Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I guess people arent alow to make mistake huh even easy mistake guess that never happen to. Others Haha. I love when some people just lose their Cool just Cause of that instead ofa simple warning, but its my fault for even answering some wont happen again.
(Dec. 27, 2022  5:23 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I guess people arent alow to make mistake huh even easy mistake guess that never happen to. Others Haha.  I love when some people just lose their Cool just Cause of that instead ofa simple warning, but its my fault for even answering some wont happen again.

Bro I apologized for losing my cool easily ok It was my fault for getting mad over a little thing and I wasn’t even trying to be rude in the first place I just wanted you to get the point of what I was saying can we just forgive each other and move on?
(Dec. 27, 2022  5:26 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2022  5:23 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I guess people arent alow to make mistake huh even easy mistake guess that never happen to. Others Haha.  I love when some people just lose their Cool just Cause of that instead ofa simple warning, but its my fault for even answering some wont happen again.

Bro I apologized for losing my cool easily ok It was my fault for getting mad over a little thing and I wasn’t even trying to be rude in the first place I just wanted you to get the point of what I was saying can we just forgive each other and move on?

I aslo apologize I should've pay more attention. Lets just forget what happen.
(Dec. 28, 2022  10:59 PM)g2_ Wrote: Can't wait for Quadstrike.

Same here. And of course I can't wait to see Valt back in action.
(Dec. 28, 2022  11:09 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2022  10:59 PM)g2_ Wrote: Can't wait for Quadstrike.

Same here. And of course I can't wait to see Valt back in action.

While I’m excited I’m also trying to also be cautiously optimistic for quadstrike
(Dec. 28, 2022  11:19 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2022  11:09 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Same here. And of course I can't wait to see Valt back in action.

While I’m excited I’m also trying to also be cautiously optimistic for quadstrike

I understand that, and I feel the same. I'm going to reserve judgement till I see it, but I'm still looking forward to it.
Same I do hope Ranzo gets his redemption arc, Bell gets more character development, and that Valt continues to show why he is the legend of legends
(Wonder if Valt’s return possibly means a Valkyrie evolution)
(Dec. 28, 2022  11:22 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Same I do hope Ranzo gets his redemption arc, Bell gets more character development, and that Valt continues to show why he is the legend of legends
(Wonder if Valt’s return possibly means a Valkyrie evolution)

Ultimate Valkyrie is final. It will probably get a new combo.
Fair enough I don’t want the writers to do Valt dirty.
(Dec. 29, 2022  12:05 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Fair enough I don’t want the writers to do Valt dirty.

My sentiments exactly. It's the thing I fear most about QuadStrike. They didn't take away his status as the world's top blader thankfully as we can see with his bio. I hope he's treated well is all I can say.
I hope at end of season Valt emotionally retires and let’s the new gen rise (Bell,Ranzo,Rashad,and etc) but I don’t want him to lose his final battle.
(Dec. 29, 2022  12:10 AM)Bey100 Wrote: I hope at end of season Valt emotionally retires and let’s the new gen rise (Bell,Ranzo,Rashad,and etc) but I don’t want him to lose his final battle.

I personally prefer it end with him still doing the thing he loves, blading. Still at the top as well.
Fair, the main reason I would want it to end with him retiring is for emotional purposes but I can see where your coming from
(Dec. 29, 2022  12:24 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Fair, the main reason I would want it to end with him retiring is for emotional purposes but I can see where your coming from
It would serve no purpose to the story.
(Dec. 29, 2022  1:10 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2022  12:24 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Fair, the main reason I would want it to end with him retiring is for emotional purposes but I can see where your coming from
It would serve no purpose to the story.

It depends on what Valt arc is throughout qs
So, if Yuki, Aguma, Tithi, Chris, Yuki, and Dynamis didn't exist, who do you think would become the Legendary Bladers? Personally, I would have Sora, Damian, Helios, Yu, and Dashan as Legendary Bladers.
(Jan. 01, 2023  4:59 AM)Dark red Wrote: So, if Yuki, Aguma, Tithi, Chris, Yuki, and Dynamis didn't exist, who do you think would become the Legendary Bladers? Personally, I would have Sora, Damian, Helios, Yu, and Dashan as Legendary Bladers.

Personally I'd switch Sora with Julian. It doesn't feel right having two Pegasus'.
(Jan. 01, 2023  6:36 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2023  4:59 AM)Dark red Wrote: So, if Yuki, Aguma, Tithi, Chris, Yuki, and Dynamis didn't exist, who do you think would become the Legendary Bladers? Personally, I would have Sora, Damian, Helios, Yu, and Dashan as Legendary Bladers.

Personally I'd switch Sora with Julian. It doesn't feel right having two Pegasus'.

Agreed i dont think sora would be their at all. Julian has more qualification and the power/skill to be a legendary blader. Plus as you said 2 Pegasus wouldnt have the power of star fragment. Plus Tsubasa also exist
(Jan. 01, 2023  6:36 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:

Actually, you're right. I should just give Sora the "Masamune treatment" instead. And actually let Masamune become a legendary blader.
Ik this question is probably not the best or a good one but i just wanted to ask how do you think Valt reclaimed the champion title in the anime? Do you think he beat aiga in a title match or do think he won the world tournament for the second time like he did in the manga? Because it was never stated how he did in the anime.
(Jan. 03, 2023  3:56 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Ik this question is probably not the best or a good one but i just wanted to ask how do you think Valt reclaimed the champion title in the anime? Do you think he beat aiga in a title match or do think he won the world tournament for the second time like he did in the manga? Because it was never stated how he did in the anime.

I'm thinking title match, but I can't be sure either way.
(Jan. 03, 2023  6:59 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2023  3:56 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Ik this question is probably not the best or a good one but i just wanted to ask how do you think Valt reclaimed the champion title in the anime? Do you think he beat aiga in a title match or do think he won the world tournament for the second time like he did in the manga? Because it was never stated how he did in the anime.

I'm thinking title match, but I can't be sure either way.
I'm more on the world tournament side of things. Because the Manga is the only source that confirms how Valt reclaimed the title of World champion: by Winning the world tournament for the second time and since the Anime doesnt have an official answer. I think its safe to assume that Valt reclaimed the champion title the same way in the anime as he did in the manga. Plus I think it feels more right by having Valt win the tournament compared to the title matches which are more of Aiga’s thing. But Again like you said cant be too sure but this feels more likely to me atleast.
(Jan. 03, 2023  7:41 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2023  6:59 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm thinking title match, but I can't be sure either way.
I'm more on the world tournament side of things. Because the Manga is the only source that confirms how he reclaimed the title by any means: by Winning the world tournament for the second time and since the Anime doesnt have an official answer. (imo) its safe to assume that Valt reclaimed the title same way in the anime as in the manga. Plus I think it feels more right by having Valt win the tournament compared to the title matches which are more of Aiga’s thing. Again like you said cant be too sure but this feels more likely to me atleast.

Either is possible of course. It'll probably remain a mystery but both options are feasible.
Ngl, the more I think about Metal Fury/4d the more I realize we were robbed of PEAK.
And these ideas/things would have made Metal Fury/4D peak imo:

(1) Toby and Zeo still owning Basalt Horogium and Flame Byxis.
(2) Kyoya's brother, Kakeru, making an appearance with his Beyblade, Divine Chimera.
(3) Helios making an appearance in the anime.
(4) Julius vs King; Battle of the Dual-Spin Beys.
(5) Ryuto interacting with Ryuga.
(6) Damian returning with some character development.
(7) Van and Crow (video game/manga characters) making an appearance in the anime.
(8) Kakeru, Dashan, Toby, Zeo, Helios, Ryuto, and Damian helping the main gang to fight against the Nemesis Bladers.
(9) Kakeru, Dashan, Toby, Zeo, Julius Helios, Van, Crow, Ryuto, Benkei, Ryo, and Damian helping the main gang in the final battle against Nemesis.