Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Aug. 30, 2023  2:18 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Also popping in here real quick I really haven't been watching anything recently so whats a new season for me to watch?

After QuadStrike there's nothing new to watch but there's Beyblade X manga to read lol
Thats a shame! I haven't been doing well in catching up on either! Plus the manga always was confusing to keep up with!
(Aug. 31, 2023  12:27 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Thats a shame! I haven't been doing well in catching up on either! Plus the manga always was confusing to keep up with!

Theres only like 3 chapters with one releasing every month. How is that hard to keep up with?
(Aug. 31, 2023  4:25 AM)Take it easy! Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2023  2:18 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Also popping in here real quick I really haven't been watching anything recently so whats a new season for me to watch?

After QuadStrike there's nothing new to watch but there's Beyblade X manga to read lol

(Aug. 31, 2023  1:08 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2023  12:27 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Thats a shame! I haven't been doing well in catching up on either! Plus the manga always was confusing to keep up with!

Theres only like 3 chapters with one releasing every month. How is that hard to keep up with?

Maybe because I have better things to do than read beyblade all day? Crazy isn't it?
(Aug. 31, 2023  1:09 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2023  4:25 AM)Take it easy! Wrote: After QuadStrike there's nothing new to watch but there's Beyblade X manga to read lol

(Aug. 31, 2023  1:08 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Theres only like 3 chapters with one releasing every month. How is that hard to keep up with?

Maybe because I have better things to do than read beyblade all day? Crazy isn't it?
The chapters are fairly short, like less than a 30 min read. And again, there's only 3 chapters as of now and they drop monthly, so I don't know what "all day" is supposed to mean.
(Aug. 31, 2023  1:22 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2023  1:09 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Maybe because I have better things to do than read beyblade all day? Crazy isn't it?
The chapters are fairly short, like less than a 30 min read. And again, there's only 3 chapters as of now and they drop monthly, so I don't know what "all day" is supposed to mean.
"Clark Nelsons minutes before the worst day of his life commenced" What an odd way for you to admit you didn't understand the above post
(Aug. 31, 2023  1:26 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2023  1:22 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: The chapters are fairly short, like less than a 30 min read. And again, there's only 3 chapters as of now and they drop monthly, so I don't know what "all day" is supposed to mean.
"Clark Nelsons minutes before the worst day of his life commenced" What an odd way for you to admit you didn't understand the above post

What? Also why are you being so aggressive? You literally asked if there was any animanga.
(Aug. 31, 2023  1:34 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2023  1:26 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: "Clark Nelsons minutes before the worst day of his life commenced" What an odd way for you to admit you didn't understand the above post

What? Also why are you being so aggressive? You literally asked if there was any animanga.

correct! Did I ask for you to question why I haven't read it yet? No, and theirs your answer
(Aug. 31, 2023  1:35 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2023  1:34 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: What? Also why are you being so aggressive? You literally asked if there was any animanga.

correct! Did I ask for you to question why I haven't read it yet? No, and theirs your answer

Getting back to the point, you should read the BeybladeX manga if you have nothing better to do. It's not especially exciting, but you won't be bored out of your mind.
Why do people keep arguing here oh my god, theres no calm in the beybey community at all.
(Sep. 03, 2023  7:10 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2023  1:35 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: correct! Did I ask for you to question why I haven't read it yet? No, and theirs your answer

Getting back to the point, you should read the BeybladeX manga if you have nothing better to do. It's not especially exciting, but you won't be bored out of your mind.

thanks, its something Ill definitley look into since Im looking for something to pass time
How strong do you guys think Lane would be in QS with Barricade Lucifer?
(Sep. 10, 2023  8:43 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: How strong do you guys think Lane would be in QS with Barricade Lucifer?
Eh average
(Sep. 10, 2023  9:32 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2023  8:43 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: How strong do you guys think Lane would be in QS with Barricade Lucifer?
Eh average

With all his plot armor? I'm saying Aiga level at least.
(Sep. 10, 2023  10:09 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2023  9:32 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Eh average

With all his plot armor? I'm saying Aiga level at least.

They would’ve probably nerf him tbh
(Sep. 10, 2023  10:20 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2023  10:09 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: With all his plot armor? I'm saying Aiga level at least.

They would’ve probably nerf him tbh

Maybe, but even so he's still a prodigy of highest caliber. Without plot, I see him being higher than Drum but lower than Shu.
Who wants to see more cameos!
(Sep. 11, 2023  12:30 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Who wants to see more cameos!

The anime is already over
(Sep. 11, 2023  1:36 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2023  12:30 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Who wants to see more cameos!

The anime is already over

who the hell said I was talking about the past anime 😭😭😭 Im talking about future animes
What do you think shu meant when he was talking to pax by take off your mask

What do you think shu meant when he was talking to pax by take off your mask
In attempt to revive this thread whats your guys opinion on Cobalt Drake?
(Oct. 06, 2023  12:33 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: In attempt to revive this thread whats your guys opinion on Cobalt Drake?

What’s your opinion on the MFB Orichalcum remake?
I dont have a real opinion ngl
Hey people i wanted to ask your top 10 best bladers in the end of Quadstrike (anime/manga) personnaly my top 10 is 

1.Valt
2.Bell
3.Shu or Rashad
4.Shu or rashad 
5.aiger
6.Free
7.Lui
8.Pax

Hey people i wanted to ask your top 10 best bladers in the end of Quadstrike (anime/manga) personnaly my top 10 is 

1.Valt
2. Cloche
3.Shu  ou Rashad
4.Shu ou Rashad 
5.aiger
6.Gratuit
7.Lui
8. Pa x

1.Valt
2. Cloche
3.Shu  ou Rashad
4.Shu ou Rashad 
5.aiger
6.Gratuit
7.Lui
8. Pa x
I would list Aiger above valt many times as he always basically destroys valt