Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Voiltare and Boris were great villians!

...what happens in the uncut?
(Jul. 11, 2011  6:54 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Voiltare and Boris were great villians!

...what happens in the uncut?

http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...andchanges

Look in the first season, from episode forty.
black dranzer was created by Rasputen...the same guy who over one hundred years ago worked his way into the Russian Goverment and was killed by the Czar's followers out of fear of his gain of power...they posined him, shot him, and i forget the other thing, but in the end, he susposidly died from drowning in a river durring his escape. they never found the body.

we are talking about that Rasputen? cool =)

Just read most of those cut scene discriptions. Let this be a reminder to all that the original uncut beyblade is the best.

If i was to go out right now and buy a VHS or DVD of the original beyblade dub in english, would it be uncut? Like if the volume i purchased contained epidode 40, would i see the uncut portion?
(Jul. 11, 2011  7:29 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: black dranzer was created by Rasputen...the same guy who over one hundred years ago worked his way into the Russian Goverment and was killed by the Czar's followers out of fear of his gain of power...they posined him, shot him, and i forget the other thing, but in the end, he susposidly died from drowning in a river durring his escape. they never found the body.

we are talking about that Rasputen? cool =)

Just read most of those cut scene discriptions. Let this be a reminder to all that the original uncut beyblade is the best.

If i was to go out right now and buy a VHS or DVD of the original beyblade dub in english, would it be uncut? Like if the volume i purchased contained epidode 40, would i see the uncut portion?

No. They only started seldomly including uncut episodes in some of the G Revolution DVDs, but as you know not even all of the volumes were even released because Bakuten Shoot Beyblade lost its popularity.
i just finished beyblade and am now starting V force

one thing, WHY DID THEY INTRODUCE HILARY!!! she is so annoying

if it wasn't for her i think i would like it much better, but hey, i am only at episode 7
Kai-V: yes it is a shame that they had to cancel making the DVD's. I wonder what truely lead to the franchise's demise though...what was the cause in the loss of interest by consumers?

lord wolfblade: If you are watching beyblade online, could you point me in the right direction please?

And from what I remember from watching V-Force, Hilary was a stupid character. She served no purpopse, and her odd ability to actualy see bitbeats was never explained, or why most people couldnt see them at all, or even why bladers could see them. In other words it was something that could have easily been expanded on but wasn't. That said, she was just an annoying whining biotch. Maybe the raw version intended it to be more comical, but it didn't happen that way in the dub. Sorry Hilary but it is true
(Jul. 11, 2011  4:09 AM)speriend Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  12:04 AM)J.P. Black Wrote: Looking back, it's kind of funny Barthez's Soldiers were able to beat the Euro Team in G Revolution. Euro Team was made out to be this big deal in the first series, and they launched Beyblades off of catapults and battle axes and shite. Then you look at Barthez's Soldiers and they aren't that much stronger than... anyone else at the tournament that year; cheating unaccounted for.

But they also cheated against the Majestics (the Euro team). That's how they were able to win.

Yeah, but still. Considering all the over-the-top theatrics Euro Team did, it's just a little odd they couldn't stand up to a scythe.
Does anyone know where I can get a good screenshot of Ryuga holding his hand out as though calling out and attack?
(Jul. 21, 2011  1:13 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Does anyone know where I can get a good screenshot of Ryuga holding his hand out as though calling out and attack?

I have thousands of screenshots on Beyblade Spirit Gallery. Surely there is at least one there.
This thought is about the older beyblade.

It seems like V-Force is like not connected to the other series' , i mean in the original there is the All starts , White tigers , Blitscreen/demolition boys Boys and all those guys. But in the world championship of V-Force there is only the bladebrakers , Saint shields and people trying to steal there bit beast , no one from the other series' . But in G-Rev you see almost everyone from the original.
The only characters that appeared in explosion and haven't appeared yet in 4D are

Minor:Team Desert Blaze, Team Chandora, Dr.Ziggurat
MajorGrinamien,Yu (Why hasn't Yu appeared yet!)
just thought i would say that the anime beyblade metal master is on tv now it was on cartoon network in australia today not sure if anyone had know
(Jul. 25, 2011  10:36 AM)njrk97 Wrote: just thought i would say that the anime beyblade metal master is on tv now it was on cartoon network in australia today not sure if anyone had know

Read the title :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...Others-N-A
Wow...Uhh...

I can't...really believe this. I just watched the first...oh...minute of the first episode of Beyblade Metal Masters and...Masamune is...well, he...

Masamune sounds horriiiiiiible...

No, really, it's by far the worst voice of the cast yet. It's even worst than Ryuuga's high-pitched lame voice. What the hell?! Does Nelvana's ADR Director have no sense of tone, voice or character personnality? Masamune sounds so bored almost 90% of the time and isn't at all excited enough. I didn't really like his character to begin with, but c'mon, he was created to be the hyper kid that wants to be number 1. He sounds like he just woke up!

Although this is Nelvana, so I'm not really sure what I was expecting...

EDIT: Oh, I also watched the opening, for Metal Masters. Big shocker: It sucks.
i am at episode forty-something of G revolution

i am not super impressed so far (not as much as the first season impressed me). i think the problem is Daichi! gah, even ryuuga's voice isn't that annoying! unlike in V force, the bit beasts wouldn't come out and wrestle each other (that was probable the coolest part with V force), and what happened to Dizzi?
i am also dissipointed with the HMS beyblades they got... Daichi should of gotten a metal flat running core (or whatever it is called), Driger MS should of gotten Metal Change Core, and draciel MS should of gotten Metal Ball Core :\

at this moment i am almost as disappointed with it as i am with V force...

why do i dislike V force? for one thing is Tyson's attitude change (at least Max, Kai, and Ray stayed more or less the same), second is Hiliary (man she is annoying. and explain to me again why she hangs out with someone she "hates"), third is that after a while the story became boring (every episode is like "oh no a guy is trying to steal are bit beasts, who does he work for!")

IMO the original had the best story of the three, tyson wasn't so..., and no Hilliary (oh, and Tyson VS Tala was awesome).

but there is one thing i do not understand, why doesn't Tyson use his special launches anymore even though they give him a advantage, and there are so many instances where they should of used there special move (or engine gear) to make them win but they don't and they lose... why?
watching the preview of mfb 4d ep 120 and saw this dud that looks like ryuga without the dragon headpiece.

(people are saying he's ryuto, as if we know who ryuto is.=.=)
Ryuto is a Treasure Hunter renown for his recent discoveries. He blades with his Jade Jupiter S130RB.

Sources: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Ryuto
Masamune's sound in metal masters is awesome!
i thought that ginga's voice changed.. i hate his voice sounds gay
burnblader.- Even though I'm not sure if Ryuto really owns Jade Jupiter, being it highly possible, We wouldn't reccomend using Beyblade.wikia as a source.

@gingahagane27.- You better be careful with your language.

Also, from what I've seen in the dub, voices and voice acting continue to be the same in my opinion. Masamune's voice don't fit his character, Chi yun sounds more like a girl and sounds like he's screaming or trying to talk loud. I guess Mei Mei's is somehow ok. David Reale still failing.
(Jul. 30, 2011  9:02 AM)BurnBlader Wrote: Ryuto is a Treasure Hunter renown for his recent discoveries. He blades with his Jade Jupiter S130RB.

Sources: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Ryuto

That is absolutely not confirmed or even hinted at in the preview. All we know is his name and that he indeed hunts treasures ... The staff on Beyblade Wikia claimed to have made huge improvements, but obviously they do not understand the concept of reliable information at all.
(Jul. 30, 2011  2:29 PM)Flosal Wrote: burnblader.- Even though I'm not sure if Ryuto really owns Jade Jupiter, being it highly possible, We wouldn't reccomend using Beyblade.wikia as a source.

@gingahagane27.- You better be careful with your language.

Also, from what I've seen in the dub, voices and voice acting continue to be the same in my opinion. Masamune's voice don't fit his character, Chi yun sounds more like a girl and sounds like he's screaming or trying to talk loud. I guess Mei Mei's is somehow ok. David Reale still failing.

thats just my opinion ... hikaru and mei mei's voice look like the same

btw, i like King! he becomes like a super saiyan
sorry for randomness lol
(Jul. 31, 2011  11:04 AM)JCx06 Wrote: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Ryuto
are u serious?
omega dragonis?
=.="

It is actually real this time, since the episode at least got broadcast. It is quite a cool Beyblade, I wonder why it was not included in BB-116 too ... It even has a mode change of its own.
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-109708...09886.html

This highlights how the original page had so much false information though, with Ryuto supposedly owning Jade Jupiter ...
I wish Omega Dragonis had a bit beast it would look awesome.
w8.. it looks right spin.. o.0 right spin dragon bey? noo they broke the trend