Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Oct. 30, 2023  1:24 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I would list Aiger above valt many times as he always basically destroys valt

Didn't he lose in their last match?
(Oct. 30, 2023  4:28 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2023  1:24 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I would list Aiger above valt many times as he always basically destroys valt

Yeah but compared to all times Aiger has more wins
(Oct. 30, 2023  4:57 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2023  4:28 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Didn't he lose in their last match?

Aiga has beat Valt about the total of 2 times, which is the same amount of wins for Valt if not more since he reclaimed No.1 rank from Aiga.
(Oct. 30, 2023  4:57 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:

And even if this was true, Valt has beaten Aiga most recently,which should be the most accurate  assessment of the two in battle. Also, Valt has better feats and the end of QS.
Ehh its true but I still prefer Aiger over valts goofy voice. Plus Aiger is what got me into burst!
I remember in early 2000 s when the boom on beyblades started in my country cuz of anime, i got my first beyblade, it brings so much memories, i got white beyblade with tiger on it, but forgot name of it
(Nov. 01, 2023  11:47 AM)Magda171983 Wrote: I remember in early 2000 s when the boom on beyblades started in my country cuz of anime, i got my first beyblade, it brings so much memories, i got white beyblade with tiger on it, but forgot name of it

Driger most likely.
I never was a fan of the Zero G revolution anime
(Nov. 01, 2023  12:32 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I never was a fan of the Zero G revolution anime

Zero G or G Revolution?
(Nov. 01, 2023  3:07 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2023  12:32 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I never was a fan of the Zero G revolution anime

Zero G or G Revolution?

I meant g revolution
(Nov. 01, 2023  12:08 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2023  11:47 AM)Magda171983 Wrote: I remember in early 2000 s when the boom on beyblades started in my country cuz of anime, i got my first beyblade, it brings so much memories, i got white beyblade with tiger on it, but forgot name of it

Driger most likely.

OH, Thanks a lot, i found it
The animation felt so slow paced and I think thats why Im not a fan
Also, something tells me that the stone monc user with the green hair, he's going to make it very far in the X tower which will be a great plot twist in the later episodes. If we're already getting evolutions to Dran Sword and hellscythe, who knows maybe he'll upgrade his bey into this monstrous humongous defense type that'll be pretty invincible. This just a hypothesis that I can actually see happening.
Hii everyone I wanted to ask the question: bell is he stronger than valt or shu because we can see that at the end of the manga bell wins against bladers like free, lui , shu, rashad and even wins a match for the title against valt knowing that his bey was without gears. Is Bell officially the strongest blader in burst thanks to his genius?
(Nov. 04, 2023  1:15 PM)blimy2067 Wrote: Hii everyone I wanted to ask the question: bell is he stronger than valt or shu because we can see that at the end of the manga bell wins against bladers like free, lui , shu, rashad and even wins a match for the title against valt knowing that his bey was without gears. Is Bell officially the strongest blader in burst thanks to his genius?

We didn't get any updated official rankings of all the bladers so this is completely subjective. Some Put Bell below the likes of Shu and Aiger and some put him above. Me personally, I think Shu's not the one he used to be anymore so I like to put Bell below Valt but above Shu.
(Nov. 04, 2023  2:50 PM)Cath Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2023  1:15 PM)blimy2067 Wrote: Hii everyone I wanted to ask the question: bell is he stronger than valt or shu because we can see that at the end of the manga bell wins against bladers like free, lui , shu, rashad and even wins a match for the title against valt knowing that his bey was without gears. Is Bell officially the strongest blader in burst thanks to his genius?

We didn't get any updated official rankings of all the bladers so this is completely subjective. Some Put Bell below the likes of Shu and Aiger and some put him above. Me personally, I think Shu's not the one he used to be anymore so I like to put Bell below Valt but above Shu.

I am of the same opinion as you I would also put bell below valt but above shu even if personally I don't really like the character of bell (anime and manga) in the manga he has too much plot armor he comes like that and wins against the legends but I like his prankish and childish personality. A 10 year old boy who comes to beat legends who have experience and who has been training for a long time (sorry for the mistakes)
With Quadstrike, unless I missed something but was their a reason given as too why Basara went back to Nexus along with Illya? The last arc of DB he went back to Bell's mansion or something, but then in QS, he's back at Nexus? And QS doesn't even take place 3 months for say after DB. (Aside from Hasbro reasons)
I love the enthusiam of Aiger im sorry lol
(Oct. 30, 2023  4:28 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:

When did he beat Aiger in QS?
(Nov. 07, 2023  12:07 AM)g2_ Wrote:

Thats what I was wondering too lol
(Nov. 07, 2023  12:07 AM)g2_ Wrote:

Didn’t you say that all the way back in Ep 14 when Aiga caught his bey before Valt?
I wonder what would have become out of Pri, if she didn't stay with Bell and the others. Probably the perfect puppet Pax wanted her to be.
(Nov. 07, 2023  4:38 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2023  12:07 AM)g2_ Wrote: When did he beat Aiger in QS?

Didn’t you say that all the way back in Ep 14 when Aiga caught his bey before Valt?

The Wiki says it's a draw. But it doesn't really matter, because it can go either way.
(Nov. 07, 2023  10:47 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2023  4:38 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Didn’t you say that all the way back in Ep 14 when Aiga caught his bey before Valt?

The Wiki says it's a draw. But it doesn't really matter, because it can go either way.

You watching X?
(Nov. 08, 2023  3:28 AM)45° Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2023  10:47 PM)g2_ Wrote: The Wiki says it's a draw. But it doesn't really matter, because it can go either way.

You watching X?
No bro, I quit Beyblade.