Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jul. 31, 2011  1:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2011  11:04 AM)JCx06 Wrote: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Ryuto
are u serious?
omega dragonis?
=.="

It is actually real this time, since the episode at least got broadcast. It is quite a cool Beyblade, I wonder why it was not included in BB-116 too ... It even has a mode change of its own.
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-109708...09886.html

This highlights how the original page had so much false information though, with Ryuto supposedly owning Jade Jupiter ...
woah cool looks like L-Drago . i think ryuto and ryuga has a relationship with each other..
i think ryuto's bey is omega dragonis 85xf just my guess..
(Aug. 01, 2011  4:10 AM)gingahagane27 Wrote: i think ryuto's bey is omega dragonis 85xf just my guess..

Read my post in the topic for episode 120 ...
(Aug. 01, 2011  4:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2011  4:10 AM)gingahagane27 Wrote: i think ryuto's bey is omega dragonis 85xf just my guess..

Read my post in the topic for episode 120 ...
ah ok ... i read it ..
Omega Dragonis is a right spin Bey is very cool. The first right spin Dragon. I wonder why the upcoming set from BB116-->BB119 don't include this Bey when it actually be in the anime. The face design looks fancy
(Aug. 03, 2011  4:59 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: Omega Dragoon is a right spin Bey is very cool. The first right spin Dragon. I wonder why the upcoming set from BB116-->BB119 don't include this Bey when it actually be in the anime. The face design looks fancy

Perhaps because it might just not be released ... Also, it is Omega Dragonis, never "Dragoon". That is living in the past.

By the way, not even BB-120 nor BB-121 include Omega Dragonis.
(Aug. 03, 2011  5:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  4:59 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: Omega Dragoon is a right spin Bey is very cool. The first right spin Dragon. I wonder why the upcoming set from BB116-->BB119 don't include this Bey when it actually be in the anime. The face design looks fancy

Perhaps because it might just not be released ... Also, it is Omega Dragonis, never "Dragoon". That is living in the past.

By the way, not even BB-120 nor BB-121 include Omega Dragonis.

maybe it will be included after bb-121?
Perhaps, but it has still never happened that a Beyblade was shown in the anime a whole five months before it actually gets released. Usually its release is imminent or already passed when it appears in the anime.
New Coro-Coro Limited or maybe a new campain for BeyTa Machine?
Coro-Coro beys are fanmade, they are never shown in the anime.

I doubt it is a new campaign for BeyTa Machine, if it was we would've got info from the Japanese members.
(Aug. 03, 2011  4:25 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Coro-Coro beys are fanmade, they are never shown in the anime.

I doubt it is a new campaign for BeyTa Machine, if it was we would've got info from the Japanese members.

We never get information from Japanese members ... I find information from Japanese sites.
Why is Flame Saggitario's special move "Flame Claw" when it doesn't actually have claws? Oh Takafumi...don't you know your mythology?
(Aug. 04, 2011  3:39 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Why is Flame Saggitario's special move "Flame Claw" when it doesn't actually have claws? Oh Takafumi...don't you know your mythology?
I thought I was the only one who noticed. This is something for Beat Lynx.
I hate Da Xiang's voice in the dub. Sounds unlike him. I was looking forward to a voice like Ray's.
I mean, yeah, obviously it has to do with the part "claw" 145, but why does it have claws?!

I mean, you can argue that TH170 is like a lynx leaping higher or something, but claws on a centaur? Really?
I don't know, but bad move on his part.
It is not Adachi Takafumi's fault : TAKARA-TOMY decided to give a Sagittario Beyblade a part called "Claw 145", and that is what 'acts up' in the attack, so there is almost no choice but to include "claw" in the name of the special attack.

Claw 145 might have initially been another sketched Beyblade's part but it had to be cancelled, yet they still liked the idea of C145. Perhaps the Metal System Cancer had C145 ...
Now I have just noticed this. I actually never think of this calling before.

Back to the Metal Master Series, I hate the Bey original name being called as something else like Striker for example. That is really bad, especially when Horogium being called as Tempo, or Unicorno being called as Striker, that make no sense at all.
Why do Hasbro have to change the name. It is not bad at all.
Because American kids like cool names instead of meaningful names.
It would have made more sense to do it that way.

Oh, I thought it was the writers who designed all of the Beyblades. Right, totally forgot that anime is just a 25 minute advertisement for toys.

It would have made more sense to give Libra CH120 (since it is essentially a scale that can "change") and C145 to Cancer. Ah, oh well.
(Aug. 04, 2011  1:37 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Because American kids like cool names instead of meaningful names.
Flame claw actually originated from the Japanese series.
(Aug. 04, 2011  2:30 PM)Deikailo Wrote: It would have made more sense to give Libra CH120 (since it is essentially a scale that can "change") and C145 to Cancer. Ah, oh well.
(Aug. 04, 2011  1:37 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Because American kids like cool names instead of meaningful names.
Flame claw actually originated from the Japanese series.

I think he was talking about the name changes, althought that belongs in beyblade Random Thoughts.
(Aug. 04, 2011  8:06 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: Now I have just noticed this. I actually never think of this calling before.

Back to the Metal Master Series, I hate the Bey original name being called as something else like Striker for example. That is really bad, especially when Horogium being called as Tempo, or Unicorno being called as Striker, that make no sense at all.
Why do Hasbro have to change the name. It is not bad at all.

Unicorno-too girly for Hasbro
Horogium-unpronounceable for little kids
.....Or Hasbro could have gone the whole nine yards and drastically alter the parts for the worse.....

A lot of us are over this issue....
(Aug. 04, 2011  5:52 PM)sasuke41915 Wrote: Unicorno-too girly for Hasbro
Horogium-unpronounceable for little kids

I know a 4 year old who loves to shout "Horogium attack!" at the top of his lungs, so i'm not sure about the pronunciation issue. What I do know is that American toy marketers have a strong bias toward cool-sounding verbs (striker) and spend a lot of time and money doing focus groups and surveys on names of products.

So, in the case of twisted tempo I can easily envision a series of surveys or panels where the target demographic (boys 7-14 or some such) are shown a picture labeled Basalt Horogium and asked, "How much would you pay for this beyblade?", and shown a picture labeled Twisted Tempo and asked the same thing, and probably they did the same with 1 or 2 other names. At the end of all the surveys, they tallied up the responses and went with the name that people assigned the greatest value to.
I never noticed that Chi-Yun refers to himself in the third person a lot until I heard the English dub. Then I went back and listened to the Japanese version and he does.. Was wondering if anyone else noticed...
(Aug. 08, 2011  3:14 PM)AnimeFan Wrote: I never noticed that Chi-Yun refers to himself in the third person a lot until I heard the English dub. Then I went back and listened to the Japanese version and he does.. Was wondering if anyone else noticed...

I noticed that as well. It's funny to me.
anyone else get annoyed when you hear tyson in series one being the odd one out? i mean when he launches his bey he always says battle blade, but no-one else does...