairings away from this board. Thank you.
Seriously there's a totally visible "other side", to such that it's not even appropriate to bring up as a whole. Curiosity can scar people.
(Jun. 11, 2012  4:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Keep mindless yaoi or yuri pairings away from this board. Thank you.

Other mindless pairings should be included, too ^^