Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Aug. 08, 2011  4:59 PM)PinkBRB Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2011  3:14 PM)AnimeFan Wrote: I never noticed that Chi-Yun refers to himself in the third person a lot until I heard the English dub. Then I went back and listened to the Japanese version and he does.. Was wondering if anyone else noticed...

I noticed that as well. It's funny to me.

AnimeFan thinks it's funny too.. Wink
After looking at Otenki2010's Beyblade blog today, it shows a picture of Phantom Orion's Owner. They actually used an American name for this guy. Chris is the owner of Phantom Orion.
Bey Brad dateline='I HAS NO DATE AFTER HIM!' Wrote:
Hyuuga Neji dateline='I HAS NO DATE!' Wrote: Out of curiosity, has Madoka's beyblade been revealed yet?

She doesn't have one.

She does use on in the Survival Match called Heat Cancer, I think.
...That post was from 2009. READ THE DATE.
Cool pic.

Is it just me or does the VA for Thermal Lacerta's owner in the english dub seem familiar? I can't put mmy finger on it though...

Mei Mei is probobly my new favorite character. An aquario user, very atrractive, and her VA and personality don't make me want to stab my ears out with a knife
Three words for Niles English Dub voice.
HUMINA HUMINA HUMINA!
What? Did you think it was actually going to be three different words? XD

Also just realised how long I've been away from WBO... I've missed this place.. also noticed some changes. Grin
(Aug. 25, 2011  12:00 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Is it just me or does the VA for Thermal Lacerta's owner in the english dub seem familiar? I can't put mmy finger on it though...

Its the same VA that did the voice in the first beyblade season, of that person with green hair on the European team.

[Image: Oliver.jpg]

Google image.
He is called Olivier, or "Oliver" in the English dub.
OMG Oliver! He was on the Majestics team if I am not mistaken, and the blader for Unicolyon, another beyblade that sadly never came into being...

Welcome back to beyblade Susan Roman, joining up with David Reale (Kai and Tsubasa) and Bill Colgate (Mr. Dickenson and Hakuto)

I wonder if any other voice actors came back from the original dubbed series to work on the MFB dub?

Maybe some of the japanese VA's came back from the old series to do MFB as well?

Anyone know?

FTR, I am sure I am not the only one that sees the resembelence between Ryuuga and Ryuoko. I am predicting an interesting plot twist in the future...
I wonder if Kyoya's dark energy from Ryuga is kickin in.
Ryuto didn't say anything at the mention of Ryuga so they are probably not related.
WHY CAN'T YU COME YET!
They could have atleast let him come to the tournament in the next episode.
Kyoya has dark energy? Other than that time Kyoya lost to Ryuuga in Season 1, what could you be talking about?

I am sure Ryuto and Ryuuga are still related. There is no such thing as coincidence, and just because there was no reaction doesn't really mean much. There are probobly plot twists we are unaware of...

Episode 91 proved once and for all that beyspirit doesn't do anything
^ You know how Tsubasa got Dark energy from Ryuga when he lost to him and LLD. Kyoya lost to him as well and the Dragon literally went through him. In the episode today Kyoya was kind of acting like Tsubasa when he turned crazy desroying his enemies and allies.
Dude! Some spoiler alerts please. I haven't watched "Tsubasa Flies into the Dark"

Wouldn't that mean the same fate for Hikaru, and every other blader Ryuuga defeated? Testuya, the Gemini Twins, Captian Capri, Ryutero, the Orso brothers? (sorry if I murdered thier names)

And honestly, I am now 100% convinced that Ryuuga and L-Drago murdered Doji, a crime which he is never brought to account for.

And if the energy is kicking in as you said, it is kind of late...over 2 whole seasons late actualy...
(Jun. 02, 2009  2:56 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: *May contain Spoilers*

Well maybe you shouldn't be reading this thread. :\

I think it is Tsubasa, Kyoya and Hikaru only because those are ones he defeated when he was at his strongest and Hikaru doesn't really battle anymore.

I think Aguma and Gingka make the Evil come out of Kyoya.
It would be fantastic if while Hikaru is in her office working with Ginga's dad, the dark energy just takes over instantly and without warning, and she flips out. The more I picture that in my mind, the more I laugh. =D

By that do you mean, just thier character relationships help Kyoya overcome it? Actualy, has Kyouya even shown legit signs of the Dark energy like Tsubasa was right before he got taken over? I may have seen some foreshadowing for Tsubasa in the first few metal masters episodes, now that I think about it. (but of course, the dub made it sound awful)

I played a new game the other day; how many times do all the characters make a grunt or "ah" sound before actual words are spoken...i think the highest was close to 15...so annoying...
(Aug. 28, 2011  8:50 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: By that do you mean, just thier character relationships help Kyoya overcome it? Actualy, has Kyouya even shown legit signs of the Dark energy like Tsubasa was right before he got taken over? I may have seen some foreshadowing for Tsubasa in the first few metal masters episodes, now that I think about it. (but of course, the dub made it sound awful)

Actually in Shocking Wild Fang, Kyoya makes a reference about the "old Kyoya" versus the "new" one and Tsubasa also notes the feeling Kyoya has as the same one that nearly destroyed him. So it might be foreshadowing.

I think we see Tsubasa have the most problems with it because it's not his nature to be hyperaggressive, rely on power or to lose control whereas Kyoya doesn't have a problem with power.

I am bothered by it- there should be a country full of hyperaggressive bladers who also had their spirits drained from them during Battle Bladers.

Oh I see. That is definatly foreshadowing...I wonder what will happen to Kyoya?

You are absolutely right about that hyperaggressive county! I could become it's leader, and lead the world into an anti-beyspirit revolution! Muhahahahaha!
Well even if kyoya did had L-drago energy inside him Kyoya would start showing signs in destructive dark power
(Aug. 28, 2011  10:13 PM)Neo shooter Wrote: Well even if kyoya did had L-drago energy inside him Kyoya would start showing signs in destructive dark power

That was what happened in the episode today unless you didn't watch that yet.
Only one thing Kyoya's power today wasn't Dark power or Black Energy.
True...even if there was foreshadowing in Metal Masters...it doesn't necessarily mean that today's episode is a dark power issue....though can't rule it out either
Here's something that's bothering me...we have 9 planet Legend bladers and 4 Season Legend blader but 10 star fragments. That leaves 3 people who didn't get a star fragment. Do you think they will get their Legend status from the Earth or Gaia as Dunamis (sorry for misspelling) said as the first ancient bladers first acquired their power to battle Nemesis? Or did I miss something that would have included the 3 extra people?
i have the first manga that there wuz for beyblade
(Sep. 02, 2011  12:04 AM)Blader4298 Wrote: i have the first manga that there wuz for beyblade

That's cool. I actually didnt even know that there was a manga for beyblade. Do they have a completely different story line from the anime? Just wondering because the pokemon mangas do, they even have different characters.
Hikaru from MFB is kind of hot........... yheeah i like an anima charechter. but so do my friends.
Its nice to know that you arent afriad to show ur true feelings, pegasusmaster. (sarcasm intended)