Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I usually prefer anime's to mainly use a 1v1 format, but I do like the Team format. However, despite me liking it, I do think it comes with some fundamental problems. For example, when creating a rival, for a 1v1 series you just create a singular rival and a singular Beyblade, case closed. However, for a series that uses a team format, you need to create an entire team. A team is usually 3-4 Bladers, so you have to spend more than one dedicating time to this one team, and realistically, not every single one of this team's releases are going to be headliners. Now you don't have to do this, but giving everyone but the team leader random combos will actively devalue the members who have said combos (in my opinion). This is why I think conceptually, the Beyclub system is way better than just a standard team set up. Because a sports club will have tons of active members, so you obviously don't expect every single one to get their own spotlight. So, you can make as many (or as little) Bladers in this particular club relevant as you want, while still keeping the core organization vs organization feel.